Willingly gave up Darth Vader - Pureus

So most if not all know by now that I am no longer the role of Vader as I have willingly submitted to giving it up at the desire of a few staff including Kosmos himself.
I thought I'd quickly address the complaints that came in about the whole thing in hopes of debunking a few assumptions people have made.

1. Yes I left the community when knights fell apart, In the week and half I spent not being on the server, there was much talk about my friends and I reviving ourselves as prophets which sure enough didn't work out. During our pitch to Kosmos about it, he said to me in private that he had special plans for his own role which was later revealed to be "Sovereign Protector", this would leave the position of the Emperor open.

Dragz had then taken on this role leaving Vader vacant for someone. Kosmos then offered me with the role which to be quite honest was the most humbling thing ever for me and I couldn't refuse it, I came back to the server a day later incognito and I was set to go.

2. I didn't want Vader for the amount of power the comes with him, I wanted it because I thought I could make a good depiction of Vader especially without the need of a phony voice changer (which to this day I still get accused of doing). In the week and a half that I had as Vader, I found it hard to get used to having so many guards formed behind me everywhere I went, I felt bad because I thought "that's got to be so boring for them, I'll have to think of fun RP things for them to do"

3. People said that I had a transparency issue which goes as far back as being Knight Commander. Back then I was determined to bring our RP abilities to the best that we could, all from dueling, crafting, dialect and many more. However my biggest obstacle was many of the members of Sith.
I felt nothing but embarrassment at the fact that we had to align ourselves with sith role players that literally treated everything like a joke using the excuse of "memes or banter"
I was not going to ruin what we had made for ourselves just because a bunch of immature kids and uncaring higher ups can't do things properly, So I excluded Knights from Sith as much as I could while keeping it on appropriated levels of course. Unsurprisingly the sith didn't take kindly to this and plotted to have me permakilled but I didn't care, We the Knights knew that we had done nothing wrong.

4. As Vader I was apparently expected to give input on every regiment to see how each of them were going and if they had any problems etc. Because I was only Vader for a short time, I was still getting to grips with things figuring out what I could and could not do (you know not making assumptions that can lead to bad choices). I did start by seeing if I could improve things with sith whether or not they hated me, I checked things out with RST who seemed quite happy as well as trying to sort out VF learning that the commander was taking time off and there was need for tryouts. I was yet to check in properly on IC but I unfortunately didn't know I needed to check on everyone else (until it all ended)
I apologise for this.

Finally. The people that thought It was unfair that I got Vader at all being a non-donator or a staff are really what got on my nerves with this and here's why.
Yeah I didn't donate because no server or any game in my opinion is worth spending extra money for just items in the game (it's such a stupid system and such a waste of money)
I also didn't become staff because I know I'd just become distracted away from roleplaying defeating the whole purpose of me showing up on the server in the first place.
But this was something that the community owner himself believed I could do well.
This right here is how far my roleplaying got me, This is my good behavior and distinctive reputation paying off at its very best. And I cannot stress enough that it's not because of my ability to use my voice. Anyone in the world could have my voice and not think of the same things to say or act. So it's curious to me how people call it unfair when so many of those people don't act their age which I can only respond with "Step up your game maybe" because having a remarkable reputation and respect from almost everyone helps more than people often realise. 

[Debunk Complete]
Enjoy the rest of your experiences everyone, I had a humbling experience as Vader and I wish nothing but the best to Kosmos and his team at Imperial Gaming -  Thank you.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 10

In my opinion. You don't need to be a donator or staff to get a high ranking role on the server. Pureus is one of the most respectful and mature people I have known and to think that people thought it was unfair for him to get Vader just blows my mind.  He earnt his reputation from the very start and I have never seen him do anything wrong.

Good Luck for the future Pureus.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 7

I'm not going to lie, been apart of this community for only a brief period of time but by far your role as commander of the Knights of Zakuul was one of the more enjoyable things that have happened within IG. The extent that you go to keep within character while playing on IG really brings out the best parts of RP. Would love to see you play another role of an RP rich character.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, Bearmax said:

no offence but

it's not fun seeing you constantly having to post something like this

EXP: Like the time where you posted about KOZ is now an invite only

EXP: Who I am - Real talk from Pureus

EXP: Message from KOZ

I'm not trying to say that you can't do this but,

I'm not saying that you should go around with this attitude

-1 this post all u want, but I'm sick and tired of you posting something about related to you.

The world doesn't spin around you

All pretty redundant points Bearmax

First of all if you don't like my posts, you could always just use common sense and don't read it,

Secondly do you really think I'm self centered enough to think the world revolves around me? Who do you think I am Jake Paul?

Lastly I post awareness not scoldings so coming from the guy thats made 192 posts probably spent ridiculing people,
it's pretty hypocritical of you to say that you're sick and tired of my posts (having only 7 in total)

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 10
2 hours ago, Bearmax said:

no offence but

-1 this post all u want, but I'm sick and tired of you posting something about related to you.

w3hUyFC.gif.6ec49c0ecdaa5eff5b8321abc11b4411.gif

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

In my opinion. You don't need to be a donator or staff to get a high ranking role on the server. Pureus is one of the most respectful and mature people I have known and to think that people thought it was unfair for him to get Vader just blows my mind.  He earnt his reputation from the very start and I have never seen him do anything wrong.

Good Luck for the future Pureus.

i agree entirely with Ling Ling's Statement, Good Luck Pureus

Hermes

3 hours ago, Bearmax said:

no offence but

Geez, Dont Read Them Then xD

Hermes

I respect you Pureus, you are really respectful, an idol, mature, agreeable and chill. All your posts really do impact the community as you are one of our biggest idols in terms of roleplaying. 

I hope you can stick around the community longer with nothing stopping you.

Bless up -3-

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Pureus said:

So most if not all know by now that I am no longer the role of Vader as I have willingly submitted to giving it up at the desire of a few staff including Kosmos himself.
I thought I'd quickly address the complaints that came in about the whole thing in hopes of debunking a few assumptions people have made.

wasn't he demoted because people were annoyed of him? and if you care ever so bit about this server then why would you just up and go after losing a position AGAIN. I have seen players lose positions over and over and over etc, though you leave after 1 - 2 demotions even though you were pretty much launched from not even a member to one of the highest positions (sounds fair too me)

17 hours ago, Pureus said:

talk about my friends and I reviving ourselves as prophets

If you think all the sith are childish/immature then why wouldn't you accept the general rank? would have been a great RP opportunity but nope, likely not because you couldn't exactly shine light over your sith friends.

;)

Understandable post, have a great day.

• Downvote 3
  • Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Brownie said:

If you think all the sith are childish/immature then why wouldn't you accept the general rank? would have been a great RP opportunity but nope, likely not because you couldn't exactly shine light over your sith friends.

;)

BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE MINGY TO DEAL WITH! (Not directed to the few gems in Sith [Edited])

And if you expect one person to put nearly all of you in line you because you cant consider going back to school for awhile

And if you'd like to see who else believes Pureus is right and those who think sith are stupidly mingy then let me redirect you here: 

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 4
3 hours ago, Brownie said:

even though you were pretty much launched from not even a member to one of the highest positions (sounds fair too me)

If you re-read the application you would understand if you and your minge buddies actually RPed instead of being a bunch of 'memes' than hell anyone could do that, and he didn't leave because he lost the ranks but because the fact that the minges abused their friendships and he couldn't deal with it anymore.

@-CML- [IG] Divisionary I guess you could say Stokes 'Ignited' the knights ayy? ey? 

Ah well, good to see the sith are still retarded as ever. Gotta love old traditions, from when I was knight commander to right now

when the person who left comes back to make like one shitpost

this is my tradition

5 hours ago, FrenchyFries said:

BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL RETARDED TO DEAL WITH!

And if you'd like to see who else believes Pureus is right and those who think sith are stupidly mingy then let me redirect you here: 

@FrenchyFriesHow about you don't corner all sith into one group due to others messing around. As you are a staff member of the server I was expecting a more serious and positive reply that actually challenges my post and hoping you would be the bigger man and respond civilized.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4

If you have feedback on the behavior of Sith, I suggest you all don't use the word " Retarded ", it's very disrespectful. Be construction, not aggressive. 

• Upvote 5
3 hours ago, Hisoka said:

If you re-read the application you would understand if you and your minge buddies actually RPed instead of being a bunch of 'memes' than hell anyone could do that, and he didn't leave because he lost the ranks but because the fact that the minges abused their friendships and he couldn't deal with it anymore.

You sure he didn't leave because he lost his rank?

And how exactly did 'minges' abuse their friendships?

Surprisingly if that is true then why didn't he leave previously rather than leaving each time his role was in danger?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry lads but IG or any other sane community is not a safe space for sensitive children/men so how about you take opinions and questionable arguments into consideration rather than jumping onto a hate train because of stuff like 'he said that' or 'they said that'. Deal with it, it's just criticism.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 5
51 minutes ago, Brownie said:

You sure he didn't leave because he lost his rank?

And how exactly did 'minges' abuse their friendships?

Surprisingly if that is true then why didn't he leave previously rather than leaving each time his role was in danger?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry lads but IG or any other sane community is not a safe space for sensitive children/men so how about you take opinions and questionable arguments into consideration rather than jumping onto a hate train because of stuff like 'he said that' or 'they said that'. Deal with it, it's just criticism.

My question is. why are you going out of your way to make sure people question or believe that Pureus left for some conspiracy like purpose, he left once and its his choice to leave again why do you have to make sure you get him exposed anyway?

39 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

My question is. why are you going out of your way to make sure people question or believe that Pureus left for some conspiracy like purpose, he left once and its his choice to leave again why do you have to make sure you get him exposed anyway?

8 hours ago, Brownie said:

wasn't he demoted because people were annoyed of him? and if you care ever so bit about this server then why would you just up and go after losing a position AGAIN. I have seen players lose positions over and over and over etc, though you leave after 1 - 2 demotions even though you were pretty much launched from not even a member to one of the highest positions (sounds fair too me)

;)

How exactly do you go from me simply asking whether he was demoted for people not liking him in the position to me radicalizing players into thinking he left due to a conspiracy. Yes it is certainly his choice to leave by all means he can stay or go, all i'm doing is expressing free speech and the right to criticize such as me saying "I think it's bullshit that someone can leave the server and strike deals with others for a position at the top". And yes I am annoyed, he clearly stated that there was a deal that he planned to have which would make him and his friends prophets.

On 7/24/2017 at 3:38 PM, Pureus said:

was much talk about my friends and I reviving ourselves as prophets

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think about it this way, Pureus didn't have a good relationship with alot of sith nor did they have a good relationship with him none the less the fact that he can have fights with some of the sith in-game and then just float above it all with texts like this (V not sure if this really was happening in-game V) though all I know is it's stupid for him to chuck a large group of players under a bus to make himself look good.

how ever my biggest obstacle was many of the members of Sith.
I felt nothing but embarrassment at the fact that we had to align ourselves with sith role players

Unsurprisingly the sith didn't take kindly to this and plotted to have me permakilled but I didn't care, We the Knights knew that we had done nothing wrong.

If this is exposing him then I guess I'm just that good I don't even have to try.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

Understandable have a great day

@cast I don't like how you never come on the server and then say the sith are retarded. Maybe you should stay out of this comment section if you have nothing to do with it, we really don't need your opinion. As I can just as easily say the same about when you were commander of Star Crash Brigade.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ridge said:

Gentlemen, we don't want a roast war in this comment section. @Banks @Brownie @FrenchyFries @cast There is no need for it, you can do it somewhere else if you wish to keep going but don't do it here, cheers.

Agreed, This is neither the time or place to be doing it especially not on the community forums

Hermes

@Ridge Fair enough good job for being a staff member and doing your job. I just needed to say something about Cast if I wanted to roast someone I would of been the 1st comment

• Downvote 1