Frenchys Trial Moderator Application

+1 Frenchy is a great guy that I think deserves a shot I also believe that he has had this position before but transferred over to help out the EM. I've known frenchy for a long time and I have served beneath him and as his second in command I seen many sides of frenchy he is a great friend, nice fella, serious,  has a lot of responsibilities and is Respectful to all.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: [IG] FrenchyFries Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141188434 In game name and rank:  Royal Guard Instructor Fizmaer Time Played: 3 weeks and 5 days Why are you applying for this position?: I am app

-1 I think it is pretty bullshit that people sign up to be an event master and then just decide that you do not want to do it anymore, but still want to keep your rank. it is just a way that

+1. You are a true hero, even making that movie thing. 

+1 You are a great guy who honestly should not be getting the hate I'm seeing. I see the point that you don't want people changing all the time but sometimes the change is better then loosing them, especially the good ones. I'm sure we will find someone who will do a good job at EM to replace Frenchy or we may not. It's clear from his application that he just doesn't have time to write the events. It too much to force someone to keep in their role if they don't want to stay.

I hope you get T-mod, it would be a shame to loose you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody, I thought I may clarify why I have not been active this week. I have been in the hospital and my friend has been binging on two of my games. I'm back tomorrow night but may get back on Monday either. If you have further questions you'd like to ask, feel free to talk to me in prevate.

• Upvote 1

I hope I don't look like a d*ck. Im not one to post much on my apps unless it is something that needs to be announced such as a leave or emergency. So I feel it's appropriate to give a big thankyou to all those who have given me feedback that has helped and I'll extend that thanks to any future posts if any are gotten. Thank you!