Wombats T-mod App

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: Duke_stanley Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:66439311 In game name and rank: My in game name is SBC-02 Wombat and my rank is Officer Cadet Time Played: On Gmod I have playe

Not even taking responsibility for his own warns.  Excuses Excuses. My neutral is gonna fall to a -1.

I've heard this excuse like 671 times, you may be telling the truth but I can never know for sure.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Keethh said:

I am on my phone and at school so didn't have much time but will edit later on

Alright makes sense I'm sorry I didn't know. But thanks for telling reason. I use my IPad and computer for forums when I'm off my computer I'm on forums on my IPad.

On 21/07/2017 at 10:30 PM, Gaben said:

+1 very cool dude definitely should be staff I personally believe.

Thank you Gaben your very cool <3 

On 10/08/2017 at 3:47 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Neutral I haven't seen you much in-game.

I have been in game a lot more than I have been in the community. Thanks for the feedback.

On 10/08/2017 at 3:47 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 very friendly guy and very mature

Thanks I try to be friendly and I try to be mature. Thanks for giving feedback <3

On 22/07/2017 at 2:02 PM, Gylfi said:

+1. A good fellow trooper, shows good leadership and stays chill. Not the best app but can definitely prove himself in-game.

Thanks I know I need to work on my t-mod app a little more . I got good at leadership when I had to care for Scouts when frenchy resigned from commander. I tried to keep it going but sadly couldn't. But thanks for the feedback and your also a good fellow trooper and Bounty hunter. <3

On 22/07/2017 at 3:15 PM, Sal said:

Neutral 

Only reason is seems really hot headed if you wish for me to clarify ask in person. And we can sort this out 

I already talked with you in-game . So there's that really anything to discuss on forums. But thanks for your feedback.

PS. I love your events there fun to be in.

On 23/07/2017 at 10:08 AM, Capacis said:

+1 I've seen you around and you seem like a nice respectful guy.

Awwwww thanks I'm just trying to make people's experience on the server nice, happy, serious, fun and immersive. Thanks for the feedback. <3

On 25/07/2017 at 3:36 PM, Aussie Wombat said:

Low Playtime

Application is repetitive and has no real information 

5 warnings

Not involved in the community other than playing on the server

Ling ling I Don't know what to say really... All this information you put down is correct and do regret most of it and I am truly sorry for Making my T-mod app repetitive, having low playtime, getting 5 warns and not being involved in the community. The reason I wasn't really involved with community was because my computer couldn't create a account on forums at the time I'm not sure why but now it can so I have done so and now I have my mobile device set up. This will make more active on the community forums. But thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure get more into the community and get more playtime. Back then I had low playtime but now I have finally reached 2 weeks on the server. But still thanks on the server you are one of the nicest people I know. <3

On 25/07/2017 at 3:36 PM, Aussie Wombat said:

• Friendly sometimes
  • Decent playtime
  • Decently active
  • Decent at RP
  • Sometimes Serious
  • Bad past and recently not so great either
  • LOTS of warns

Making excuses in your own trial moderator app? What are you thinking?

Coming from a actual mod I think some of the best feedback I got so far. Your also right about the information that you have put up.

On 25/07/2017 at 9:53 PM, Tobyy said:

Whoa, first off a bit too personal on the last sentence (Makes me uncomfortable, and would be really messed up if that was an fake excuse.) But anyways your app is pretty cliche for a tmod app, not much to offer but the recurring point of stopping minges and so on.

Thank you for feedback I don't really have anything to say about this reply but thanks for the feedback.

PS. I'm really sorry about saying the last sentence I shouldn't have said that but I was really depressed at that point in time. I didn't mean to make anyone uncomfortable next time I'll think before I speak/type. Soz <3

Alright, I hopefully answered all of your reply's if I haven't please do tell me in game or message me. But thank you all for the Negative, neutral and positive feed back. I will always try to improve. Also for all the positive feedback thank you it helps me get through the day and it also makes me feel loved. For all the negative feedback I will always try to improve if it be my T-mod app of myself. But still I will always try and improve. if there's something you don't like about me you can also tell me I won't take offence to it. I just need feedback on how to improve. I still don't know what I was thinking making a t-mod app around then. The reason why I was applying for t-mod was because I thought I could do more for the server i thought I could be more and I still think I can give more to the server. This was why I wanted to be apart of the staff team. I've made some many friends on this server and sadly some enemy's it's  just I feel like I should be doing more for this server I get this feeling a lot. This is because this server was my first server I ever joined on Gmod. Thank you all for your feed back.

PS. I'm going to start being more involved on the forums. Thank you for reading my stupidly long reply to you all this has been a long time coming respond. Also if anyone sees any errors with this responds please tell me. Thanks

Changing to +1.

Since my original response I have seen a drastic change in everything he does.

He is extremely responsible, friendly and active.

I think he has matured even more since he put up this app and therefore I believe he is staff material as he is willing to learn.

Changing to +1 after we talked it was only because he thought the st private was minging and trying to sort him out with admin really helpful in my events and is pretty chill

7 hours ago, Sal said:

Changing to +1.

Since my original response I have seen a drastic change in everything he does.

He is extremely responsible, friendly and active.

I think he has matured even more since he put up this app and therefore I believe he is staff material as he is willing to learn.

Thanks Ling Ling I hope you get t-mod very soon :) you deserve it.

Also keep up the Really good role play and it always makes my day logining on checking out the community. When I first joined I didn't know this community even existed. But now I do and I have been trying to be on the community forums more and in-game more. Thank you and have a good one.

7 hours ago, Sal said:

Changing to +1 after we talked it was only because he thought the st private was minging and trying to sort him out with admin really helpful in my events and is pretty chill

Thanks Sal keep going with the Awesomely great events I always enjoy my time play a part in your events and I enjoy being a event character in your events. :)

Thanks guys for the awesome feedback on my T-mod App. Also thank you for changing your mind after that long -time coming respond to you all I've just been toooooooo busy to look at my t-mod app at the time but now things are running smoothly so I can be on the community forums a lot more which will be good. :)

Have a great day.

2 hours ago, Imposing said:

You seem to be going better than you were But when you first joined the server you were a bit mingey

Seems Active

Seems to be friendly

Thanks for feedback Imposing I'm trying to be more active  and I consider my self friendly but there's always  room to improve. Soz about the mingey part like I said this was my first Star Wars rp server and my first server on Gmod. I was a mingey shock but I have changed.

• Moose locked this topic