Jump to content

Inquisitor And Prophet Behaviour


Recommended Posts

Ok,

So surely i am not the only one within the community to notice this arising matter, but i am going to be the one to try doing something about it as i believe what is happening is unacceptable. So as of late i have seen that the inquisitors and Prophets seem to think that it is ok to do the following things listed just because they are sith and no staff members are online/active at the time, these things include:

- Spawn killing ST's and others with their lightsabers

- Spawn killing ST's and others with force choke

- Abuse of force choke (RDM/Mass RDM)

- Abuse of Sabers (RDM/Mass RDM)

 

So i dont know where everyone else stands on this matter but even though it doesnt happen to me most of the time as it normally gets targeted towards ST's i still get annoyed by it as it ruins the fun and enjoyment of the server for people expecially if they are brand new, do we really want to show that to a brand new member as thats not really going to intice them to come back and keep playing on the server. Im not going to say any names unless staff request some in which case i will state the main culprits that ive seen. Im not here to have a winge im hear to help try and better the server experience for the players involved. I know that everyone has the preception of "Minge Hour" which might i add has been stated by many staff members that it does not exist and what it actually means is that under 20 players means that seriousRP is not enforced and you can have a joke and a little muck around. Im not wanting anyone to get banned over this matter as of yet, just wanting to see them be talked to about their behaves in and out of seriousRP and the message they are sending through to knewer players within the community.

 

Thanks, Hermes

 

  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, even during RP I have seen sith (not stating who) mucking around and being mingy.

Also I think I heard people talking about sith force choking people earlier tonight but idk for sure.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not aware that RDM has been occurring within the Sith, this is not acceptable as they don't have the power to kill a trooper in the first place. I will be bringing this up with the inquisitors tonight.

Thanks for letting me know,

Barron.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank fuck someone brought this up its been such a reoccurring issue they can't Rp AT ALL even in a duel they'll shout "Stop running away", "He's got a lot of HP" and when you finish a duel it's "finally caught the bitch". They on occasion abuse force powers...

It's actually very fucking annoying.

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

Yeah, even during RP I have seen sith (not stating who) mucking around and being mingy.

Also I think I heard people talking about sith force choking people earlier tonight but idk for sure.

Yeah Ling Ling it did thats what made me finally decide to bring it up, and yeah even during RP it happens.

1 hour ago, Barron said:

I am not aware that RDM has been occurring within the Sith, this is not acceptable as they don't have the power to kill a trooper in the first place. I will be bringing this up with the inquisitors tonight.

Thanks for letting me know,

Barron.

All good Barron, Thanks

1 hour ago, FrenchyFries said:

Thank fuck someone brought this up its been such a reoccurring issue they can't Rp AT ALL even in a duel they'll shout "Stop running away", "He's got a lot of HP" and when you finish a duel it's "finally caught the bitch". They on occasion abuse force powers...

It's actually very fucking annoying.

Agreed Frenchy

 

Hermes

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrenchyFries said:

Thank fuck someone brought this up its been such a reoccurring issue they can't Rp AT ALL even in a duel they'll shout "Stop running away", "He's got a lot of HP" and when you finish a duel it's "finally caught the bitch". They on occasion abuse force powers...

It's actually very fucking annoying.

Yes Frenchy, I also agree, this has happened many times and it's very annoying imo. People need to understand that sith is a privilege to be in and that they shouldn't be minging around like this, even if it's only by making a few discourteous comments.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It really is that bad however it's hard for inquisitors because the people who minge and can't get into a proper regiment donate to become inquisitors and believe the become some top shot when in all honesty they don't even know what they actually do

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely see prophets RDM on purpose, yes I see force choke abuse (and I am guilty of using force choke a bit), but inquisitor shouldn't even be doing this, I have seen a few inquisitors using force choke, and when I use force choke, it's only in self defence, I never go out of my way to just rdm with the force choke

Link to post
Share on other sites

A large reason for inquisitors minging is due to them not have an actual RP role at the moment, this is why the new inquisitor system is being introduced, they get very bored when I'm not around thus they result in minging. I know it isn't an excuse but it is reasoning why acts like this occure, but it should never occure in the first place.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

Yes Frenchy, I also agree, this has happened many times and it's very annoying imo. People need to understand that sith is a privilege to be in and that they shouldn't be minging around like this, even if it's only by making a few discourteous comments.

Agreed

5 hours ago, Sal said:

It really is that bad however it's hard for inquisitors because the people who minge and can't get into a proper regiment donate to become inquisitors and believe the become some top shot when in all honesty they don't even know what they actually do

 

Yeah, but every role has its rules

3 hours ago, Rias Gremory said:

I rarely see prophets RDM on purpose, yes I see force choke abuse (and I am guilty of using force choke a bit), but inquisitor shouldn't even be doing this, I have seen a few inquisitors using force choke, and when I use force choke, it's only in self defence, I never go out of my way to just rdm with the force choke

im not saying its all but ive seen several do it and reckon a discussion needs to be had in general to resolve the issue as a whole not just individually

2 hours ago, Barron said:

A large reason for inquisitors minging is due to them not have an actual RP role at the moment, this is why the new inquisitor system is being introduced, they get very bored when I'm not around thus they result in minging. I know it isn't an excuse but it is reasoning why acts like this occure, but it should never occure in the first place.

Yeah i know barron, it gets boring when no RP to be done but they need to make some/get some made and not just RDM as you said its not an excuse for them to do so

 

Hermes

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tankerz said:

110% AGREE

They lack basic discipline and respect. 

Yeah, But i have to admit some are good and follow the rules. But its just those few who ruin it for many

 

Hermes

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I haven't noticed the Mass/RDM of "STs", however the abuse of force choke and force powers is one thing I've seen quite a bit. 75% of the time is FailRP aswell. When I do notice any sort of RDM with a saber, I'll call them out on it unless there's a valid reason (such as blocking a doorway AFK)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed this alot, and it needs sorting out. Sith run around like they own the place, thinking they can walk into whatever training/tryouts they like, kill any trooper that gets in their way or makes a little mistake, and take the piss in events when dueling etc. This isn't aimed at all Sith and Prophets, there are some responsible and mature ones out there, but it's the bad ones that stick out like a sore thumb and give Sith and Prophets a bad name. If you want to continue to be respected and not looked down upon, sort out your behaviour and treat everyone else with respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...