i haved an idea for an event. my idea is everyone goes to a plantet and lines up and waits 4 an  mission that they dont get told coz its top secret. and then a droid shots a rocket at everyone and everyone dies and then we need to go back to the ship so we do and then the droid is never seen again and then everyone is sad because all there friends died and it will be a good event. please consider my idea thank u 

• Downvote 5
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Genetic Goblin said:

i haved an idea for an event. my idea is everyone goes to a plantet and lines up and waits 4 an  mission that they dont get told coz its top secret. and then a droid shots a rocket at everyone and everyone dies and then we need to go back to the ship so we do and then the droid is never seen again and then everyone is sad because all there friends died and it will be a good event. please consider my idea thank u 

Hello everyone.

I have an idea for an event that I think would be fun to run on the server. My idea is that everyone goes down to a planet, forms up at the LZ and waits for the mission to begin, which would be top secret. Once all of the people are lining up at the LZ, a droid would come down from the sky, fire a rocket at the lining up troopers, causing a majority of the troopers to die or be injured. After the attack from the droid, all the troopers (dead and alive) are evacuated back to the awaiting Star Destroyer in orbit above. During the attack, the droids signal is traced but before the trace can be completed, it drops off of the scanners and disappears. With injured in the medbay and the dead in the morgue, they would hold a mass funeral for their lost friends where everybody would be very upset and distraught. I think that this would be a great idea and I would like to see it happen sometime on the server. I hope that you consider this event as I have put a lot of time and effort in coming up with it.

• Upvote 1

I prefer your one, @Genetic Goblin over @pinejack. +1

Aside from that, it isn't really an event because the troopers do nothing.

Also, at least listen/read to what members of the community has to say, if you go up to a kid who doesn't know english who is trying to recite the Alphabet off by heart and say that he is retarded, he will never learn.

Do not do anything like that 1st comment again, pinejack. Thank you for making it clearer.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Genetic Goblin said:

Good idea but to similar to events we already do

Surely there's nothing wrong with a little joke? I mean, if this thread was in random discussions it would be better, but I'm pretty sure this made people smile, so we can't really class it as a waste of time.

7 hours ago, Genetic Goblin said:

+1

Hermes

Just doing my job for thoughs people who say its a joke and that I should take it as a joke.a

Also the big red text is not huge at all.
1. its to get your attention to know whats going to happen.
2. If you have a issue feel free to make a report about it however the text is fine

@Genetic Goblin

Ok so yes the event was a joke (Im assuming) But however @Little5avageis right, Posting this kind of thing in the forums (Not in the random section) is a waste of time for staff, Event masters and other players and if you want to post things like this feel free to post it within the "Random Disscussions" tab which you can find on the front of the forums page. 

As for the enlarged red comment, Little did so to show that a descision has been made by a staff member (In this case little) and then afterwards proceeded to say that a punishment can and will be given out in the future. He is not doing so to "seem Superior" as you described it, he is doing so to make it clearly visible that a staff member has spoken. There was no need for this response:

3 hours ago, Genetic Goblin said:

1. i am sorry i just wanted to help

2. its pathetic that you need to have a huge text and make it red so you seem "superior"

FYI I am not attempting in any way to have a go at you i am just saying that;

1- This is not the place, Try random discussions

and 

2- There was no need to call a Global Admin pathetic for doing his job

Thanks, Hermes

I would say that everyone here is being extremely rude to a community member that could either be:

1. - Really young and doesn't know punctuation/vocabulary very well at all.

or

2. - ESL (English Second Language)

It seems that none of you even considered that he could be either of those and that he was just being a troll.

I would rant on this but I sent a private steam message to one of the people that has authority here and posted on this topic and might actually be in the wrong.

• Upvote 3
17 hours ago, Genetic Goblin said:

Thank you bro everyone ismean 2 me on forums and games and you are a very good persun for stiking up 4 me

ur event idea is actually legendary tbh it needs to be used for an event one day

• Haha 1
  • Whitey locked this topic