Gandalf's Event Master Application

Eriya

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Gandalf

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:119221265

Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: Gandalf  

Time Played (UTime): 1 Week, 6 days

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: I have not had any warnings so far whilst playing the Imperial ISD server

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: I have only been played the Imperial RP server on Gmod and have not received any bans to date

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: This will be my first staff role position that i am applying for

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:  I really enjoy making other people laugh and have a good time. As event master I would create a lot of really fun events that are creative, unique and all special in their own way. I think other people reuse their ideas and therefore I have found people become bored/not as interested in playing in their events if they know who's doing it. I will try my best to make my events fresh and if people have fun with them and want it again then that's something I am happy to do. I want to strive to keep people happy with these events as they are a big part of the enjoyment of the server. Hopefully one day I can be known for fun events and people will be hyped when they know I am running it

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I think as an event master people should have these qualities. Fun, Creative, Enthusiastic and Kind/Approachable. I like to think I am a fun person as I don't take everything as serious and make it boring for others and less enjoyable. Most of my ideas come up at the top of my head randomly and I can be a very creative person when I put my mind to it. I'm very enthusiastic about Star Wars and when I put my mind to things I will try my best to go through with that idea until it's perfect. Lastly I am kind and easily approachable and will gladly take feedback and criticism from players so I can improve my skills as an event master

Why are you applying for this position?: I heard about the role of an event master from a friend on the server who is also an event master. I want to be able to express my imagination and turn it into something that is worth playing and creating. I have a lot of ideas I want to pursue so people can enjoy my content and remain interested in the server. I take inspiration from some senior event masters and how they handle events and the creativeness they have

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: I am about to apply for my CL3 and also NPL License, I also have a basic understanding of ULX commands,

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?:

Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15aW2KB4kfrHg4HcTFjtDp-yyzrNsLtLXx9PVk5mnoro/edit 

Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kAKI_-NwcbMyjLhywPsqgf2hVRFWByPLo1iiCnmFScc/edit?usp=sharing 

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.

2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 

3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.

4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.

5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.

6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.

8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Gandalf, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Eriya
  • Upvote 4

+1 Beautifully written, time on server is a bit low, but almost at 2 weeks so you seem experienced enough, no warning or bans, on the server you're one of the kindest people I know, really funny and great to have around, good reasoning to why he should be picked over others, not reusing old ideas, he's serious when he needs to be, and fun when we need it the most, experienced with ULX commands making it easier to train him and run events, both event ideas are completely different with one similar thing how ever, they both have infiltration in their events, but both are in completely different ways. events are neatly written and dotted out with good outcomes, I'd love to be able to experience one of these events for myself, even his training he does for 107th are well made, the only issue I do see is activity, he's not always active but I know he would be for events, I want to see these events, give this man event master!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Relish said:

+1 Beautifully written, time on server is a bit low, but almost at 2 weeks so you seem experienced enough, no warning or bans, on the server you're one of the kindest people I know, really funny and great to have around, good reasoning to why he should be picked over others, not reusing old ideas, he's serious when he needs to be, and fun when we need it the most, experienced with ULX commands making it easier to train him and run events, both event ideas are completely different with one similar thing how ever, they both have infiltration in their events, but both are in completely different ways. events are neatly written and dotted out with good outcomes, I'd love to be able to experience one of these events for myself, even his training he does for 107th are well made, the only issue I do see is activity, he's not always active but I know he would be for events, I want to see these events, give this man event master!!!

I agree with Relish's reasoning, big +1 from myself too. Gandalf's creativity is clearly demonstrated within his two event idea documents, and he is certainly responsible enough for the role as proven by his commanding efforts in the 107th. I can agree that Gandalf's activity has been patchy, due to IRL reasons, but I am sure he would make an excellent addition to the Event Master team.

GOOD LUCK, GANDALF!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Relish said:

Good luck Gandalf.

• Upvote 2

• Arkan locked this topic