Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Barry Allen

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:126849018

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123478986789534/

Time Played (UTime): 1week 1day

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: Nope

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: Nope

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: Poseidon Server, was a bit of an all rounder among the different game modes. 

Poseidon DarkRP: Admin

Poseidon SWRP: Admin/EM

Poseidon JB: Admin

ImperialRP DarkRP: Admin - When it was a thing.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: In all honesty everyone is different. Each person will always have different perspectives and ideas for events. I believe the question should be do you believe you’re worthy of the position. I do believe I have previous experience. I might be a bit rusty but I’m always willing to learn and grow. Might take me a minute to warm up to it again but I’ll get there and I will be devoted

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I have previous experience on other servers which I have never abused and always gone by the book. I do hope that other members of the community feel the same but I’m always willing to prove it.  

Why are you applying for this position?: Event Master

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: There is always more need for EMs, So I do wish to come aboard and help the team out but I do understand everyone has their own opinion. I’m more then happy for honesty so I can always Improve in the future.

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?: More fun? I believe the EM's do a great job. But making the event Fun and adding that bit of magic into. Wellll, I'm always looking for new surprising way to change it up and not basic events, big ones with twist that people don't even except to the point its not even written in the planning document those are always the best and I believe I can execute them well making it enjoyable for everyone. As well as including all regiments not just some.

Event Idea 1: The Infected

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18LV3y7YmeyT030d-mWX6o2ELVPVVE7z-zJ97lSsnjM4/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: Xenomorph

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ajkWsYHgXALIGoK9Bg1XNKjDUokDFFbtWcwR1PjAMpM/edit?usp=sharing

Terms & Conditions: Yes

• Thinking 1

+1

I recommend Barry to join the event team for a reason and his previous skills will not disappoint. He is a very reliable person and I believe he will be a great asset to the Event Yeam

(Also you should make sure your event links have approved access to let other people view them)

the events seem alright, but if you want to achieve your goal of fun, I wouldn't set ec's with 2k hp unless you don't intend of doing rapid respawns.

I'll remain +1 for now

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Strix said:

the events seem alright, but if you want to achieve your goal of fun, I wouldn't set ec's with 2k hp unless you don't intend of doing rapid respawns.

I'll remain +1 for now

Whole Idea is that they are Infected and there is only 1 of each person but for say that infected person can come back from the dead (respawns) But definitely not rapidly  for sure, let them think that it is over.

I'm always happy to type up a more complex event if you'd like me to. To show my worthiness. 

• Upvote 1