Ham PAC3  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Ham or no Ham?

• Ham!
    • No Ham.

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Ham

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:58670947

Steam Profile Link: Ham - Imperial Gaming (invisionzone.com)

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: N/A

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: N/A

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them: Experience with PAC3, small additions to full body traction and customization.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: I want this position, not over others as I encourage others to have the same abilities as me and be able to customize their experience as well (to a limit of course).

Why should you be trusted with this position? Why do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I only do small changes with PAC3, I only add extra details, such as tags, pins, extra articles of clothing and or material. I would assume others would also like to add name tags on their person or a small glint to their shoe shine. I may even do bigger effects like body/bone manipulation if it is appropriate to a standard of RP.

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying to this application so that I may make mine and others RP experience have more detail and characteristics, one being my name tag and collar as a massiff. The others being me adding RP items to my body such as scars, bandages, or any range of items that I could be requested to carry along side with me such as ammo supply packs, detonation packs, back packs, holsters, and possibly armor if given permission to. (I would use this privilege for events).

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: Ham. 

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2

This has got to be a meme right? You've deleted half of the application template including the playtime and examples, which are two huge factors in the success of PAC apps. You don't even have 1 week of playtime yet.

@TheNegotiator This isn't even a proper app.

• Disagree 2
  • Upvote 1