Fire and power tripping.

Bluey

I have never EVER really been active on these forums as I have always been on the server and around in the community so I just watched. But today as of roughly 8 pm I was banned by fire. With no prior warnings and only a couple of time outs. I was banned for and I quote "Can we please get a get rid of this goon bag FIRE from mod?" now that isn't the nicest thing to say but I've not been the first person to suffer this, I and many other people believe fire is on an extreme power trip thinking he can dictate the fates of everyone and everything in "his" little discord server. I am personally sick of seeing him go around deleting things that are clearly jokes in a community where shit posts have been a thing for a long time. I watched for about 30 mins delete, silence and remove messages for the smallest things. I took a stand and well, a bit of a rude take and got banned? 1 offense and I am removed from the discord community? This is honestly sad to see this go on like that. I think Fire should be removed from his mod role in the discord  as he is simply tripping on power. And is not a good choice to moderate with his mentality

Yours Truly. Simon/BH/EVOMAN/Bluey

• Upvote 3

And to add onto this before its read a lot. Or not. People have done worse stuff, Strix has said homophobic and racist stuff before and I've stood away from stuff, other people do worse things, and I do one thing in frustration and this is the reaction Fire has? Appaling 

• Retired Veteran

Depending on the "shit post" it's never really been permitted. In the past these forums were heavily moderated for shit posting / unnecessary posts.
A time where this community used to hammer down on anything remotely insulting towards another member of the community too, but hey, people change right?