Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Daniel

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:190457717 | 380915435

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/africkinrabbit/

Time Played (UTime): 20211218002139_1.jpg.c3f5e8491911e629ee4bcd1292c5b2fb.jpg

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: Nope

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: Nope

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: I was an EM for Gelacto (shutdown) for around a month due to its closing.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: My style of being an event master differs from what I have personally seen from out current EM's. My events are better if they are either passive or paranormal. I don't like to do the all "being attacked by a rebel fleet" kind if I don't have to. I like to spice up my events with something that doesn't normally happen. My approach on my events is much more hands on. Rather than it all being the /me blah blah blah, ill actually include puzzles to solve. These could be things like riddles, Morse code, binary etc. I'm also quite engaged with the community and I feel as if I can get a general consensus for what people want and don't want in an event. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I believe that I am a trusted member within Imperial Gaming. Since I used to have the role of 107th, I already held a lot of responsibility in that place. I also believe that a good majority of the servers population at least know my name. To which if you said Daniel to someone, you would get "Oh yea that guy." As such, I feel like I would be able to be trusted with EM.

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for the position as I would love to go back into being an event master. I quite enjoyed my time being an EM on Gelacto and would like to do the same on here. I also noticed that there is in need of event masters, and since there is very little competition, I figured I would take my chances and attempt to get the role.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: I totally understand the reasons that I wont be given this position. The planning is a bit janky but it makes sense to me. Also, Merry Christmas everyone <3

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?: As I said before, my approach to my events is much more hands on. Leaving puzzles and the need for regiments to actually work together. As one regiment would not be able to single handily be able to solve the problems. I also dont like to keep to normal conventions for events, I much like being able to stray away from the normal, and that mostly being the paranormal. When I am given the ability to do whatever I wish for an event, I am able to stir my creative mind and come up with something that might never have been done before.

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZWgWn8JB4lE3xKPsvMGL6Wp6hUmtHV5LAde90mddt3M/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1caZppXhkVxV4aNj-QAUylExdEMQBVouds5YtMJeTk8A/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Daniel, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

• Upvote 4

+1

- Solid event ideas and documents, different theme to the norm which made them interesting to read.

- Good character. Trustworthy with important roles in the past, demonstrates maturity and creativity.

- Refreshing new ideas that could improve the quality of the EM team, if executed well.

• 2 weeks later...