Siem's T-Mod App

Steam Name: siemreaper 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40619220

In game name and rank: Cinder Squad Trainee

Time Played: 1 Day 10 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?: To try and make the server a better place and i think i will be a good staff as I have been staff on many previous servers including golden servers, granite gaming atlas servers and more

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: As i said previously i have much experiance as staff and i will be very active but a downside is that i dont have a mic

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Atlas gaming t-mod (still staff),  Granite gaming admin (Server know closed) Cryogenic servers concil (still open) golden servers superadmin (closed)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Neg 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Another great and active staff that has much of experiance and is glad to help the growing community

Anything else you would like to add: Note that i might have to go away somewhere next month but it might not happen.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 2

- You didn't fill out the application correctly

-Very little effort made to the application itself

-Playtime is too low

-Grammar

I suggest you completely re-make your staff application and take a look at some of the applications that have been accepted to base off of. 

On 18/07/2017 at 1:11 PM, Crispin/Chutney said:

- Reasons are pretty obvious, I would recommend you should get yourself more known around the server before you try going for a staff position.

On 18/07/2017 at 11:18 AM, ANiX said:

-1    *Reasons:

- Never Seen you on the server

- Little effort into the app

- Low Playtime

On 18/07/2017 at 10:43 AM, Hermes said:

Reasons:

- Never Seen You Or Heard Of You

- Therefore Do Not Know Your Maturity, Skill Or Qualities

Hermes

On 17/07/2017 at 8:43 AM, Cody said:

-1 Reasons:

• Who the hell are you...? I have never even heard of you.

On 16/07/2017 at 6:26 PM, Morgan said:

- You didn't fill out the application correctly

-Very little effort made to the application itself

-Playtime is too low

-Grammar

I suggest you completely re-make your staff application and take a look at some of the applications that have been accepted to base off of. 

On 16/07/2017 at 4:58 PM, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

His name is Trainee ?

On 16/07/2017 at 4:33 PM, Mauler said:

Not enough effort or play time. 

Does anybody know you?

Yeah, these sum it up well.

My Trainee. Who is now Known as CIC Rogue. 

No effort.

you are not as active as you should be for a mod position

Edited by Fox/Footloose
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic