Adelfos' Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: ◀♋ ✙Adelfos✙♋▶

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61349058

In game name and rank: Adelfos/High Colonel.

Time Played: 2 Weeks 2 day.

Why are you applying for this position?: I believe that I have played long enough and I am dedicated to the server I want to help the staff team out and want to have the experience as a server staff, I believe that 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I am a night time player in the holidays I play until 4 am sometimes and that can be great help to the staff team because most of them are asleep, I have always wanted to become a Staff member on any server but I haven't applied for it on any other server except this server, I am loyal and dedicated to this server through out the days I have played. At first I didn't take this server seriously and found out that it was worth my time and it has been the best experience I have ever had that is why is why I am applying for TMod.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No I haven't been a Staff on any other server.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Yes I have had one warning on the server for Player Disrespect by Ling Ling.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: People know me on the server I love my role play and I hate people ruining it for others and myself, I love the server how it is and how it will be in the future and I want to be apart of it when it grows even bigger, I like the sound of it getting serious every day and I want to be apart of that as well for the community to have a great role play experience.

Anything else you would like to add: This is my First Application for TMod.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

NEUTRAL I would give you a +1 but I would like to see a little more information in the application as at the moment it looks a little rushed with not a lot of effort put into it.

• Upvote 1
  • Advisor

-1 Reasons:

• Short application
  • No effort
  • Good Gy tho
  • Good RP
  • Just crap application. Fix the application and i may change my opinion
  • Also I would over look that warning if the app was better as you have not shown those sorta in my memory.
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

+1

- Good Guy

- Well Known

- SeriousRP'er

- Knows How To Lead

- Knows The Servers Rules And How Its Run

- Would Make A Great Tmod

- Active

- Helpful

- Short Application

( Needs more information and detail put in )

- Not Enough Effort Into Application

I think Adelfos would make a great Trial Moderator for the Imperial Gaming server i just think the application needs more work/could have been filled out better and for that reason im NEUTRAL

Hermes

• Upvote 1

I really want to say this not because he is my 2nd in command but that he is really good guy and will do excellent at trial mod in my opinion. he is serious in RP when needed to be and is well known through the server. his application may be short but he wants to help out on the server and I think that is an excellent motive to do a good job at trial mod +1

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Neutral

• An active and respected player in the community
  • Maturity is good
  • Has leadership skills 
  • An all out friendly guy
  • Application is short. I recommend putting more detail in your responses.

Cody has summed up the cons to this app already so there's no point in me relisting them. I wish you luck!

Brigadier Blitz ~ Rancor Battalion

1 hour ago, Blacklight said:

Neutral

• An active and respected player in the community
  • Maturity is good
  • Has leadership skills 
  • An all out friendly guy
  • Application is short. I recommend putting more detail in your responses.

Cody has summed up the cons to this app already so there's no point in me relisting them. I wish you luck!

Brigadier Blitz ~ Rancor Battalion

who is this blacklight kid

-----------------

+1

On 23/08/2017 at 7:54 AM, Wombatiacus said:

*NEUTRAL*I haven't seen him on the server as much as did before  and never really got to know the guy so I don't know what his core strengths are.

Afledos needs to be more active.

• Ridge locked this topic