SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:106016369

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172298467

Time Played (UTime): 3 weeks 4 days 

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:  
Yes
1 warning from whitey for swearing in ooc back in 2018

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: no

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: Number 1 IG Moderator 2018-2021
Tmod-Mod IG CWRP (2019)
Jmod-Smod IG SWRP (2019)
(banned Jman)
Mod-Smod IG SWRP (2019-2021
(I worked hard for 3 years to get promoted!)

claims.PNG.aec77b2c673f1ce267d6e1df805bdc73.PNG

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:
As a Child of the IG community I Know
 what is fun and enjoyable for everyone but not much of a child to understand how serious rp can be! The server really needs good rp at the current moment to help with keeping the Population happy! With My 3 years of experience, I have seen Ems fall and rise and I have analysed what not to do when running events and what kind of events to not run. I can be like a text book em! 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:
I should be trusted above others as I was a mod for almost 4 years! That is a long time! Other people
perceive me as "immature" but that is because that how I have Rp'd in past! I never consider it my main goal to be 100% serious because that sucks. I was trusted even after I banned Jman I didn't really get a chance to do as much as @Vadrian but as a mod i did many tasks Senior mods should've been doing, Like training and interviews! this went on for most of 2020.

Why are you applying for this position?:
I Believe My years of
experience, good ideas and knowledge of main parts of Rp can help diversify the current Event Master landscape with some old perspective, as maintaing the professionalism of the past is good! I also want to use my good ideas I have to Improve the Server! and I love helping!

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: Yes! 
I would like to thank yeff for giving me the support to make this app and Renegade for being a senior mod in 2020!

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?:

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C5sJ2g84tIMKTXtbpvZ84MGhXlK_TZaIiY4nyaCnIyo/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fq8igFKRRf6Dx7-z8e-t-lX7wUhLQWOZgBG3q_-9A74/edit?usp=sharing 

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Delta, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Delta
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 5

Communities like this need a constant influx of new events and inspirations for Event masters. Some leave and some never host events or if they are forced then they are quite trash. I see a lot of dedication in you, wanting to become an EM.  Dedication and commitment are the core things EM's need to have when doing their role. I've seen you around quite alot and you're very active in the server. I'm giving this a

+1

<3 GONK BRO

• Upvote 1

+1

The man, the myth, the legend. Seriously though great dude and was, in my mind, a very responsible staff member who kept me on the straight and narrow when I started in ENG and was a great CO and friend.

Best of luck :)

Edited by Cueball
  • Like 1