Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Sassy

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:112249927

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184765583/

Time Played (UTime): 1 week +

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: No

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: Negative

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

• Senior admin - Poseidon servers Jailbreak 2015 - 2017
  • Trusted - Poseidon Servers DarkRP 2015 - 2016

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

Each person will always have different perspectives and ideas for events but I believe with my experience in the past I could make a fine addition to the great EM team we have on the server. I enjoy all things Star Wars related and love playing out scenarios in sandbox. I would absolutely love to put that into a real server for everyone to enjoy.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

With previous staff roles I have had on Garry's Mod, I have experience as senior admin and trusted roles I feel I have the capability to keep things civil and work things through, In regards to being an EM I would  like to add more RP related events and make a more fun experience inclusive to all regiments. 

Why are you applying for this position?:

I would like to challenge myself and see what I can add to the IG server. I have been learning and observing the current EM's for the past few weeks. They seem to enjoy what they do and I'd like to experience that. There's always need for more active EM's and I would like to step up and add to the great team we currently have. 

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?:

As I know I do not have a lot of time on the server when this application goes through,  if someone has more hours it is only fair they are considered before myself.

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?:

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTvftYLba1YqyBmOSneuUOTf30fRhvhULBN2oKskSHneliWS_KqkBAL9rpmotBzLSwl9Q_Z0unbxLAO/pub

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRMg5JmkbiYAwk8W8nr7sqjZyA_dTyEcUz6XX-Gn3Nzv3iXFIROjZxzCosCTQ9zM8ioWJXqI6NVSNDt/pub

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
7. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Sassy, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Sassy
  • Disagree 1
  • Upvote 4

On 3/22/2022 at 11:21 PM, Binny said:

+1

- Super chill bloke.

- Event Ideas are well thought out.

I think you'd be well suited for this role.

• Like 1

omg all these guys are copying each other thats so nice

On 3/25/2022 at 8:46 PM, Stitches said:

-Not a minge

If you ain't a minge you clearly ain't a good event master

• Thinking 1

+1

My time with you within the 107th has been pleasent, I've seen how capable and trust worthy you may be and the ideas which would pop up time to time as you are a true dingus up in the mind.  I trust that if you are to be accepted, there would definitely be more fun events, more rp to do and so on. 

+ Willing to learn and improve

+ Trust worthy

+ A start of a Professional Minge 

+ *Fake* (Real) Korean man from NZ 

From your's truly, Lynk .
THE PROFESSIONAL
107TH MINGE

• Like 1

Hey Sassy, I'd like to inform you that your Event Master Application has been Accepted.

Please contact me via TeamSpeak or Discord to organise your induction day.

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1