Bangloome
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:202452034
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Veteran
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    15 weeks 5 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:image.png.44b9390fa8d6841e88b1a137694bbab6.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes.. [DC to avoid punishment] - Dirthi |
    [RDM] - 2299-pickle (Head-Chef) |
    [RDM] - {SCAR} Wingza |
    [Micspam] - 2299-Pickle
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes - Event Master of Imperial Gaming 2021-2021
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying for Event master position because I want to be able to engage with the community more than just doing improv as an event character, and introduce my ideas for events and see how people will enjoy my type of roleplay. I will focus on making sure every Regiment/Battalion gets their own type of events to make their roleplaying experience something to remember when looing back at the server or the regiments they used to be in. I want to work with the other Event Masters and help them with their Events in anyway shape or form and help the rest of the community get along with each other. I would like to expand my social skilled and be able to create scenarios and improv moments that i could use in my future. I have always admired Previous Event Master and I'm learning to grow with the new one these days and I have always wanted to do more because i feel i have the potential but i have no way of showing it or implementing it.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I want to try and bring back the events I remember being in back in the olden days with less chaos but still the amount fun that people like myself remember to this day. I will engage with parts of the community I've been kind of scared to talk with or do stuff with. Now we aren't all perfect and some event just are whatever we can put together, and I'm not going to say that i will always be different but i will always try my best to keep events based more on roleplay than just senseless killing. I have been very creative during my life but not really expressive about it, and i hope while in this position i can actually get it written down and maybe make a great event out of it, or even just a small RP character that makes his way through the ship and base that makes everyone's time enjoyable. I want to test my building capabilities (within the servers ability) and show the community that I'm not just the new guy, if anyone thinks that. I will do my best to make Events fair for both the Event Characters and the rest of the server, making sure that saber wielders aren't getting in the way of Blaster only Event Characters, and that Event Characters don't have to much health than needed or over powered weaponry. Making sure that the rules of EC's are upkept and are not abused or broken in anyway, and dealing with those who break it with the punishments they deserve.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I'll do my best in making sure events stay inclusive and fun and hope that they we're enjoyable along the way from both EC's and the players along the way. I will work with specific regiments and their commanders and try make events based around their Roleplay and give regiments that don't get a lot of coverage some the Roleplay they deserve. I will make sure on some events saber wielders have the ability to do something instead of either causing problems for the EC's or just standing their idly. I have never really been one to enjoy a Bang bang, kaboom... Event do as stated before want their to be more wacky Roleplay like the old days making senerios that will be remembered as the good old days and not making boring paperwork for one poor regiment.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Extensive
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Glad to be back! Previous answers to the questions of my old app still stand and are a thing that I will still work by.
  • Event Examples 1:
  • Event Examples 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Upvote 6

Hey Veteran, glad to inform you that your Event Application has been Accepted. 

Please contact me via Discord or TeamSpeak to organise your induction.