ChivalryTheWolfs Trial Event Master Application

ChivalryTheWolf

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Engineer Apprentice Chivalry Wolf [Imperial Engineers]

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:438812551

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837890831/

Time Played (UTime):      image.png.d537c70c2f7df0c39266554665507cc8.png

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: None 

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: None

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:
Community Manager [Super Admin]- Cosmic Gaming
Moderator- The Museum 
Junior Event Master- Imperial Gaming 

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: Why the EM team would recommend me as a new member compared to others is my time and dedication, Respect, and willingness to get my hands dirty to help other EMs and members of the community bring a sense of enjoyment and Roleplay to every event I do. I have worked with the EM team in the past and developed connections and friendships and these connections make being an Event master more enjoyable to know that there is a Respectful and dedicated team for I'm happy to come back and conduct events again.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I believe from my past experiences on the server reaching the rank of Junior EM and receiving no Warning or Strikes Leaving from the position because I couldn't put the time and dedication I would never use my power for my Enjoyment for being an EM is using the power you're given for the server and its members. I respect the senior staff of the server and would never put them into a position of concern from my position.

Why are you applying for this position?: I have applied for this position again because we are coming into a new year and I have made many changes in my life to be able to put extra time into myself and others I'm wanting to be able to be a part of the server again and bring its many members the joy of unique and enjoyable events, for I know the EM team needs more members and will want to put my hand up as I did in the past and give my extra dedication and time 

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: Being an Event master in the past was the most enjoyable, hard, and Time-consuming thing I have ever done but I got through it, and with the help, I got through my many mistakes and hiccups thought my time and I'm bringing that same dedication and learn from my past mistakes to bring enjoyable events again and connect with those who have helped me thought my time on the server.

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable, and inclusive?: What I do to make my events more Enjoyable and inclusive is my attention to the hostiles/Main Hostile to be able to let the Navy and army in on the action to multitask my events and ask for help when needed, a good event, in my opinion, is where all members of the server have an end goal to complete or a hostile to capture or kill, to make an event work with how situations go, if the event diverts from its original plan you adapt and change it to suit the situation.

Event Idea 1: Operation Snow Hazard

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HBZT2E3sH_YDGYzOpYE-CH7vjU0MxxH14VfNQtZ7s8A/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: Imperial Naval Academy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L27gVZvA6tNZ2QcjUBzIyJY7JUuGdmTy2OH7ievpJ1k/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped before the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox, and Teamspeak, will lead to immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands is not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge before applying or while the application is active.

I, ChivalryTheWolf agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 5

+1 leaning to neutral

(formatting is shit)

- Passion for rp and creative ideas 
- knows difference between fun and being repetitive
- decent events from past time, weren’t amazing but only yeff makes good ones

- some times lacked initiative with changing how events would play out with different variables 

this Considered..

chiv will have to be trained properly this time as before his ulx lessons fell onto me and veteran, I believe that with proper training from senior event masters he can do better 

good luck 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delta said:

+1 leaning to neutral

(formatting is shit)

- Passion for RP and creative ideas 
- knows the difference between fun and being repetitive
- decent events from the past time weren’t amazing but only if makes good ones

- some times lacked initiative with changing how events would play out with different variables 

this Considered.

chiv will have to be trained properly this time as before his ulx lessons fell onto me and veteran, I believe that with proper training from senior event masters he can do better 

good luck 

Agreed Thanks Delta for the feedback, i know i got a lot to learn and i hopefully will get the proper training and at least a EM to guide me  

Neutral (Leaning to +1)

Even though I went blind while reading your answers, they are detailed and well thought out

Past interactions with you weren't the greatest but I believe you have improved 

Your past experience as JEM tells me you have already aware of the rules surrounding events, EM's and you know how to use ULX

Event idea #1

This idea is your classic retrieve and extract shooty shooty bang bang event which is fine but for a TEM application isn't very inventive or original. I like that you added victory conditions for both sides which I rarely see in events today. Also I suggest adding goals for all branches so that they are included, for example the unknown force leader is discovered to be wanted by the ISB and must be captured alive or scientists were studying kyber crystals which AWR and INQ would be interested in, this could lead to something juicy as a result. Now of course not all events need be inclusive but I believe that these would improve your event idea and application.

Event idea #2 

This is fine as a simple passive event but it should include more detail and an end-goal if it's to be a event example for your application. 

Overall your events are not bad but not good either. 

Good luck

-1  I did not enjoy your previous events. I thought they were incredibly basic in concept and execution. You struggled to find an appropriate time to wrap up events, often seeing them running absurdly long. I quite commonly found myself asking when the event would finally conclude, or who was responsible for putting me through this numbing experience. I also didn't appreciate the way in which you decides to use your TS permissions, barging into a private channel often to voice your distain for regimental behavior, even though the channel admins did not receive a PTE request, nor allow it. If something has magically changed since your last stint, I might change it to a neutral, but for now my opinion dives into the negatives. 

:)

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, LilHavana said:

-1  I did not enjoy your previous events. I thought they were incredibly basic in concept and execution. You struggled to find an appropriate time to wrap up events, often seeing them running absurdly long. I quite commonly found myself asking when the event would finally conclude, or who was responsible for putting me through this numbing experience. I also didn't appreciate the way in which you decides to use your TS permissions, barging into a private channel often to voice your distain for regimental behavior, even though the channel admins did not receive a PTE request, nor allow it. If something has magically changed since your last stint, I might change it to a neutral, but for now my opinion dives into the negatives. 

Very true i do not deny that in the past i did lash out in anger coming into the TS to start a argument. But I admit when starting my events would go very long because some where just one regiment based and let some people down but i want to try again and learn more from the EM team and attempt to right my wrongs in the past to ISB and DT as a whole because we are all lovers of SWRP and it shouldn't be a competition so im sorry if i caused anything in the past and thanks for your feedback :) 

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LilHavana said:

lmao all events are the same if you didn't notice

+1

need more ems

Edited by Storm
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Storm said:

lmao all events are the same if you didn't notice

I'd probably say the exact same thing I stated above if it was your post, Veterans, Naptunes, Dramon, or any other former EM that was there purely because of desperation needs. Just cause it's a common theme to run absolute shit within the current EM team doesn't mean you should continue to :) If Chiv gets it and improves that's great, but don't push the idea that events should continue to be complete dogshit like right now :x

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, LilHavana said:

Agreed.

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 1