Application Template

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable):

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:79669406

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/43534564564234/

Time Played (UTime): image.png.05ed9915fd4b5f6924960337a88eb98d.png

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

1. Warned for FAIL RP - KOSMOS (like back in 2018)

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:  

None

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other 

servers? If so, please list them:

Event Master - Imperial Gaming

Tier one PAC3 - Imperial Gaming

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: I've had this position before back around the start of the year. I consistently pushed out event ideas when needed. I have stayed with the server back from the end of 2018, and still with it since then only taking a couple of breaks during the way. Also, previous experience around being an event master around the start of the year. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: One of the reasons I do believe I should be trusted with this position I've had event master in the past and also TIER1 PAC3 spent around 16 weeks in playtime and unable to do anything else I do believe I am able to be trusted with this position, for the most part, I can be mature when it's needed from me. But of what people think of me they think I'm an idiot so I can't really do so much on that part.

Why are you applying for this position?:  I'm applying for the event master position once again because I would like to use my creative ideas for events. Also, use my knowledge of the Star Wars universe to help me create ideas for the events that I can run if I am to be accepted back into the role. 

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: I have a weird vocabulary and I cannot talk well to people if I do not know them. 

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable, and inclusive?: Try making them in a different, more creative way. there usually go at the start but that’s about all since it’s hard to make an original event nowadays. 

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13zoZ6YUyB7yFdhpWtBK_2kZqXVkm5NYOcZQCvLr9GJ0/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Aqk6sypYpY4BWOh3nA91hwoXpFGhWuHh0AGwIZO5PhQ/edit?usp=sharing 

Edited by Storm
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Storm said:

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other 

servers? If so, please list them:

Event Master - Imperial Gaming

Imagine leaving on the day you got full EM

+1 

One of the best EM's we had when he left

Edited by yeff
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Easiest +1 ever dude

• previous experience in the Event Master role, was consistent in pumping out above average events
  • mature with roles such as PAC3 Tier 1
  • trustworthy candidate, has held high ranking positions previously without issue.

Good luck egg, 

Clab

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Clababsos said:

Easiest +1 ever dude

• previous experience in the Event Master role, was consistent in pumping out above average events
  • mature with roles such as PAC3 Tier 1
  • trustworthy candidate, has held high ranking positions previously without issue.

Good luck egg, 

Clab

+1

Mad dude

Pretty weird events

Will stop him from flying ships while running events

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Arkan locked this topic