yeff
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:198364012
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Senior Lieutenant Albedo Bridges
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    More than the required time
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes
    • One for Racism by Chrissy, it was an accidental warn
    • One for "Acheiving senior EM" - Jman
    • One for ERP Hendoge
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Multiple but they were all jokes
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Senior Event Master - Imperial Gaming

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I would like to help out the event team every now and again when I'm free and not busy/working. I don't like the majority of events right now to be perfectly honest and I wouldn't mind running some events monthly to help out and try to improve the event teams performance.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Experience. I've run a lot of events and I know how things go.  If you want proof have a look at my em stats and how many events i've run.
  • image.png.51702673f83adaebe5a5c9fcb95dcc13.png

whether it be setting up rotation maps like the DS-01, helping plan out and execute progression events, running offships, doing the rotation schedule, finding rotation maps and bugging management to add them, training EM's or having to count the event numbers at the end of each month I've literally done it all. I have the experience, and although I don't have the time to churn out events like I used to I have the ability to run fun and interesting events.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    What I did before which was cater mainly to doing underships and offships. Lots of people seemed to enjoy them to be honest. I hate onships so I basically never ran them. I'd just bring back my old style of doing events which people seemed to enjoy.

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I know too much about ULX. Also I know this application is short, but I prefer to think its too the point. I know my reputations a bit mixed regarding its seriousness, but during my time in the staff team, and because I was in the staff team I was more professional. I've obviously fallen away from that recently, but i'm more than willing to return to that higher degree of seriousness if I'm brought back again.

Edited by yeff
  • Sad 1
  • Poggers 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 7

+1

One of the only Event masters I actually respected

Might actually force me to do events from where I actually cared about doing them

Has a brain somewhat

Edited by Storm

9 hours ago, Storm said:

+1

Might actually force me to do events from where I actually cared about doing them

Has a brain somewhat

+1

19 hours ago, Storm said:

+1

Has a brain somewhat

i think yeff is smelly but also +1

23 hours ago, yeff said:
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Experience. I've run a lot of events and I know how things go.  If you want proof have a look at my em stats and how many events i've run.
  • image.png.51702673f83adaebe5a5c9fcb95dcc13.png

But none of them were good

+1

Kinda funny

• Angry 1

On 1/24/2022 at 12:04 PM, Tempest said:

A good opportunity to help the Event Masters, not just because of the Events you can run but also because you can teach and encourage the current EMs to do better as well.

+1

+1

+1

As a SEM my opinion far surpasses many due to my advanced roleplay techniques, yeff being a former SEM has got very epic RP skills and has made so many good events as such I think he is good 

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Legion said:

+1

As a SEM my opinion far surpasses many due to my advanced roleplay techniques, yeff being a former SEM has got very epic RP skills and has made so many good events as such I think he is good 

shit em

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Legion said:

+1