Bonky Meat's Trial-Moderator application

If I remember correctly you were a huge minge on another large Australian Garry's Mod community not even a month ago. I think that you are still relatively new to the community and I do not think that you are ready to be a staff member on the server. Along with that, there are several spelling and grammatical errors within your application.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Raznov said:

-1  Reasons:

Minge 

Not enough time on server

Not enough put into this application

I might +1 if you update this application and meet the standards ;)

Please stop putting stupid amounts of colour and ridiculous sized font into your posts :)

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, pinejack said:

If I remember correctly you were a huge minge on another large Australian Garry's Mod community not even a month ago. I think that you are still relatively new to the community and I do not think that you are ready to be a staff member on the server. Along with that, there are several spelling and grammatical errors within your application.

May I ask what you're referring too as I have only played on Imperial Gaming's SWRP server for the past 2-3 months? @pinejack

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Raznov said:

-1  Reasons:

Minge 

Not enough time on server

Not enough put into this application

I might +1 if you update this application and meet the standards ;)

May you please tell me why you think I'm a minge instead of just 'see people think you're a minge'. Thanks. @Raznov

• Downvote 3
  • Upvote 1

-1 I am not familiar with who you are. You seem relatively new and your playtime shows that. Our community relies on staff members that everybody knows and trusts. Increasing your playtime and familiarity with other players will most likely change others' opinions of you.

Just some advice, do not further mention about not being staff on other servers before, just answer the question and leave it as is; it weakens your argument and is also not necessarily true as I have not had previous staffing experience and yet have obtained a staff rank within the community.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 2

"Only played on Imperial Gaming for the past 3 months" you have 4d ingame and the link above is to a trusted application on another server posted only a month ago. You did the same thing there as you have done here, deleting your application after getting a few -1's. Shows how you are 'staff material'.

• Downvote 1
On 18/07/2017 at 2:23 PM, pinejack said:

Please stop putting stupid amounts of colour and ridiculous sized font into your posts :)

Agreed, I See This On Every Thread Almost

On 18/07/2017 at 1:17 PM, Bonky Meat said:

It's clear a lot of people think I'm a minge. I'm sorry. Thanks for the run.

So Are You No Longer Applying @Bonky Meat?

Hermes

On 7/22/2017 at 0:45 AM, pinejack said:

Hahahahahahaha

@pinejack I was referring to Raznov accusing me of mingeing, then when he was confronted by staff about it his excuse was "He runs around and jumps on the ship". Pinjeack, have I ever done something to you or do you just have a negative attitude towards most people?

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1