Sully

Hermes Event Master Application

Steam Name:

[IG] HΞRMΞS

- 15 Years Old, 31/10/2001

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly?

- Yes I have a microphone that I can and do use regularly

Steam ID:
- STEAM_0:1:169094775

In-game name and rank:

- Name: Hermes

Time Played:

- 2w 1d 2h 18m As Of 30/7/17 And Am Rank 59

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position for a number of reasons, these reasons being;

1- I want to help try and bring some fresh ideas for events into the event cycle and give events where regiments may also have RP things to do within not just shooting and killing, I understand many like this aspect to events but for those who don't and those who have been through a lot of these events and want something to do can have some more aspects to perform within the events.

2- I want to help run, plan and conduct events this includes helping take some stress off the current event masters by giving them an extra hand whilst doing events and whatever else is needed

3- I want to be apart of the staff team as I like helping make other experience a better one and also like to help keep order and control (Especially in the later hours when no staff members are on etc.)

4- I want to expand and grow my creativity I already have by making fun and unique events for the server

5- I believe that my love for star wars could benefit me in this role as my knowledge and ideas can be put to use on or off the ship with various events and plans to do so

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:

- Well I am an active player with the server community and am on almost every single day for a reasonable amount of time so I believe this gives me the capabilities to help do events frequently and consistently.

- I do not like people ruining the fun and immersion of other players within the server community and if someone breaks a rule or purposely ruins the fun or immersion of another player I will be sure to take the correct steps to put the player in there place and ensure that the problem does not happen again in future

- Also I Have A Few Ideas I Would Like To Implement Into The Server If The Other Staff Like It:

- Training Guide For Training The New Recruits: Google Doc

- Recruit Room Revamp I Have Sussed Out: Circuit Like

- Individual Regiment Training Dupes (Specialties)

- Commander Tryouts For Dead Rag's (eg. Snow, 212th, ITC, Shore, Squad 40)

- Elite Status: 1 Reg, Considering that multiple elites no longer happen (Decided Every Week Or Every fortnight)

- Potential To Free Up Some Space For MoreRP Space (Eg. Moving Moffs Office), Maybe?

- Any many more ideas I have to help improve the server

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

- No I have not as this is the first and only StarwarsRP server I have ever played on in god, I have however had experience as a staff member before;

- CerebroRP: DarkRP Community,

- CerebroRP: PoliceRP Community, 

- Frostbite Network: DarkRP Community (Owner)

Started off as a trial moderator within the server and worked my way through to Senior Admin. That server the was shut down due to the owner having IRL things taking over his life and needed the money to support him as he went through an IRL struggle and could not physically afford to keep the server running even with the flow of donations.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

- Through the !warns system I can see I have 0 Total warnings on the server and 0 Active warnings to go along with it.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

- As I have previously stated above I can make events more enjoyable by adding more of an RP aspect to scenarios rather than just the basic shoot to kill NPC scenarios that occur frequently. 

- I will try to also create a nice storyline to go with the events to try and incorporate a greater sense of immersion for players involved.

- I will also try to create events that are more users friendly and will try and draw a higher player base to participate to there fullest extent

Anything else you would like to add:

- Thank you for taking the time of day to read my application for Event Master with the Imperial Gaming StarwarsRP community, your feedback would be greatly appreciated as i wish to know how i can better improve myself, my application and my event proposals

Thanks, Hermes

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

I Have put my event examples into google docs in order to condense the application

Example Event 1:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GJP3wPAzOP7GQqAR3Pme5kWuYTTINurp65IOAIoXef4/edit?usp=sharing

Example Event 2:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G750alR65Rrkk_vDByTY_-L0E6E1VRgBhPK9CidGBXM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, Hermes

• Upvote 3

+1

Hermes, you are an active member both in game and on the forums, always trying to get involved in everything you possibly can. You are a mature person and your event ideas are really good in my opinion. You would make an excellent EM.

17 minutes ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

Hermes, you are an active member both in game and on the forums, always trying to get involved in everything you possibly can. You are a mature person and your event ideas are really good in my opinion. You would make an excellent EM.

Thanks Ling Ling :) 

Hermes

1 minute ago, FrenchyFries said:

+1 good events. Long time member. Creative mind set. 

Thanks For The Feedback Frenchy :) 

Hermes

11 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

Dear user I am going to +1 
Reason:
Active
Respected
Has Good Event Ideas
Well Written Application

Good Luck
Little

Thanks For The Positive Feedback Little :) 

Hermes

1 hour ago, Little5avage said:

Dear user I am going to +1 
Reason:
Active
Respected
Has Good Event Ideas
Well Written Application

Good Luck
Little

All Of Above +1

-1 Reasons:

• Prior to you being MHC secretary, I had no clue who you were...
  • Second Event in Act 1 - A mouse droid can not bring down a star destroyer.
  • Not Really seen you RP

+1 Reasons:

• The first Event although it is very basic, it would be fun and different so good.
  • Good Reasons for applying / Good Intent
  • No Warnings 

+1 - Good active member who consistently dedicates himself to the community with a good attitude and positive RP. Has delivered a well rounded application and would be a great addition to the EM team.

+1  Very active, good RP and a cool dude. BUT, one slight question, I don't know if I have seen Example 1 before. Another almost identical event involving gas and undead happened 1 or 2 weeks ago or so.

5 hours ago, Cody said:

-1 Reasons:

• Not Really seen you RP

+1 Reasons:

• The first Event although it is very basic, it would be fun and different so good.
  • No Warnings 

So wait what are you picking? neutral or one or the other? 

+1

I have spoken to Hermes extensively regarding this application and him taking on the role of being an Event Master. He seems very capable of being an Event Master as shown in the maturity, creativeness incentive to get involved that he does not only present on the forums but also in-game.

He is a real stickler for perfection, as shown in this application and his event ideas; this application took a long time to complete and refine, which is evident during the multiple conversations I have had with him.

Hermes will be a valuable addition to the Event Master team and will no doubt spice up events and general RP and stand out significantly.

I wish you the best of luck, Hermes.

Edited by Chef

11 hours ago, FlyingPrisoner said:

+1 reasons stated above

7 hours ago, Kumo said:

+1

5 hours ago, Whitey said:

+1 - Good active member who consistently dedicates himself to the community with a good attitude and positive RP. Has delivered a well rounded application and would be a great addition to the EM team.

5 hours ago, pinejack said:

+1 Even though I haven't spoken to Hermes too much, I think that he would make a good event master.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

+1

I have spoken to Hermes extensively regarding this application and him taking on the role of being an Event Master. He seems very capable of being an Event Master as shown in the maturity, creativeness incentive to get involved that he does not only present on the forums but also in-game.

He is a real stickler for perfection, as shown in this application and his event ideas; this application took a long time to complete and refine, which is evident during the multiple conversations I have had with him.

Hermes will be a valuable addition to the Event Master team and will no doubt spice up events and general RP and stand out significantly.

I wish you the best of luck, Hermes.

Thank You all for your feedback and support :) 

Hermes

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Krypton said:

+1  Very active, good RP and a cool dude. BUT, one slight question, I don't know if I have seen Example 1 before. Another almost identical event involving gas and undead happened 1 or 2 weeks ago or so.

Um i believe a similar event may have been conducted but this event idea i have proposed is a continuation from that and a build up as i redefined the event concepts involved

Hermes

5 hours ago, Cody said:

-1 Reasons:

• Not Really seen you RP

+1 Reasons:

• No Warnings 

Thank you for the feedback Cody,

Briefly to cap the points you mentioned, I used to be a Royal Guard. Before which i went under the name Juarez. Also to bring up on your second -1 Point stated above i have gone back and reviewed the parts written in the Act 1 and have realised i wrote that section wrong, What was supposed to happen was the mouse droids were programed to locate and extract a chip in the auxillary component in the bridge, once the mouse droids successfully tampered ad removed this part that is when the things happen as described in the act (Bearing inmind these mouse droids were a custom manufactured model)

I hope this cleared some things up, thanks Hermes

19 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1

+1 ^

+1 for the following:

• Detailed, creative and unique events
  • Reliable and trustworthy guy from what I have experienced
  • Also, detailed application with ~3000-word totals (inc. events), amazing effort.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

+1 ^

Just now, Ricards3 said:

+1 for the following:

• Detailed, creative and unique events
  • Reliable and trustworthy guy from what I have experienced
  • Also, detailed application with ~3000-word totals (inc. events), amazing effort.

Thank you both for your feedback and support

Hermes