In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Binny

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:14557520

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251416142/

Time Played (UTime): Enough...

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: 

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: 

Perma Ban - Twist was a joke

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

SWRP Moderator 

SWRP Event Master

DarkRP Mod

Tier 2 Pac

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

I believe that I am a great applicant as I am,

- Experienced with IG Roleplay

- I know the In's & Out's of the servers mechanics.

- I am extremely familiar with all commands the server has to offer.

These few factors should put me as preference over others due to those experiences. I'm extremely familiar with Garry's Mod and Imperial Gaming LUA commands. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

I believe I am a very trusted member of the community. I've been fortunate enough to be given Tier 2 Pac3 access and other roles within the community, not limited to just mod and EM. I've shown my dedication to the server over the past two years and I don't believe there are many people on the server that see me in a bad light. There are a select couple of people that do not have a liking for my style of roleplay nor my ideas that I present to them. This in turn has made some of my ideas for progress on the server limited and doesn't allow me to really reach my potential for RP. However, I would like to utilize being an Event Master to create that roleplay as an Event Character. I've shown in the past my ability to lead regiments and create fun and engaging roleplay for my regiments. Because at the end of the day, I try my best, to create a fun and engaging environment for everyone else on the server. Putting their enjoyment before mine. 

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying to join the Event Master team, as I love to take my roleplay ideas and share them to the rest of the community. Some of my best times on the server come from really engaging fun events, that create scepticism and conflict at war. The more content and ideas that are put into events, the more roleplay opportunities are accessible to users on the server. Long time members might remember the last time I was an Event Master, I found myself burning myself out. Running 10's of events every week and not really making any sustainable roleplay. I plan to take another approach this time, and take it slow. Create engaging story timelines that users will remember whilst they are on the server. I would like my events to have key moments and objectives that the players can make decisions on, they should have the ultimate choice on the given situations and they would feel like that they actually played a massive part of events.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?:

No

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?:

I would like my events to have key moments and objectives that the players can make decisions on, they should have the ultimate choice on the given situations and they would feel like that they actually played a massive part of events. Creating familiar characters that they can refer too and engage with on a consistent basis is important to create cohesive roleplay. Whilst some events just cant involve literally everyone, It would be my aim to facilitate roleplay to the majority of the server. Whether that be involving Jedi for sith, or known fugitives for ISB or even tanks or frigates for Navy. Its my job to make their time on the server as fun as possible. My events will be not retarded.

Event Idea 1: (Insert Link to your Event Idea)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pP9rzHJRdXToVHw-T7HhqtX6erYpHDCJoY52Q1C61Os/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: (Insert Link to your Event Idea)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17IdVuSlztlhbfDp4du45r3LCVycuNy_OdaXVQlzjNb0/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, __, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Binny
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 5

• Binny changed the title to binnys event master application 2: coolest dude
2 hours ago, Binny said:

I, __, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

You forgot dis,
+1

Edited by Strix
  • Downvote 1