Frenchys Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: [IG] FrenchyFries

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141188434

In game name and rank:  Royal Guard Instructor Fizmaer

Time Played: 3 weeks and 5 days

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying because after helping Event Master's for some time I've decided not only leave EM but to apply back for Moderator. i have made things to busy for myself. In real life and some parts within the community. I have begun a DND game night, writing Scripts for an upcoming IG series, I feel I wasn't cut out any more for Event Master. I'm not saying Moderating is an easy job or that I'll do bad at it., it still holds a lot of responsibility and  i am ready to give my all again and again as a Moderator. I am applying because i feel i can help some of the newer staff members in some of the things they may be unsure of as a staff member on the server. Making sure the server's players remain in a fun and playable environtment (Aka Imperial Gaming) so in the end they DO enjoy their stay with us and to improve on the other areas of the community that i'm apart of with the staff team.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Well i was Moderator prior to being a Event Master as that i sometimes helped Event Masters run events, helped newer players and confused ones on what they should be up to and helping them RP in the long run. Also if i have too i will help the staff who are struggling in a situation or task what ever way i can. Ill do what is required of me every day, helping new players, dealing with bad players and enjoying the company of the regular members who make up this community.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Poseidon Servers:  TTT Moderator, Cinema Moderator, Flood Admin, SWRP Event Master.

Hyponation Gaming: SWRP Event Master.

Imperial Gaming: SWRP Moderator, SWRP Event Master.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: What i have brought before, someone who is willing to help and obey, some one who is ready to help others not only the players but the staff team itself and to generally help and deal with any situations I could fix or mend as a Moderator on the server. I enjoy this community very much and i will bring my very best for it. 

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for reading! This had started out as a Transfer Application but has changed I have left Event Master, no resignation was needed...

I should also point out that this in no way has anything to do with activity. I'm still going to be just as active I would just like to go to a different less time consuming job. I seem to be running out of time.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: [IG] FrenchyFries Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141188434 In game name and rank:  Royal Guard Instructor Fizmaer Time Played: 3 weeks and 5 days Why are you applying for this position?: I am app

-1 I think it is pretty bullshit that people sign up to be an event master and then just decide that you do not want to do it anymore, but still want to keep your rank. it is just a way that

+1. You are a true hero, even making that movie thing. 

+1 - Ahh Frenchy, you have been a great EM and friend. I remember when we got into EM together and have enjoyed all the co-partnership in events. Good Luck as a Mod! 

I think it is pretty bullshit that people sign up to be an event master and then just decide that you do not want to do it anymore, but still want to keep your rank.

it is just a way that they are abusing the system to go from what is, in reality, a lower rank of event master to a moderator.

You applied for event master. if you feel you o not want to be an event master anymore. Resign and then go reapply for t-mod. But its pretty BS just to transfer. So many EMS get in and then do nothing as an event master and very much so close to their transfer and then just transfer to mod, where they still do nothing and have no experience actually moderating a server. 

There is a massive difference between doing events and moderating a server.

DISCLAIMER: This is not targeted at Frenchy. I love you boy and I would +1 this. But It is a pattern of events and it needs to stop.

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2
31 minutes ago, Cody said:

I think it is pretty bullshit that people sign up to be an event master and then just decide that you do not want to do it anymore, but still want to keep your rank.

it is just a way that they are abusing the system to go from what is, in reality, a lower rank of event master to a moderator.

You applied for event master. if you feel you o not want to be an event master anymore. Resign and then go reapply for t-mod. But its pretty BS just to transfer. So many EMS get in and then do nothing as an event master and very much so close to their transfer and then just transfer to mod, where they still do nothing and have no experience actually moderating a server. 

DISCLAIMER: This is not targeted at Frenchy. I love you boy and I would +1 this. But It is a pattern of events and it needs to stop.

I understand what you mean Cody but I'm going to just say something on my part, i originally was a moderator for the server. I only transferred then because I saw that Event master's where down to like 3 or 2 people and the server was losing players. Now that they are back up to a bit more of an average and I've have made things difficult on my part such as writing and producing short films for advertisement. I've decided that this is the way for me and in no way am I trying to abuse the system.

1 hour ago, FrenchyFries said:

I understand what you mean Cody but I'm going to just say something on my part, i originally was a moderator for the server. I only transferred then because I saw that Event master's where down to like 3 or 2 people and the server was losing players. Now that they are back up to a bit more of an average and I've have made things difficult on my part such as writing and producing short films for advertisement. I've decided that this is the way for me and in no way am I trying to abuse the system.

I think Cody is trying to say that you can't abuse the ability to transfer instantly

Basically it means that you can't just simply be a Mod then turn to EM and decide you want Mod again. So, if you're going to become a staff again, you need to resign from EM and start from scratch.

Neutral (The good kind)

• Good EM
  • Good Events
  • Good bloke

• Haven't seen moderating in the past

• EM's need a good EM like you

EM's are changing drastically and the dream team needs members.

• Upvote 1

also sorry, but we are desperate for EM's moose said literally the other day and you are saying you move to help them cause they needed people....We currently  need way more EM then we currently have. if anything leaving will only make the situation that you moved to help fix worse....

Sorry Frenchy, Although you are a good guy and good player i agree with @Cody we cant have people abusing the system and switching between to keep there rank.

Would +1 If this was a T-mod, Mod or admin Application though as i have seen you perform and no that you do a great job, its a shame we may be losing you as an EM

Hermes

• Downvote 1
On 7/16/2017 at 2:41 PM, Cody said:

^^^

• Advisor

I don't know why so many people are slamming Frenchy for the request. I understand you don't want him going straight to Moderator and I think he would happily take Trial Moderator if he was offered a position at that level as long as he performed the role properly.

On people slamming Event Masters for wanting to change their roles on the server as their is a lack of EMs, Its always been an issue and in my eyes will always be an issue because of the role they perform on the server - a lot of people struggle with the criticism, compounded work load & coming up with different ideas on a regular basis. 

Frenchy has served 3-4 Months with the Event Master team and even though I would love him to stay, in the end its ultimately his decision and therefore I +1 the application.

26 minutes ago, Whitey said:

I don't know why so many people are slamming Frenchy for the request. I understand you don't want him going straight to Moderator and I think he would happily take Trial Moderator if he was offered a position at that level as long as he performed the role properly.

On people slamming Event Masters for wanting to change their roles on the server as their is a lack of EMs, Its always been an issue and in my eyes will always be an issue because of the role they perform on the server - a lot of people struggle with the criticism, compounded work load & coming up with different ideas on a regular basis. 

Frenchy has served 3-4 Months with the Event Master team and even though I would love him to stay, in the end its ultimately his decision and therefore I +1 the application.

Agreed on this one, +1 Frenchy

• Upvote 2
23 hours ago, Hermes said:

Sorry Frenchy, Although you are a good guy and good player i agree with @Cody we cant have people abusing the system and switching between to keep there rank.

Would +1 If this was a T-mod, Mod or admin Application though as i have seen you perform and no that you do a great job, its a shame we may be losing you as an EM

@Hermes Is this not an Application to be a Moderator on the server? Why does his current position in staff even matter at the end of the day, it's an application and if you are declining him based on the fact that he is currently an event master then that's not really fair, coupled with the fact that this is not Frenchy's first time being a Moderator on star wars RP which I feel like a lot of people missed or did not read. HE took up the position to become an event master as numbers were lacking, He now feels that there is not such a huge need for event masters and would like to become a moderator again.

On 17/07/2017 at 10:41 AM, Cody said:

It's really a shame that Frenchy's app has been targeted to try and create a precedent to stop this "abusing of the system" as all he was trying to do from the start was to help and better the server.

+1

• Upvote 2

+1 Frenchy is a very loyal person to the community, he has been apart of this community for a long time. Event Masters is a very stressful job for people and as frenchy is the therapist of the community he doesn't need stress. Good luck Frenchy and thank you for being apart of this community <3

We always can get more EM's

• Upvote 1

+1 from me. I don't see any problem with him transferring, nor should it be a restriction on his app. Frenchy is also very loyal and a good commander. GL :)

On 7/19/2017 at 1:25 PM, Whitey said:

^^Agreed^^

"I am also applying because i feel i can help some of the newer staff team and improve on the other areas of the community that i'm apart of."

Improvement of Others. +1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...