Thank you Imperial Gaming

I would just like to thank Imperial gaming from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to hop on everyday and be able to enjoy myself. I have some great memories on this server which have been created by the brilliant playerbase and its staff. To all my past commanders and friends i would like to thank you for giving me the best time of my life.

The part that stood out to me about this community was that you were accepted no matter how old you were and you were cherished for that. This server has the nicest people i have ever met and there are more than i can think of if you needed an example. I have left the community because of the toll it has taken on my life for being on this computer for too long. I am sure i will be back.

So thank you guys so so much and for making my life so much brighter.

Sincerly

Regal/Hades

• Upvote 5

*Plays Force Theme*

@[IG]Regal |Hellcase.com|you will be missed. 

You Were:

- Active, both in the server and in the community forums

- Loyal, stuck with shadow guard for a long time and for that earnt immense respect

- SeriousRP'er, You know how to joke around and have fun but you also knew how things needed to be run, organisded and set out

- A Great dude, when i first joined Royal Guard you made me feel very welcomed and i appreciated that immencely

I will always remember you teaching me how to properly perform lightsaber combat and the excellent way you roleplayed on the server. Hades you will be missed by all and goodluck with whatever you end up doing/pursuing.

Hermes

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

*Plays Force Theme*

@[IG]Regal |Hellcase.com|you will be missed. 

You Were:

- Active, both in the server and in the community forums

- Loyal, stuck with shadow guard for a long time and for that earnt immense respect

- SeriousRP'er, You know how to joke around and have fun but you also knew how things needed to be run, organisded and set out

- A Great dude, when i first joined Royal Guard you made me feel very welcomed and i appreciated that immencely

I will always remember you teaching me how to properly perform lightsaber combat and the excellent way you roleplayed on the server. Hades you will be missed by all and goodluck with whatever you end up doing/pursuing.

Hermes

This sums it up.

goodbye regal/hades.

• Whitey locked this topic