H.Jackson's Trial Event Master Application

HJackson

Player server profile Info:

In-Game-name: H.Jackson / Athen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189620229

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339506186

Time Played: (At the time of Application.) 7 days 17 hours. (Total Playtime)

Player History:

Warnings: I have not had any warnings in the past that I am aware of.

Bans: I have had no Bans in the past.

Past: I have not had any similar positions in the past unfortunately.

Basic Reasoning Questions:

Why should I be given this position over others?: 

I believe I am a suitable choice for this position for many reasons. I have the Initiative to apply in the first place, I have the Ambition to become an Event master, I have the desire to give players great Events to play in, and I am willing to learn how to make Events and structure them correctly. While I do not have an Excessive amount of playtime, I am willing to spend the time to fulfil the duties of an Event Master. In short, I want to give people good events, and I am willing to learn how to do so.

Why should I be trusted with this Position?: 

I want to make events fun for the player-base, not abuse power over others. I feel others would say I am adequately responsible. I do like to have a joke, but when I need to be serious, I will be. I try to be a role model for the newer players on the server, while still becoming friends with them. I will try and prove myself trustworthy as soon as I can if I do end up getting this position and joining the EM team.

Why are you applying for this Position?: 

I've heard that quite a few Event Masters are leaving and I want to help out. In general I want to make sure everyone who plays in events on the server has a good time. If no one in the server has fun during events. Then the server will likely die. I love the server and the community, and I want to keep it alive. In my eyes, preserving the Community of the server is top priority and I feel like having good events will help in that endeavor.

Before we continue anything else you might like to add?: 

If I do get the position, I will attempt to prove myself trustworthy as soon as I can. Anyway you need me to be. I love the server and it’s community, and I hope I can help keep it alive.

Event Master Reasoning Questions: 

What do you believe you can do to make events more fun, enjoyable, and inclusive?: 

I Believe I can fairly and adequately balance events so neither side, the EC's or the Players feel frustrated. Allowing regiments that aren't fairly useful in the event the option to become EC's beforehand would be great. Say you let Sky troopers or ISC become EC's for a cave event with enclosed spaces. Allowing everyone to have fun during an Event is the purpose of a Server Event in my eyes. To build a story or continue one, but let everyone get involved if they want to and have fun.

Event Ideas: 

1: The Demons: Event Idea 1: The Demons - Google Docs

2: The Thoran Raid: Event Idea 2: The Thoran Raid - Google Docs

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, H.Jackson, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by HJackson
Forgot a part

1 hour ago, HJackson said:

Player server profile Info:

In-Game-name: H.Jackson / Athen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189620229

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198339506186

Time Played: (At the time of Application.) 7 days 17 hours. (Total Playtime)

Player History:

Warnings: I have not had any warnings in the past that I am aware of.

Bans: I have had no Bans in the past.

Past: I have not had any similar positions in the past unfortunately.

Basic Reasoning Questions:

Why should I be given this position over others?: 

I believe I am a suitable choice for this position for many reasons. I have the Initiative to apply in the first place, I have the Ambition to become an Event master, I have the desire to give players great Events to play in, and I am willing to learn how to make Events and structure them correctly. While I do not have an Excessive amount of playtime, I am willing to spend the time to fulfil the duties of an Event Master. In short, I want to give people good events, and I am willing to learn how to do so.

Why should I be trusted with this Position?: 

I want to make events fun for the player-base, not abuse power over others. I feel others would say I am adequately responsible. I do like to have a joke, but when I need to be serious, I will be. I try to be a role model for the newer players on the server, while still becoming friends with them. I will try and prove myself trustworthy as soon as I can if I do end up getting this position and joining the EM team.

Why are you applying for this Position?: 

I've heard that quite a few Event Masters are leaving and I want to help out. In general I want to make sure everyone who plays in events on the server has a good time. If no one in the server has fun during events. Then the server will likely die. I love the server and the community, and I want to keep it alive. In my eyes, preserving the Community of the server is top priority and I feel like having good events will help in that endeavor.

Before we continue anything else you might like to add?: 

If I do get the position, I will attempt to prove myself trustworthy as soon as I can. Anyway you need me to be. I love the server and it’s community, and I hope I can help keep it alive.

Event Master Reasoning Questions: 

What do you believe you can do to make events more fun, enjoyable, and inclusive?: 

I Believe I can fairly and adequately balance events so neither side, the EC's or the Players feel frustrated. Allowing regiments that aren't fairly useful in the event the option to become EC's beforehand would be great. Say you let Sky troopers or ISC become EC's for a cave event with enclosed spaces. Allowing everyone to have fun during an Event is the purpose of a Server Event in my eyes. To build a story or continue one, but let everyone get involved if they want to and have fun.

Event Ideas: 

1: The Demons: Event Idea 1: The Demons - Google Docs

2: The Thoran Raid: Event Idea 2: The Thoran Raid - Google Docs

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, H.Jackson, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Neutral to +1

I have had no experience who you are fully so a tip would be is to interact with more people outside the people you normally do. But from small talks not to bad from first talkings

Edited by Blade

27 minutes ago, Blade said:

Neutral

I have had no experience who you are fully so a tip would be is to interact with more people outside the people you normally do. But from small talks not to bad from first talkings

Thanks, I'll try out your advice!

Jackson has demonstrated his passion to help benefit the server though his actions leading in his Legion and this is a logical extension of that passion.

You've demonstrated a competent understanding of the role and purpose of Event Master trough your answers as well as the required creativity in your Event Samples. As you continue to make your presence known on the server, I don't have any doubts you cannot be trained into a good Event Master.

+1

16 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Jackson has demonstrated his passion to help benefit the server though his actions leading in his Legion and this is a logical extension of that passion.

You've demonstrated a competent understanding of the role and purpose of Event Master trough your answers as well as the required creativity in your Event Samples. As you continue to make your presence known on the server, I don't have any doubts you cannot be trained into a good Event Master.

+1

Thanks man, Happy to hear I've left a good Impression

Neutral. Good application and you seem like you want to help etc etc 

(Could just be me staying on my bridge) but i havnt really had any interations with you. (If i have dont remember them) imo try and get more time and known. Gl 

• Agree 1

Hey H.Jackson, I am glad to inform you that your Event Master application has been successful.

Please be on at 7pm AEDT for your induction and the subsequent staff meeting.

• Agree 1