Dodger Ban Appeal (2) (Shorten Ban)

Honestly I’m not sure what to believe at this point. All I'm personally aware of is the ardat 2IC position which seems to be a minor mishap in the grand scale of things. Instead of questioning me on my decision you decided to attack ardat for “stealing it” from another member. That decision was purely mine alone to make and she had nothing to do with that. Considering also you pleaded me later on that you changed your mind about the situation to attempt to manipulate your blacklist from ISB to be removed. This is not something I would consider to be held lightly. This is all I have to say on the situation, I hope you don’t take this as a personal attack but more as a learning experience. Neutral (just wanted to post my statement)

my dm’s are open if you wish to talk

Upon talking to dodger in dm's I believe that 1 full month not playing on the server he should be able to come back with the probation put in place, specifically focusing on harassment to other members. +1

Edited by Ubermolen
On 9/28/2021 at 2:19 PM, Vile said:

I gave you a chance dodger, and 30 minutes ago you proved once again that trusting you was a terrible mistake. When someone gives you privileged information which they tell you not to share and you share it, TWICE. No, I think I have spoken to you enough.

Apologies if I come off immature or posting this here is incorrect, but I will not continue this cycle of abuse. I recommend Ardat doesn't either. Reconciliation is where this is going to end, for me atleast.

Cycle of abuse?

• Upvote 1

Server is so much better without him, people have been permabanned for less than the shit he pulls. He has no intention to play the game seriously ever. He is just an all round really fucking toxic person. 

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, PorcoRosso said:

Server is so much better without him, people have been permabanned for less than the shit he pulls. He has no intention to play the game seriously ever. He is just an all round really fucking toxic person. 

No offence, who are you?

Well where do i even go with this? Dodger you joined the 107th, and prior to you joining the 107th i thought you were a terrific guy honestly. However things changed when you joined the 107th after i was informed of your history by alot of people. I guess some people look up to me based on my life skills and experience as well as my age, and if i can help someone out of a bind with life advice i do just that.

However when i questioned you about your prior history as i have every right to know,  you became hostile and aggressive towards myself, you no longer left your emotions and actions in game. But proceeded to berate me and piss me off out of character, and it took a senior member of staff to drag you into the former Nova Trooper teamspeak to delist your access as you started to harass me there. Your further in character actions were alot to be desired. However i can forgive you where others don't, but i wont forget what you did and what you said about me. You have alot of growing up to do not only within this community, but in your own person. Others believe you can do better, so prove it.

I would also instruct and i see its already been mentioned before by others is a good behaviour promise where if you stuff up then your time resets and you end up back in the position your in.

My vote for you is Neutral 

Do better for yourself, and learn.

• Agree 2
  • Upvote 1
14 hours ago, Higashi said:

Changing my opinion to Neutral on grounds of the situation on DarkRP. Still have faith in you though, goodluck.

cheers big ears