Steam Name: Shade

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:56004926

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Moxxie

In Game Details

In Game Name: Zelot i think its been awile

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: Stormtrooper

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: Kosmos

What date did the ban occur: 17/06/2017

What was the reason for the ban: minge pressed a button

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: was young and dumb 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I've been wanting to get into star wars RP but none of the servers are good and I found this one in a YouTube video trying to join I see I've been banned I'm sorry for what I have done to disturb the RP and I would love to join this community and for you to give me another chance 

image_2021-09-22_222944.png

+1 My guy has been banned for 4 years, i think that it time his given a second chance. 4 years is very long not gonna lie so ye, hopefully we're able to see you back on the server again and this application gets approved.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, lynk said:

+1 My guy has been banned for 4 years, i think that it time his given a second chance. 4 years is very long not gonna lie so ye, hopefully we're able to see you back on the server again and this application gets approved.

A Reminder that only Ems, Devs and moderators may reply on ban appeals.

for next time

+1 You’ve clearly had more than enough time to reflect and change, I don’t see why you don’t deserve and opportunity to prove that you have good intentions.

Edited by Matrix
  • 2 weeks later...