This was just a really small piece I wrote a few weeks ago, I aimed it to be a male character but in going back over it, the possibility opens up for there to be no or either gender.

I can't directly imagine what the character would look like, but I do have other ideas of what the character's story is, but I wish for it to be ambiguous instead.

Would love to hear some thoughts about what the character could be or where they might go.

"The youngling, their mind corrupt from whence they came. Scars covering their chest and arms, the only reminder of what their life used to be.

Their torso and upper limbs exposed to the world, wearing their grief as a medal.

If you were to run a feather over the scars, that tarnished their once soft and supple skin, there would be no sensation.

A husk of what once was a naïve and happy child, now a ghost attempting to find some semblance of their upbringing."

• Upvote 3

when Anakin slaughters the younglings but he leaves one survivor to tell any others what they saw... 
Ahh thats my favourite scene in any movie, I just love to do my own head canon of him slicing, dicing, punchin and kickin younglings.. :feelsgoodman:

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Stryker said:

when Anakin slaughters the younglings but he leaves one survivor to tell any others what they saw... 
Ahh thats my favourite scene in any movie, I just love to do my own head canon of him slicing, dicing, punchin and kickin younglings.. :feelsgoodman:

:feelsbadman:

2 hours ago, Stryker said:

this is why were mates stryker 

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Yuri said:

their once soft and supple skin

hollup ayo we talking bout kids like this?!?

Edited by Jozo
ago to ago
  • Thinking 1