Dodger's Ban Appeal (Staff team am I right?)

Steam Details

Steam Name: IG | Dodger 

Steam ID: 76561198837039086

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837039086/

In Game Details

In Game Name: SGT O-125 "Dodger"

In Game Rank: SGT

In Game Regiment: Shadow Troopers

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here) 

How long was the ban for: 7 Days

Which staff member banned you: My fav Hyperion

What date did the ban occur: 16/09/2021

What was the reason for the ban: Disrespect | Minge

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I called a sit for ARDM x3. I dropped down inside MH1 when I didnt know it was a private 501st training, I saw different regs inside MH1 so I climbed down and did some of the climbswep, I got shot by multiple people without getting told to leave after that I got punched over and over so I defended myself and killed him then Strix killed me. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Because Hyperion assumed the worse (as per usual), I mean yes I shouldnt of called him a cunt but I did. The sit flipped and Hyperion did listen to anything I said even with proof from different people. 

image.png

Edited by Dodger
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Downvote 8
  • Upvote 1

-1 | Constant Player Harassment. Take the week to cool down.
Maybe a reduced ban time but I believe you shouldn't be unbanned.

Edited by Aiko
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 4

Massive -1

Not only did you disrespect Hyperion during the sit, you disrespected other members of the server during your sit

You show little remorse for you actions and are acting very immature 

• Thinking 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 4

Ah guess I might as well comment on this. But yeah, -1 you can wait out week ban 

You know what I'm gonna change my decision to be a reccomendation of a ban extention. For the following reasons

- You were intentionally breaking the rules in ILC about quests again, after being told about the rules by other players again. after I had already told you literally yesterday. 

- You've lied in your application. You were completely aware of what the situation was as seen in Binny's POV and the video provided by Hyperion. 

- You then proceeded to make a false claim about ARDM x3 which from the video provided I see no reason for. 

- You have harassed users in the community for no reason. 
- You have absolutely no intention to roleplay on the server. 

Usually I try to find a positive in application I reply to but I really can't for this one man. I'm sorry 

Edited by Joel
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Note: I have permission from MGMT & Resolutions to Comment Here.

As the person hosting the training, and having seen you playing the server first hand. This ban is 100% warranted. 

Context for people that weren't on the server at the time, Dodger had logged onto the server during an event, and was doing quests on DEFCON II, consequently being AOS'd. Sure, simple mistake, nothing punishable OOC wise, but really isn't appropriate for a Roleplay server. Then proceeded to dodge and not deal with the AOS, he decided to, almost 30 minutes later, enter the hanger and interrupt a large training for the 501st. I told you to leave the first time, you didn't listen, you continued to minge on the course. Shots were then fired (not sure who shot first, Hyperion would know), I ordered the 501st to discontinue, and you came back climb sweped up then starting shooting again. Resulting in your death. Was this to escape an AOS? I'm not sure, however you had no intention of even showing and glimpse of roleplay. You had every chance to leave and not face any punishment from the 501st, but you failed to even that. In this incident, you didn't show any intent to roleplay, nor wanted to listen to other people. Should this one incident result in a 7 day ban, that's debatable. However, throughout all my encounters with you in game, you don't show any intent to roleplay. You change your name and character so often that people just forget who you were and what you've done on the server.  When you are killed by others for your annoyance, you spam "ill see you on the forums" bind and other annoying binds + micspam. 

I think youre a great bloke to talk to on an OOC level. But in game, you show no signs of roleplay. I want you to take this next week to think back of what you've done, and perhaps find a new way to present yourself when you get back. (NOT AS ANOTHER NAME/PERSONA, as Dodger)

• Thinking 1
  • Agree 2
  • Upvote 5

Hello Dodger, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I banned you for player disrespect and minging, why did I that you ask? well simply because you have continuously disrespected and harassed valued members of this community as can been seen below Ardat and Scheff were the targets in this case but this wasn't the first time you've attacked these members is it? no it is not. If the harassment and disrespect of members in the community including myself isn't enough for this ban then maybe the constant minging will change you're mind.

Dodger has been given chances time and time again to fix his behaviour I believe even being warned that a ban was on it's way by @SiegeMonkey the staff manager at the time. Tonight the situation which lead to this ban Dodger entered MH1 via the railings while the 501st Legion were conducting training to interrupt it by using the dupes and being a nuisance to the Legion. This isn't the first time Dodger has gone out of his way to annoy other players on the server.

image.png.4d80e6d5a82fbb19c2b22dadefb8203b.pngimage.png.9283b3d1ab844b5ffd451509ef2c76c0.png

To top it off after Dodger had been banned he thought the logical thing to do next is poke the staff member which banned him further disrespecting myself. Now these comments don't bother me as it is my job as a Moderator to encounter this sort of hostility on a regular basis but Dodger has a long way to go before I think he can redeem himself he should be lucky that this ban stays as 7 days and not extended.

image.png.55a925c737e95f13d7c3fe3962243afb.png

(The video below is the situation which Dodger interrupted 501st training and lead to a RDM case)

There have also been reports of Dodger harassing females in the community if being a female on a male dominated game wasn't hard enough. If it were up to me I would see that you would not return to this community until you can prove to myself and this community that you have matured and left you're mingeful and disrespectful tendencies behind you.

If it wasn't already made obvious 

Edited by Hyperion
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 5

do i even have to say why

yes

ontop of what you had already done in this particular incident you are also known for -

27 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

harassing females in community

- as well as the younger demographic in our community

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Binny said:

Note: I have permission from MGMT & Resolutions to Comment Here.

As the person hosting the training, and having seen you playing the server first hand. This ban is 100% warranted. 

Context for people that weren't on the server at the time, Dodger had logged onto the server during an event, and was doing quests on DEFCON II, consequently being AOS'd. Sure, simple mistake, nothing punishable OOC wise, but really isn't appropriate for a Roleplay server. Then proceeded to dodge and not deal with the AOS, he decided to, almost 30 minutes later, enter the hanger and interrupt a large training for the 501st. I told you to leave the first time, you didn't listen, you continued to minge on the course. Shots were then fired (not sure who shot first, Hyperion would know), I ordered the 501st to discontinue, and you came back climb sweped up then starting shooting again. Resulting in your death. Was this to escape an AOS? I'm not sure, however you had no intention of even showing and glimpse of roleplay. You had every chance to leave and not face any punishment from the 501st, but you failed to even that. In this incident, you didn't show any intent to roleplay, nor wanted to listen to other people. Should this one incident result in a 7 day ban, that's debatable. However, throughout all my encounters with you in game, you don't show any intent to roleplay. You change your name and character so often that people just forget who you were and what you've done on the server.  When you are killed by others for your annoyance, you spam "ill see you on the forums" bind and other annoying binds + micspam. 

I think youre a great bloke to talk to on an OOC level. But in game, you show no signs of roleplay. I want you to take this next week to think back of what you've done, and perhaps find a new way to present yourself when you get back. (NOT AS ANOTHER NAME/PERSONA, as Dodger)

Bro this is funny coming from you binny. I change my name because its a name lol. 501st shot first then when I stopped climb sweping I stood there waiting for the SEC to get me as you put in comms then another 501st starting punching me for no reason so I defended myself and I died in a result of defending myself, I wasn't trying to get the aos removed I was simply defending myself and the "Event Situation" I loaded onto the server doing quest cause I heard in ts the "Event was over", Hyperion told me its defcon 2 after trying to arrest me when he could of simply say abort your mission. Binny I don't why your bringing up about not mingy when you left the community not in a good way. "Consequently being AOS'd" I got AOS'd twice.

If staff delete this then what a waste of typing

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Hyperion said:

Hello Dodger, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I banned you for player disrespect and minging, why did I that you ask? well simply because you have continuously disrespected and harassed valued members of this community as can been seen below Ardat and Scheff were the targets in this case but this wasn't the first time you've attacked these members is it? no it is not. If the harassment and disrespect of members in the community including myself isn't enough for this ban then maybe the constant minging will change you're mind.

Dodger has been given chances time and time again to fix his behaviour I believe even being warned that a ban was on it's way by @SiegeMonkey the staff manager at the time. Tonight the situation which lead to this ban Dodger entered MH1 via the railings while the 501st Legion were conducting training to interrupt it by using the dupes and being a nuisance to the Legion. This isn't the first time Dodger has gone out of his way to annoy other players on the server.

image.png.4d80e6d5a82fbb19c2b22dadefb8203b.pngimage.png.9283b3d1ab844b5ffd451509ef2c76c0.png

To top it off after Dodger had been banned he thought the logical thing to do next is poke the staff member which banned him further disrespecting myself. Now these comments don't bother me as it is my job as a Moderator to encounter this sort of hostility on a regular basis but Dodger has a long way to go before I think he can redeem himself he should be lucky that this ban stays as 7 days and not extended.

image.png.55a925c737e95f13d7c3fe3962243afb.png

(The video below is the situation which Dodger interrupted 501st training and lead to a RDM case)

There have also been reports of Dodger harassing females in the community if being a female on a male dominated game wasn't hard enough. If it were up to me I would see that you would not return to this community until you can prove to myself and this community that you have matured and left you're mingeful and disrespectful tendencies behind you.

If it wasn't already made obvious 

"Harassing Females", I've aplogised many times to Ardat in the past but she can't get over it.  I will learn from my mistake and have a new attiude on Thursday. Have a good night.

1 hour ago, Curly said:

do i even have to say why

yes

ontop of what you had already done in this particular incident you are also known for -

- as well as the younger demographic in our community

I do not harass females. Please don't say things that aren't true. 

• Agree 1