Anyone got red dead 2 thats played the first one? is it worth buying compared to the first and also considering its still $100, also for people who haven't played the first one, opinions on number 2? 

I've played both Red dead's there both really good the 1st one is a bit clunky because of time it was made which was 2010 so 11 years ago it's aged but there both worth, I would personnel play RDR 2 then RDR 1 because of the story RDR 2 is set years before RDR 1. You won't be disappointed look up some YouTube videos of people playing them both in 2020/202.

11 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I've played both Red dead's there both really good the 1st one is a bit clunky because of time it was made which was 2010 so 11 years ago it's aged but there both worth, I would personnel play RDR 2 then RDR 1 because of the story RDR 2 is set years before RDR 1. You won't be disappointed look up some YouTube videos of people playing them both in 2020/202.

Yeah i remember playing the first one when i was young but had fond memories of it would you say the world is better or worse than the first, i liked the vibe of the dusty old desert is it still like that? @Lachlan

Just now, Kamelieon said:

Always hear about that game, never touched it or seen game play.

im just weary to try it as its fairly expensive for a game that seems to take so long to complete, dont know if id take the time to finish it if its not as good as the first game

I've played through the first, Undead Nightmare and 2. Always been a big fan of the series and the genre.
In terms of the single-player, I can say, without a doubt, it is a fantastic game. Probably in my top 10.
I think it's better than the first. I'll fight any dumbfuck who disagrees. I'll jerk the cock off of this game. It's 100% worth your time and money.

The multiplayer, however, is fun with a friend (for a little while), but the actual content output is pretty dogshit and gets old very quickly. It's filled with cheaters and bugs. I do recommend playing the multiplayer at some point, but it stands on very shaky legs.

Game is a banger.

Purchased it yesterday only had a few hours to play but made it to valentine, very beautiful game and runs well on max settings, was able to get it cheaper on the g2a sale too