Paladins T-Mod Applicaton

Paladin✔

Steam Name:Paladin✔

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365931947/

In game name and rank: Paladin-corporal about to be Sgt I believe 

time Played: I Thave played 120 hours of StarwarsRP

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for the position of Trial Moderator because I have been playing Star Wars RP for a long time now and I have found it very fun and And difficult as i have found myself in a couple of sticky situations (like people abusing power, Disrespect) But i have come out of them with a win ( meaning i got them demoted or warned) and some fun situations In Fact the first event i ever did i got promoted because they said i was so enthusiastic and Respectful. I love the helping the community out and If i got the chance I am very confident that i will learn and unlock more possibilities for this Excellent community . The Main reason I play garry's mod is because it makes me forget about my hard life and i get to meet and join new people and have fun and relax with my friends. I  have always loved roleplay  from when i was young and then i was brought into other role playing games and have always liked them so i found Imperial Gaming and have loved it since with all the nice and friendly relaxed (but also very serious) community.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

]Being a part of the staff team will allow me to help those in need and aid of increasing their roleplay and fun . I can help bring many new ideas and suggestions to the board , and with Moderator powers I can enforce actions that will not only help and make this community a funner,happier,and more serious server. I can help in the structures of building stuff making stuff helping out with Trollers (Minges) with the ability of no clip,spawning stuff for onboard events and the ability to teleport so i can help out the server with Mass Rdm, issuing warning , kids/teenagers/adults with questions i can help answer there questions, support and suggestions for server. As i am in Naval Guard i know how to deal with minges and Trollers so with that experience i have collected some ability to be able to talk and sort things out.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I have but i resigned the day after because I found Imperial Gaming server

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Zilch

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring a strong enthusiastic determined Staff member who knows a lot about the game and can help with any questions. I can bring heaps of constructive new ideas and suggestion i can also bring fun and enthusiasticness and seriousness and i can bring Trollers/RP spoilers to a STOP, I am proud with myself as i have received news of many people recommending me to higher ups,And i can't wait to see what new ideas and suggestions (i have a few in mind) If i get this position.

Anything else you would like to add:I Have a microphone, and i am open to and feedback

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

28 minutes ago, Paladin✔ said:

time Played: I Thave played 120 hours of StarwarsRP

Need the in game playtime (Eg. 2w 5d 14h 58m)

28 minutes ago, Paladin✔ said:

Thats a link to your Profile, your steam ID will be something like, STEAM_0:0:###### ( # = Number)

Just some friendly tips :) 

Sorry my friend but im going to have to -1 this for the following reasons:

• Application is quite short
  • Text is very eye catching but not neccassary
  • No displayed in game playtime
  • Claimed Staff experience but the server name not listed
  • Do not think you are fit for this position quite yet

Positive Notes:

• Very respectible
  • No warns
  • RP's well
  • Polite and well mannered
  • Active

Paladin ive seen you online frequently and you are very polite, well mannered and good at following the rules, however at this point in time i do not see you fit to hold this staff role. With a better filled out app, some more playtime, Getting more known and a cleaner and more professional looking app in the future i recomend giving it another crack

Hermes

2 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Need the in game playtime (Eg. 2w 5d 14h 58m)

Thats a link to your Profile, your steam ID will be something like, STEAM_0:0:###### ( # = Number)

Just some friendly tips :) 

Sorry my friend but im going to have to -1 this for the following reasons:

• Application is quite short
  • Text is very eye catching but not neccassary
  • No displayed in game playtime
  • Claimed Staff experience but the server name not listed
  • Do not think you are fit for this position quite yet

Positive Notes:

• Very respectible
  • No warns
  • RP's well
  • Polite and well mannered
  • Active

Paladin ive seen you online frequently and you are very polite, well mannered and good at following the rules, however at this point in time i do not see you fit to hold this staff role. With a better filled out app, some more playtime, Getting more known and a cleaner and more professional looking app in the future i recomend giving it another crack

Hermes

Thank you

-1 There is a lot of information missing from this application (ie server time, steamID). Fix up all of the errors and I will have another look at the application.

8 hours ago, Paladin✔ said:

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I have but i resigned the day after because I found Imperial Gaming server

This is not very reassuring. What is to say you won't do the same thing when you find another server? You also need to list which server, gamemode and position you were staff on.