Dodger Discord Ban Appeal

Dodger

Discord Name: Dodger#4372
Reason For Ban: I was ban due to my behaviour on the IG Training discord and on the Imperial Server. 
Why I should be unbanned: I wish to be unbanned from the Imperial Gaming Main Discord because my behaviour in the past was not me at all I hope me getting unbanned can make a slow stepping stone in the right direction for the future.

• Thinking 1
  • Pensive 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 10

4 hours ago, LilHavana said:

+1 he never hurt no one, and if he did you need to grow up cause: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." :) 

+1 he recently added me on steam and I’m convinced he’s changed 

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Delta said:

+1 he recently added me on steam and I’m convinced he’s changed 

2 hours ago, Shepard said:

+1

He's changed

Dodger has probably reformed this time

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

+1
I have recently spoken to Dodger and his outlook on things have definitely changed. I have seen many people change becoming a better version of themselves and you're definitely one of them. Dodger is willing to take a step in the right direction, so why not let him do it and show that he has changed instead of constantly kicking him away creating a toxic environment for all. I wish you nothing but the best Dodger.

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 5

You have been banned from the discord every month for the past 3 months, and have had multiple ban appeals in recent history and different incidents where I have also heard "you're changing", but they weren't the last time you said that and I don't think this time would be the last either.

Just last week you came into the staff meeting in teamspeak uninvited, and had to be warned of being revoked from teamspeak too before you would leave.

The main reason you were banned because you used your IA powers to kick as many people as you could from the IA discord. Well just recently another IA member used their powers maliciously and deleted/privated a tonne of docs and privated all of the spreadsheets. We have to draw the line on this malicious behavior and show the community that it is unacceptable. Unbanning you from the discord, especially only a month after it happened would undermine that.

• Agree 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 1

On 1/6/2022 at 4:51 PM, LilHavana said:

+1 he never hurt no one, and if he did you need to grow up cause: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." :) 

+1 my mans should be free (he also added me on steam) 

Yeah Dodger No. the argument "everyone deserves a second chance" is something that I follow but you're on your what 6th, 7th chance?
You had been given another chance by Kameleion at the time and abused your position just to be a pain and irritation to the IG training Discord by kicking as many people as you could.

21 hours ago, Banks said:

I have recently spoken to Dodger and his outlook on things have definitely changed. I have seen many people change becoming a better version of themselves and you're definitely one of them. Dodger is willing to take a step in the right direction, so why not let him do it and show that he has changed instead of constantly kicking him away creating a toxic environment for all. I wish you nothing but the best Dodger.

Unforunately I'm also going to have to heavily disagree with this Banks, every time dodger get's banned he has "Improved upon the last time". But, each time he slips back into his habits. 
We have attempted to let him improve upon himself without kicking him away hence why he has made it past all of his previous probation periods despite walking on the line of being perma banned. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/8/2022 at 8:09 PM, Banks said:

+1

+1 Says it all

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 1