Lucifer's Staff App

Steam Name: Lucifer

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:99410204

In game name and rank: Lucifer | Commander

Time Played: 1week 5days 19hours and counting

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position as it is one of my favorite SWRP server and enjoying it that much when I'm on the server.I have experience with being a staff member and being serious when duty calls.I also am active and can help watch over the server and keep a lookout for people who were not willing to do serious RP and breaking server rules.And I want to make the community a better RP server.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help usI will help anything and anyone at anytime.I can also respond quick to any players that needed help.Quite experienced with the ULX command.I can handle any situation under pressure and will judge punishment to any player that are minging,trolling and mic spamming or rdming.I can also help out by helping to any ST's that needed whitelist to join other regiments.
Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes

-FullMetal Gaming (Head-Mod)

-KGN (Head-Admin)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Nope

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: More faster admin responses and try to help improve the server environment by dealing people who are trying to ruin others RP. And my experience as a staff member.

Anything else you would like to add: No

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Kuruptz
  • Advisor

+1 Highly respectful to the people around him with good RP at all times. Has a great bunch of troopers in SC which is a great reflection on his ability as a commander.

+1 I think that Lucifer would make a good moderator on the server as he as shown that he is both mature and responsible.

Neutral, I believe you need to provide as much activity as you did before this shows that you can commit to something and stay with it, but ever since you lose commander of SG you have seemed to lose activity which is not a good show of loyalty to the server.

• Upvote 1