Steam ID: 76561198837039086

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837039086/

In Game Details

In Game Name: O-125 Dodger

In Game Rank: SGT

In Game Regiment: Shadowtroopers

Ban Details

image.png

How long was the ban for: Original ban was 1 week but it got extended to 2 months by Siege.

Which staff member banned you: Original staff member was Hyperion. Not sure who re-banned me.

What date did the ban occur: 16/09/21

What was the reason for the ban: Minge | Disrespect.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: The situation was that I jumped from MH1 railings into MH1 when there was a 501st training going on. I interupted the training by using there climbswep course, when I was using the climbswep course members of the 501st shot me. After binny telling them to stop, Lime and Binny called shock to arrest me, I stopped climbswepping and waited for the shock to arrive, as I was waiting a Storm Commando nearly punched me to death so I defended myself then Strix killed me defending the SC. I called a sit with video proof of the situation. Then after the sit finishing up the staff members (Hyperion and Galle I think) agreed on 3 day ban which changed to 1 week due to my immature outburst to members of the community (ardat and scheff). 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:  Taking these 2 weeks to think about my actions during that night made me realise that I was a shit person for doing those said things to members of the community. My outburst to the two members that I attacked showed I bad side of myself. I'm usually more upbeat and friendly to people but I was immature before getting banned. I want my banned to shorten to 1 Month, I think this is a fair length of a ban so in that time I can show to IG that I changed for the better and I won't doing that anymore. I would love to re-join the community and enjoy it once again, I have apologised to Hyperion about my disrespect towards him during the sit and I hope we can move on from the past. I've talked to a few members of the community after myself getting banned, I've talked to over with them agreeing that I was stupid in starting the whole situation to begin with.

Thanks for taking your time to read my ban appeal again. 

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Dodger's Ban appeal is being opened to Users to comment.

This is a trial of allowing users to comment on ban appeals 

Ensure this topic stays civil and constructive if it doesn't it will be locked to users again 

[Resolutions - Management ]

• Sad 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 4
53 minutes ago, Jaggy said:

+1
 Good appeal this time round, if you have really thought about it, I think it should be reduced down too 1 month.

44 minutes ago, Binny said:

+1

Finally, some honesty. Its good to see you've taken the 2 weeks to reflect on your behaviour. I think a shorten of the ban is fair. Considering others have been banned for shorter lengths for doing much worst, you deserve another chance.

50 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

oh noi

Gotta admit. Im hesitant, but I would do a +1 on the condition that when Dodger is unbanned, put on probation. No offence is meant its just... you do have a history

And by probation I mean the whole "one warn, ban again" thing. again, you have a history.

44 minutes ago, Yuri said:

+1 

Bring him back on a behaviour bond

I believe you can do better Dodger, you've just got to prove it

42 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

+1

I don't know dodger that much, but I think they're a good person at heart.

15 minutes ago, Higashi said:

+1 Minginess is funny to a certain extent, and most of the funniest parts of the server is when people do dumb shit. Should be reduced considering your honesty towards your ban.

+1

Edited by Aiko
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No offence but you have constantly been a negative member of the community, its nice you acknowledge that you were completely in the wrong but I think the 2 month ban should stay. Actions should have consequences and I believe the original sentence to be fair considering your prior history

• Agree 2
  • Downvote 3

oh noi

Gotta admit. Im hesitant, but I would do a +1 on the condition that when Dodger is unbanned, put on probation. No offence is meant its just... you do have a history

And by probation I mean the whole "one warn, ban again" thing. again, you have a history.

Edited by Pendragon
fuk u dats y
  • Like 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 2

+1

Finally, some honesty. Its good to see you've taken the 2 weeks to reflect on your behaviour. I think a shorten of the ban is fair. Considering others have been banned for shorter lengths for doing much worst, you deserve another chance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
11 minutes ago, Jaggy said:

+1
 Good appeal this time round, if you have really thought about it, I think it should be reduced down too 1 month.

+1 

Bring him back on a behaviour bond

I believe you can do better Dodger, you've just got to prove it

Edited by Yuri
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, PuffyPanda said:

No offence but you have constantly been a negative member of the community, its nice you acknowledge that you were completely in the wrong but I think the 2 month ban should stay. Actions should have consequences and I believe the original sentence to be fair considering your prior history

Fair enough, I see what you mean. Thanks for replying

• Like 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 Minginess is funny to a certain extent, and most of the funniest parts of the server is when people do dumb shit. Should be reduced considering your honesty towards your ban.

• Upvote 2

+1 Dodger's a cool guy, once you get to actually know him he's actually not toxic believe it or not. 

4 hours ago, Dodger said:

Taking these 2 weeks to think about my actions during that night made me realise that I was a shit person for doing those said things to members of the community. My outburst to the two members that I attacked showed I bad side of myself.

Dodger should have never made those statements and reacted to the situation that way.

4 hours ago, Dodger said:

would love to re-join the community and enjoy it once again, I have apologised to Hyperion about my disrespect towards him during the sit and I hope we can move on from the past. I've talked to a few members of the community after myself getting banned, I've talked to over with them agreeing that I was stupid in starting the whole situation to begin with.

However according to Dodger he has taken the time to reflect upon the decisions he has made and actually made an effort to apologise to the people that he has hurt or affected and for that I commend him. He has shown initiative that he wants to get better, the whole application presents a neutral and remorseful tone. 

In my honest opinion Dodger is still a kid, I believe he needs to surround himself with supportive and positive people, not those who gaslight him into doing stupid and toxic things. 

Good luck and hopefully you get unbanned fellow Wang. <3

• Upvote 1

In support.

I can sort of understand such a situation. You're in the heat of the moment and you're having fun, your brain is going 1000 miles an hour and you're probably pumped with adrenaline. Once you're at that stage and you've made bad decisions already, you're probably going to keep doing so. You finally get banned and you laugh about it and probably find it laughable for the next 1-3 days until you realise all the good times you had and probably regret your decisions.

I make a lot of bad decisions and I often don't analyse a situation as it folds out. I step back and reflect on the situation afterwards and realise my mistakes and how I should've improved or fix what has happened.

Sometimes a reflection is all you need. Dodger has realised his mistakes, has set a path for self-improvement and is willing to attempt to gain the trust of the community again. Due to this I am in support of Dodger's ban shortening.

(Sorry if I rambled but I think this type of situation happens to a lot of people, especially young people and I can relate so much)

Edited by Kamelieon

+1
Has proved his decency in the community and is a nice person.
The amount of time he has had a ban for at this current state is enough to teach him a lesson,
Has understood his mistakes and i believe he is ready to come back

• Disagree 1

+1

If Dodger has the courage to make a better come back and improve him self upon the community,

I believe his ban should be reduced to 1 month.

PS: Great guy.

• Like 1

It's very common especially on the internet for people to need to have a harsh punishment for them to realise that they actually need to change their poor behaviour. Although I believe the initial ban was valid; I also believe this extension has made you realise that you need to improve your behaviour and perhaps your intent to Roleplay on the server. I trust that you have the ability to do better and the fact that you have tried to be open and honest in this application while not causing any drama outside the community attests to your commitment to try and do better.

Regardless of prior history, I'd much rather see someone who has a somewhat bad reputation turn it into a good one if given the chance. That is the reason that ban appeals exist and that is the reason you should be given a chance to amend your actions.

+1 for reducing the ban. Even for the short time you've been banned, it's clear you want to improve.

• Like 1

I think as a member involved in some of the things dodger has done, its important to provide context of things that were considered for his og extension.

My first ever interaction with dodger was him as an ec rebel, so dont say it was 100% in character including the fact i was in armour but hadnt spoken, screaming women dont deserve rights and other sexist comments whenever he found and attacked me. I have never honestly been on a positive foot with dodger, him harassing me on discord saying i didnt deserve cf 2ic and other shit then trying to lie and say it wasnt him as if we didnt share servers, as well as messaging members of the community lies about me, as i was told by a mod who was watching chat relay months ago. Because of this i have him blocked on discord and muted in game,  ive told him multiple times to noy speak to me and despite this he will attempt to harass me, send me !p messages, apologise an hour later then the next day start the behaviour up again,  for those who saw his last ban where he kept saying he apologised to me multiple times. He did, but those apologise are negated due to how he treated me or spoke to me soon after each one.

Myself and scheff arent even the only community members, ive had multiple people talk to me about the way dodger has treated them.

One big thing ive noticed hasnt been made public but from what i know was behind the extension was the fact over a heated arguement in the isb discord, dodger took it upon himself to leak the community members real name, the person had only trusted dodger with this info and was greatly shocked by the situation,  this got him kicked from the isb discord.

So far from what I've seen and heard dodger never apologised to this person but said it was their own fault for trusting him. Unless he shows genuine remorse and promises he will never ever even think about doxxing a community memmber, i dont believe it should be reduced.

If he can 100% say he will stop messaging, harassing, going out if his way to make time on the server hard for individuals, and garentee he will never attempt to doxx a community member again, as well as stop harassing and shit talking the mod team i believe he should be allowed another chance but put on probation as others have suggested

I no longer believe he should be allowed another chance with probation, after this exchange, he proceeded to repeat the name and who the community member was in teamspeak

Neutral leaning -1

Edited by ArdatLile
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ArdatLile said:

I think as a member involved in some of the things dodger has done, its important to provide context of things that were considered for his og extension.

My first ever interaction with dodger was him as an ec rebel, so dont say it was 100% in character including the fact i was in armour but hadnt spoken, screaming women dont deserve rights and other sexist comments whenever he found and attacked me. I have never honestly been on a positive foot with dodger, him harassing me on discord saying i didnt deserve cf 2ic and other shit then trying to lie and say it wasnt him as if we didnt share servers, as well as messaging members of the community lies about me, as i was told by a mod who was watching chat relay months ago. Because of this i have him blocked on discord and muted in game,  ive told him multiple times to noy speak to me and despite this he will attempt to harass me, send me !p messages, apologise an hour later then the next day start the behaviour up again,  for those who saw his last ban where he kept saying he apologised to me multiple times. He did, but those apologise are negated due to how he treated me or spoke to me soon after each one.

Myself and scheff arent even the only community members, ive had multiple people talk to me about the way dodger has treated them.

One big thing ive noticed hasnt been made public but from what i know was behind the extension was the fact over a heated arguement in the isb discord, dodger took it upon himself to leak the community members real name, the person had only trusted dodger with this info and was greatly shocked by the situation,  this got him kicked from the isb discord.

So far from what I've seen and heard dodger never apologised to this person but said it was their own fault for trusting him. Unless he shows genuine remorse and promises he will never ever even think about doxxing a community memmber, i dont believe it should be reduced.

If he can 100% say he will stop messaging, harassing, going out if his way to make time on the server hard for individuals, and garentee he will never attempt to doxx a community member again, as well as stop harassing and shit talking the mod team i believe he should be allowed another chance but put on probation as others have suggested

Neutral leaning -1

Okay here we go lol. 
I've been sent messages from different members of the community of you putting me down constantly in !p and dms. The "Doxxing Situation" is that someone told me his fake name online so I said it and he got upset by it... I instantly said sorry and now that person and I are cool. Yes I said stupid things in the past which I shouldn't I was caught up in the moment having a laugh with mates. When you got 2IC for CF I was confused about the situation and said my honest opinion (Which I'm allowed to do).

You saying I go around telling lies about you isn't true at all, I got chat logs of you saying false things and putting words in my mouth to bend the situation in your favor. "Attempt to Harass you" anytime your in the same TS channel as me I remove my self from that channel because I'm scared you are gonna lie about me doing/saying something. I never shit talked the mod team in my life, most of the mods are my good mates, why would I talk shit about them? 

Yes I have been rude to a few members of the community but I stop doing so.  And how did I speak to you after my aplogy if I was blocked/muted? I stay far clear from you due to the situation that is 5 Months old I might add.

Thanks for taking your time and expressing your opinon Ardat.

• Upvote 3

In my experience Dodger is an untrustworthy, asshole who will lie to your face, betray your confidence, mock you then try to blow of the consequences with memes and laughs. Is he funny, yes. Is he a good person, absolutely not. I personally do not believe that dodger has at all changed, particularly considering some information that was just conveyed to me.

Trusting Dodger was the greatest mistake I have made in this community, don't make the same.

If you think he is a great guy you are sadly fooled.

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4
  • Downvote 1
15 minutes ago, Vile said:

In my experience Dodger is an untrustworthy, asshole who will lie to your face, betray your confidence, mock you then try to blow of the consequences with memes and laughs. Is he funny, yes. Is he a good person, absolutely not. I personally do not believe that dodger has at all changed, particularly considering some information that was just conveyed to me.

Trusting Dodger was the greatest mistake I have made in this community, don't make the same.

If you think he is a great guy you are sadly fooled.

Sorry you feel that way man, I would love to talk about it if you don't mind?

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Sorry you feel that way man, I would love to talk about it if you don't mind?

I gave you a chance dodger, and 30 minutes ago you proved once again that trusting you was a terrible mistake. When someone gives you privileged information which they tell you not to share and you share it, TWICE. No, I think I have spoken to you enough.

Apologies if I come off immature or posting this here is incorrect, but I will not continue this cycle of abuse. I recommend Ardat doesn't either. Reconciliation is where this is going to end, for me atleast.

I'm going to neutral this application along with the recommendation of a harsh trial period if the application is approved.

From what I can see on this application Dodger at least seems to understand what he did wrong and earnestly wants to make up for it. Which is a good thing making mistakes, learning and improving them is the right thing to do in life.

However in saying that actions will always speak louder then words. If upon lifting of his ban Dodger continues the behavior that resulted in his ban. Harassing of community members, stirring trouble and generally making the game a negative experience for others. I wouldn't want him in the community. 

Along with the above points. I'd recommend some staff investigations into the matters between Dodger and Vile before any approval is given to this appeal.

Good luck.

Rad Cop

Edited by Rad_Cop
  • Upvote 1