Im Back

Dodger

I wanna say thanks my supporters throughout my tough time, I wanna say confidently I'm back.

My Dad, took me out on the boat for a fishing trip way back for my first time and after that I've been addicted ever since. Fishing has help me through my tough time with my problems, the peace and quiet of sitting on the boat with my Dad talking about my issues in life has helped me a lot to control my emotions and outburst and in general. I understand people say "I can't change" but I hoping the whole of the Imperial Gaming Community can give me one more shot at it, I know this isn't my first time doing this and I understand a lot of the players have mixed feelings about me due to my behaviour on the server. I know I fucked up a lot in the past but I left that old me behind and I'm focusing on the future of my health, I've been starting to go to the gym also with my mate and that has helped me to love myself for who I am. Going to the gym and fishing whenever I can has put my mind at ease.

I want to formally and publicly apologise to all the Members of this community who I hurt and treated them like trash, this isn't me anymore, I've surrounded myself with positive and good people over this year and they helped focus on my career and what I want to achieve in my life. I understand it's hard for some to believe me which I understand completely because of my past actions.

In Conclusion, I'm hoping for a another chance even though I have blown it up many times in the people who gave the chance to me. 

Thanks for taking the time out of your day/night to read this.

- Dodger

I also want to say to you all is that Zaranora and I have been talking just us about our past behaviour on Imperial Gaming and over the many weeks him and I have talked about his actions that lead up to his ban on the Discord and since he can't post on the forums without a Mods Approval he has asked me to write this out.

- Zaranora

• Upvote 9

Hideyoshi

• HideyoshiMember
  • Development Consultant

+1 leaning to Neutral 
Hi there!

I was the 6th Army Commander In-Charge of Mandating and Training you throughout the Period you were in 6th Army. I'll be upfront; It was memorable experience as It was just insult after insult, slur after slur and failing to follow basic orders such as a Front Face followed by a Snarky Remark accompanied with a insult. I'm sorry if the Environment was too tense but at that point you and G00N-Squad were going too far to me and my subordinates, even if you all were trying to ease the tension.

However- From the tone of your Ban Appeal and from the Information Garnered from other Staff Members you do show remorse; So I'm willing to you give you a second chance.
In the case your appeal is successful - I only wish for a Strict probation period and that you agree to never, ever, ever treat anyone else the same way G00N-Squad treated 6th Army Command.

I might be too harsh and too demanding - but it's something that's stuck to me
Anyways - Though it's hard, I'm willing to give you a second chance' as from the sound of it; You really do want to return and do wish to Roleplay.
Please remember my highlighted words if your ban appeal is successful

Good-Luck with your Appeal

- Hideyoshi Kinoshita -

Edited August 5, 2020 by Hideyoshi
  • Haha 1
  • Poggers 1

I have seen people who are at the bottom of the barrel reform and become positive & friendly. It seems dodger is on the right path to become a better person. It's not hard to re ban someone so just give the guy another chance to play on the server, (play) and from there he can show you he has changed and potentially get access to other parts of the community (discord).

Unban everyone from the discord on god I was banned for making a joke about info fire gave us

But I will always advocate for zaranora theyre a legend who gets punished way too harshly tbh

I'd like to say dodger and I held a 10 minute text convo without him being toxic towards me, im sure you all can grasp the sheer weight of that,  I do believe his time away has matured him

15 hours ago, yeff said:

Hideyoshi

• Hideyoshi
  • Development Consultant

+1 leaning to Neutral 
Hi there!

I was the 6th Army Commander In-Charge of Mandating and Training you throughout the Period you were in 6th Army. I'll be upfront; It was memorable experience as It was just insult after insult, slur after slur and failing to follow basic orders such as a Front Face followed by a Snarky Remark accompanied with a insult. I'm sorry if the Environment was too tense but at that point you and G00N-Squad were going too far to me and my subordinates, even if you all were trying to ease the tension.

However- From the tone of your Ban Appeal and from the Information Garnered from other Staff Members you do show remorse; So I'm willing to you give you a second chance.
In the case your appeal is successful - I only wish for a Strict probation period and that you agree to never, ever, ever treat anyone else the same way G00N-Squad treated 6th Army Command.

I might be too harsh and too demanding - but it's something that's stuck to me
Anyways - Though it's hard, I'm willing to give you a second chance' as from the sound of it; You really do want to return and do wish to Roleplay.
Please remember my highlighted words if your ban appeal is successful

Good-Luck with your Appeal

- Hideyoshi Kinoshita -

Edited August 5, 2020 by Hideyoshi

I feel like ive seen this before 🤔

Sorry for the late response BUT.... I think Dodger should be unbanned he has been banned for a very very long time and judging by that story he has had a very long time to think about everything. I think nothing can really go wrong if Dodger does get unbanned. One last chance for Dodger!!!! 

@FireCup

@Guskywalker
unban this man!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Though! :D
And welcome back man 

Edited by Billy_Barrel
  • Like 1

Dodger Dodger... there is no way you have changed from every single time i was with you, you would always tell me to kill myself and tell me to go fuck dogs you had chances and you where a high ranking staff on Syndical and all you did with is it invite your TOXIC mates and MRDM NITRP STAFF ABUSE and more you have always been a complete Ass to Furrys Gays and anyone who is Different to you if you come back I'm gone for good

P.S syndical Died 5 Months ago and you have not changed BULLSHIT Nearly making my Partner Kill herself go away

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, ChivalryTheWolf said:

Dodger Dodger... there is no way you have changed from every single time i was with you, you would always tell me to kill myself and tell me to go fuck dogs you had chances and you where a high ranking staff on Syndical and all you did with is it invite your TOXIC mates and MRDM NITRP STAFF ABUSE and more you have always been a complete Ass to Furrys Gays and anyone who is Different to you if you come back I'm gone for good

P.S syndical Died 5 Months ago and you have not changed BULLSHIT Nearly making my Partner Kill herself go away

This isnt a ban appeal, its a "I'm back" post lol

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ChivalryTheWolf said:

Don’t try and suppress others based on their opinions or beliefs, that isn’t cool. 

IG is trying to move into a less toxic community, -1’ing a return post shows that you are the issue.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ChivalryTheWolf said:

People can change in 5 month…

also this is an IG forms no body cares about synical. Maybe if synical had proper management that would have never happened and you are exaggerating it a bit.

some parts don’t make sense eg - “you where a high ranking staff on Syndical and all you did with is it invite your TOXIC mates“

Pretty sure this is not a ban appeal.

you saying that you would leave if dodger comes back is kinda irrelevant it’s not hard just to mute him or stay away from him.  

have you not noticed that everyone is just saying welcome back…. 

Edited by Billy_Barrel
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1