Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351979416/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Leep, Pitiful_Panda

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: StormTroopers

Ban Details

image.png.a40b99d7050967f88ce7776028e9cf4f.png

image.png.9b043169aa43f0b74a37b1028692958f.png

How long was the ban for: The first ban was with the name "Leep" and second was permanent for bypassing a ban.

Which staff member banned you: First ban: Jesis Wintoh

Console ban: Console               

What date did the ban occur: First ban: 23/10/2018

Console ban: 2/10/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Fail RP (6th offense in last few days) | No intent to RP come back when you are to actually play.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: From it being so long ago i really cant remember what i was doing at the time that caused me to get banned but from what i can remember is that i was a very mingy player. I think i would run around and just be very rude to other fellow players eg: call them names, ruin others roleplay situations and just ruin the aspect of roleplay entirely. 

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I really would like a second chance because from it being almost 3 years from the initial ban i feel as i have matured up alot more.  At the time i was very young and really didn't even know anything about roleplay and i never bothered to get into it. I tried joining back to the server using an alt account and i wasen't aware of the consequences that come with doing that at the time, that's when i got perm banned, i regret doing that now because i ruined it for myself. From growing up alot more and becoming more mature i played on other starwars RP servers and decided to give roleplaying a good go and i really enjoyed it.  the more i played the more fun it got, I regret all the decisions i made when i was younger and i really want to make things right and to be able to play again on Imperial Gaming. i have only just now decided to give appealing a go because for the longest time i thought there would be no chance i would get unbanned because of all my previous actions, im am sorry to all those who i affected and annoyed but i have now found clarity and want a second chance to prove that i am willing to do everything right and abide by the rules.

With the initial ban being from nearly 3 years ago, I believe this has given you ample time to both reflect on your actions as well as mature as a person. We are always welcoming of players which are looking to actually play the server seriously and if you believe you're ready to do that, then I believe you're deserving enough of a second chance. I'll be leaving positive support.

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

You will be unbanned tonight & placed on a 2 month probation. Any rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated.

Please take this time to familiarize yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules

Welcome Back to the Server!