Storm Trooper model

I personally think that we should use the ANH stormtrooper model, simply because the helmet looks a lot better ( IMO ), and is also more lore-friendly, seeing as our current time line is closer to ANH than the Return of the jedi. 

The current one we use looks very squeezed, and a lot softer the ANH helmet.

5982a7f98e723_795752378_preview_4000_screenshots_20161107223640_1(2).jpg.df045e2c41da7ce1474b24366e8eb643.jpg-Proposed model for all STs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795752378&searchtext=

797954110_preview_gm_construct0007.jpg.809b839cca1d7523d8f9819a4680590c.jpg - Our current model ( sorry for low quality image lol )

Please consider my suggestion,

Apollo.

The model does look nice but saying it will be more lore friendly even though some on the stuff on the server still isn't lore friendly, I know we have decided to remove some of the non lore stuff but if the era is near the "Return Of The Jedi" era then there shouldn't be any inquisitors but there still is. You cant make a server completely lore we are obviously trying.

3 minutes ago, Banks said:

The model does look nice but saying it will be more lore friendly even though some on the stuff on the server still isn't lore friendly, I know we have decided to remove some of the non lore stuff but if the era is near the "Return Of The Jedi" era then there shouldn't be any inquisitors but there still is. You cant make a server completely lore we are obviously trying.

I never said the server has to be completely lore friendly,  I was just making the point that it would be more accurate on the timeline. That isn't the main point anyway, I just like the way ANH stormtroopers look :P

P.S: I thought inquisitors were around the pre - Rouge  One time

3 minutes ago, Tankerz said:

I never said the server has to be completely lore friendly,  I was just making the point that it would be more accurate on the timeline. That isn't the main point anyway, I just like the way ANH stormtroopers look :P

P.S: I thought inquisitors were around the pre - Rouge  One time

The server is in the rogue one era, so far out of Rebels and the Grand Inquisitor does in rebels and we didn't see inquisitors after that

2 minutes ago, Kito said:

+1 Looks sexy asf, would recommend, plus they look shiny now so we can call them shinies

Yea seeing as we are on the ship most of the time, it would make sense for STs to have clean armour

2 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

They have the same pauldron from as the MT do so that might be a problem.

It's just the texture on the armour I'm pretty sure. We should still be able to keep the current shoulder pads.

39 minutes ago, Genetic Goblin said:

some1 tell pine jack to stop bullying me he makes me verry mad and yestorday i puched my mom coz what he said to me yestorday adman pleas e ban him this instandt

Hello Goblin,

I dont think Pinejack is bullying you more or rather he is just trying to comprehend what it is you are trying to say, however if you have a problem with him do not start arguments in forums threads. Take the problem and speak to a staff member personally or make a seperate thread in the appropriate section.

Thanks, Hermes