Game Of Thrones Role-play Server.

Used to operate a GOT Server, before it failed completely (Due to my lack of coding knowledge), but the concept and design brief was met with a large amount of people who were willing to join and dedicate time to playing a Game of Thrones server.

The concept differed from Medieval RP, and swung more towards a time based month long campaign. Players would have the choice to join a specific faction + Class within that faction based on the current timeline and plot. The first month would be a massive scripted plot between Nights Watch and Wildlings (Somewhere near the beginning on Season 1) and would continue to evolve through that month to include all elements from the season.

Due to this giant expectation and requirements from people, it was a difficult task and I lacked the resources and the knowledge to take it any further then Purchasing a Server, Setting up a Website, TS and a scattered community.

If something like this were to be completed, a lot of attention would be caught internationally increasing the range of our community and our player base, in the initial first steps, there (I'm sure) would be many people interesting in supporting this project and playing and bringing people in once finally completed (If ever).

I still have the complete concept available if this were to be discussed in future. (http://allservers.wixsite.com/gameofthronesrp)

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

But we'd need more models like Jaime, Brienne, Hound, Geoffrey, Starks, Varys, Little finger, Tywin, Greyjoys, Better white walkers and Wights, Oberyn, Dornes, Dire wolf's ,  Bronn and Frey's 

If it went ahead like the suggestion, you wouldn't need all of those models right away.

• 3 weeks later...