Hermes Event Master Application

1 hour ago, AussDi said:

+1 Would be a great addition to the EM team  

1 hour ago, Capacis said:

+1

Very active and good role player. Also has a very creative mind.

21 minutes ago, Jøkër said:

+1

Honestly everything everyone has said on this app sums it all up.

Thanks

Hermes

23 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

Hermes, you are an active member both in game and on the forums, always trying to get involved in everything you possibly can. You are a mature person and your event ideas are really good in my opinion. You would make an excellent EM.

+1

+1 I still stand with my point about his event idea it doesn't seem that unique but he has layed everything very well and it's thought out but I recommend he researches about his situation as in the event.

i have seem to mistaken Hermes as a whole but he seems like a nice person that is open to suggestions and improvements honestly he is very active on these forums.

8 hours ago, Gaben said:

Events don't seem interesting or original, the events themselves don't make much sense.

dont know you very well but from the little I know about you is that you seem to be a dishonest person that will try to cover everything once the "shit hits the fan".

But hey at least the format looks nice not enough to even neutral this sorry.   

Thanks for your feeback, would you be able to Pm me on steam so i can chat to you to find out what i have done wrong as i am a little confused

Thanks, Hermes

+1

I see you in game trying to be a role model player. I also see that you really want to help the community in as many ways as possible. 

I know this wont dictate if you are good as an event master or not, but it does dictate how mature and trust worthy you are.

10 hours ago, Big Papa said:

+1

But, a lot of your game time is through afking so as a Event Master you will have to cut that out 

Thanks For Your Feedback,

I try not to afk on the server when I can but sometimes something comes up and I need to go or I am writing up reports or documents for either the forums, application (This), generals schedule or MHC reports. although I can admit there has been a few occasions where I have been AFK without a reason so I work to stop the AFK'ing that I can although while writing a report it is part of my in game role so I kind of need to in that regard.

Hermes

+1 Have seen him around often, always happy to participate in events, from which I believe the has crafted some awesome ones. Recommend for part of EM team. Good Luck.

On ‎2‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, BnCh said:

+1 

Very Good at RP and all rounder great guy.

+Very sexy Secretary.

17 minutes ago, Lynx said:

+1 Have seen him around often, always happy to participate in events, from which I believe the has crafted some awesome ones. Recommend for part of EM team. Good Luck.

Thanks for the feedback and support :) 

Hermes

11 hours ago, [IG] Edwards said:

+1

- Good event idead
- Well Written App
- Good time on the server
- Well Respected
- Creative mind

Thank you for the feedback and support :) 

Hermes