Duke_stanley

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:66439311

In game name and rank:

My in game name is SBC-02 Wombat and my rank is Officer Cadet

Time Played:
On Gmod I have played 1753 hours and on the server I have played 1w 3d 

Why are you applying for this position?:
Im applying for T-mod becuase I believe I can make peoples experience on the server even better than what they normally do. I can do this by remove minges, rdmers, disrespectful people and people that dont like to follow the rules of the server. I will try my hardest to make sure that people dont have problems with each and that everyone  respects each weather they PVT or commander.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:
By letting me be apart of the Staff Team I can help stop minges, RDM, Disrespectful and RDA people this all to improve people gaming experience on this server. I can also help people when there in need for example if they have a problem with someone or they just need a answer to a question I can be there to help them. I will also try to be fair I will try to get both sides of a arguement and I will hopefully calm the situation down.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
I have been a Super admin on a Dark rp server that sadly shutdown awhile ago.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
I have 5 warns from the start of this year but right now I have no active warns.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:
I believe I can bring a positive experience to people on this server and future new comers. I believe I can also stop people from minging, rdming and disrespect becuase this stuff can ruin other peoples experiences on this server and give them a bad perspective on this server this will most likely make them not wanna play this server. If I get T-mod and i see this happening ill be able to stop this from happening and it might improve peoples experience on this server. The one thing i really hate is player disrespect i dont mind the minior disrespect but telling someone they should "kill themself" I have heard this on the ship a couple of time by minge STs and i hope to try to stop it from happening before it really hurts someone.

Anything else you would like to add:
If I do become a t-mod I will do all of the above and I do understand that t-mod might be hard but I believe I got what it takes to be a t-mod I do know that I will have to turn up to staff meeting and im am willing to give my time this server. If anyone reads this thank you for sparing some of your time.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: Duke_stanley Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:66439311 In game name and rank: My in game name is SBC-02 Wombat and my rank is Officer Cadet Time Played: On Gmod I have playe

Not even taking responsibility for his own warns.  Excuses Excuses. My neutral is gonna fall to a -1.

I've heard this excuse like 671 times, you may be telling the truth but I can never know for sure.

Posted Images

Im sorry, but in 3 of the questions, you produced pretty much the same answer, e.g "I can help stop minges, rdmers and Disrespectful people",

"I can do this by remove minges, rdmers, disrespectful people and people that don't like to follow the rules of the server", and

"I believe I can also stop people from minging, rdming and disrespect because this stuff can ruin other peoples experiences."

At the end of the day mate, this is basically you saying that you will for fill the requirements that is asked of a T-MOD, on a terms of service. How will allowing you to be staff Question, isn't about showing you know what to do, but what is unique about yourself that can help you to excel at "certain" areas of a staff member. If you are true to yourself and show the details of your strengths and a SOLID commitment to improving your weaknesses, your application will show some more genuine qualities (not saying this app isn't genuine, but it would be more so). Many minges don't care at the notion of a staff member telling them what they are doing is wrong, and they need to stop, but by using certain techniques, for example trying to lower yourself to their level of mind in order for them to see you are ready handle things in a calm and divided matter, that isn't specifically only based on reports just against them (calming effects coming to them, stopping them, taking a breath, and asking their side while slowly informing them of the reports you have heard (and the rules), while explaining kinda how you have to deal with is as a staff member and explaining their punishment while it carries out, while keeping the public jeering away).

You could say that explaining not just "that you will" but actually how you will deal with minges if kinda like explaining how you will progress in an event. Thinking of all areas, the best way to please both parties, or multiple. The best way to get the best attitudes and behaviors out of all. Best ways to communicate ideas, while also listening, compiling a picture of what happened when you weren't their. Because rule breaking situations, and Moderator involved situations happen with you having to build up a picture of what happened, and how people thought about what they were doing was acceptable. The actions that were made to arrest, Kill, run from arrest, disrespect, RDA, and get really hot in and angry when they are sometimes forming a little bit of a "lynch Mob" that you need to then understand, but stay individual from. The way you handle situations can very much sometimes be the difference between someone getting a punishment and on top feeling poorly treated "ready to offend again". And the different hopeful others who see it as " people who were against them", hold very strong opinions, but the person controlling the situation was a very decent person, maybe not everyone is bad. Sometimes you have to suppress those strong opinions as people shouting out things that disrupt your 'Mod sit". By verbally warning them (very seriously and sternly), you show by example, a true neutrality in the dealings of the situation at hand.  <<--- To many stern verbal warns can turn the 'lync mob' against you, resulting in less user compliance from some individuals in the future. Too much of any 1 thing is bad.

Can you see, by explaining how you will handle, showing you know the importance of different aspects, different techniques and methods at different times, and finally that, you have a SOLID commitment to archiving all of the experience you learn from each moment as Staff, and taking it too every single situation to optimize the end goal.  You must understand that even after achieving Trial Mod, you will be tested and judged based on how well you perform, help others perform, and help increase the positive attitudes the general Player Public has with you, specifically as a Moderator. Personal Compliance matters, because it serves as the difference between dealing with it again and again, or dealing with it once, They recognize you, They want to help out in their own way,  because you do such a good job, dealing it the 2nd time is 3x easier, and the 3rd time doesn't exist because They have stopped it before it happened.

If you follow on and take this in, edit it a bit to show your techniques, methods, and principles (fix the 'i' 's) Ill give you a +1. 

Edited by -CML- [IG] Divisionary
57 minutes ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Im sorry, but in 3 of the questions, you produced pretty much the same answer, e.g "I can help stop minges, rdmers and Disrespectful people",

"I can do this by remove minges, rdmers, disrespectful people and people that don't like to follow the rules of the server", and

"I believe I can also stop people from minging, rdming and disrespect because this stuff can ruin other peoples experiences."

I said it 3 times to make it clear that this is what im going to do and i will try my hardest to accomplish this. I know i might not get to every situation but i will try to do my best. I will also try to be a fair t-mod by getting both sides of a arguement. Divisionary thank you for all the feed back u have given me I have edited the "i". i will also add RDA to the list of things I will try to stop. But still Thanks for the feed back.

+1. A good fellow trooper, shows good leadership and stays chill. Not the best app but can definitely prove himself in-game. 

EDIT: Changing to neutral, I like you, but it's not very professional and it's not a good look making excuses on your own application.

Neutral 

Only reason is seems really hot headed if you wish for me to clarify ask in person. And we can sort this out 

ps I'm Tyto btw

13 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

5 warnings

I didnt even get those warnings i went to friends house and cousin decide to prank me by going on i was already on the server at the time and then he did some minge things when i found out i was pissed xD the last 2 were my brother

1 hour ago, Aussie Wombat said:

I didnt even get those warnings i went to friends house and cousin decide to prank me by going on i was already on the server at the time and then he did some minge things when i found out i was pissed xD the last 2 were my brother

I've heard this excuse like 671 times, you may be telling the truth but I can never know for sure.

• Upvote 1

• Friendly sometimes
  • Decent playtime
  • Decently active
  • Decent at RP
  • Sometimes Serious
  • Bad past and recently not so great either
  • LOTS of warns

Making excuses in your own trial moderator app? What are you thinking?

9 hours ago, spodr said:
  • Sometimes Serious
  • Bad past and recently not so great either

Spodr I try to be serious but if im in a non serious situation im not serious i try to act funny. I also do agree i did have a bad past but i have improved on it.  I know i havent been great recently ive been sad because a mate of mine died.

23 hours ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

Not even taking responsibility for his own warns. 

Excuses Excuses. My neutral is gonna fall to a -1.

Again im trying to be honest around that time when i found out that i got warns i asked if my warns could be removed because i did not get them

6 hours ago, Aussie Wombat said:

Spodr I try to be serious but if im in a non serious situation im not serious i try to act funny. I also do agree i did have a bad past but i have improved on it.  I know i havent been great recently ive been sad because a mate of mine died.

Whoa, first off a bit too personal on the last sentence (Makes me uncomfortable, and would be really messed up if that was an fake excuse.) But anyways your app is pretty cliche for a tmod app, not much to offer but the recurring point of stopping minges and so on.

Neutral 

god.gif

• Upvote 1
On 24/07/2017 at 5:43 PM, Ling Ling said:

No he's telling the truth about his family member, on occasion when i talk to wombat I end up talking to his sibling and it pisses me off when I need to talk to him.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2017 at 2:58 PM, Ridge said:

Making excuses in your own trial moderator app? What are you thinking?

What you mean me and my brother share the same steam account i joined the server after he was on it.

I didnt know if he did anything  on the server that was bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moose locked this topic