image.png.d17e6401df98402c00b64b1e4ddfa145.png

Imperial Gaming Sith Rework Suggestion

Disclaimer: This, like nearly all my other posts are suggestions and inquiries, I am merely pitching my idea to the community and staff team at large and am no way signifying any drama or discord between the community, I encourage any and all to give actual feedback or input in the comments below as, even if you are entirely against I would love to hear your feedback. Furthermore, while some of these suggestions may not be needed right now, or in the close future, this post forms to keep the idea at the back of the communities mind in the case that it is ever wanted/needed.

Overview: I know for a very long time now users have been complaining about sith, their attitude and occassionally their untouchable nature within Imperial Gaming. And over the past years there have been variations of sith going back and forth to try to make a presence on the server. I myself participated in sith roleplay for about a year and a half, seeing first hand in how others percieve us, the different variants we can take and more importantly the things we do, which is FUCK ALL. I'm sorry, I dont know how much the sith regiment has changed during the past 6 months or so, but during being in sith as an RG & an INQ, we acted like our IC counterparts; narcistic, biased towards only ourself, an enflamed ego and a self righteousness unmatched by any other. Making roleplaying with us, let alone interacting with us, essentially IMPOSSIBLE. For roleplay we relied on promotion tests and events that EM's had to throw in a force wielder so we didnt soak up all the gunfire and make it misery for the Event Characters.

And while I did enjoy my time in sith, myself and 99% of my regiment found ourselves doing nothing on the server, besides being in RG, where we had inner circle to guard and could actively perform assassinations and follow out inner circle orders to a degree. INQ however was fuck all, EVERYONE in my regiment stood around on the DS-01 doing nothing, playing other games. There were rare actual roleplay interactions, like the shyrack which I tried to push into the server, with the ship hovering over any event. But all in all it was mostly just standing around, pestering others for a duel (this rarely worked, as the veteran members of INQ didnt like to duel at all if there wasn't a prize involved).

Proposal: What I previously said is highly argumentative, but a fact in my eyes and what I have seen (there were fun parts) but this section is to delve into solving the issue, not bringing up the obvious. My proposal is simple yet requires alot of development, both inside SITH and the development team as well. A COMPLETE OVERHAUL, those three words have been used quite a number of times within sith ahaha, this proposal is quite similar to something I brought to the sith table as it were when Misahu was vader. This direction takes the whole legends aspect and expands upon it, WiltOS // other sith augments would be heavily needed for this to work/to make well, which eludes to my previous statement on alot of developement, and a main cause on why this suggestion might not be accepted. If you want to see the original document here you go : [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rGx09gUSYoUDHktibyAoQV0iditcOZJSEPW3YFoz178/edit?usp=sharing] (it's abit old)

The meat of the idea is basically scraping the idea of what INQ, SG and MAR do and just combing the three, fitting them primarily within army (ill elborate on this later). There will be 3 primary classes (could be more in the future):

• Sith Sorcerer: 
    • The specialization of Sorcerer offered the greatest level of raw Force ability, as these adepts drew their power from the darkest corners of the Force, unleashing volatile energies that could wreak utter devastation against enemies. In addition to this, Sorcerers were capable of healing and bolstering their allies with these same abilities. With the very air around them crackling with energy, powerful Sorcerers had a reputation for torturous retaliations against those foolish enough to get in their way.
    • This sub group could have access to force abilities like force lightning, while restricted in health, movement and other areas. They could also act as support class for the Inquisitors, healing damaged allies and bolstering damage.
    • Abilities:
      • AOE Slow healing
      • AOE Small bolster in spread accuracy, ammo.
      • Force storm
      • Force Pull
      • etc
  • Sith Assassin:
    • Whereas Sorcerers focused on raw power, Sith Assassins preferred a subtler approach. Speed and deception were their tools of the trade, relying on stealth tactics to infiltrate enemy ranks and remove high-profile targets. Even in open battle, Assassins were utterly deadly, relying on both tactical awareness and mind tricks to assault enemies both physically and mentally, manipulating a confrontation to ensure their side maintains the upper hand. While highly skilled with the saberstaff, their weapon of choice for both offense and defense, Assassins could channel the Force just as easily.
    • This sub group could have a speed boost and access to the force ability of cloak and a further degree of mindtrick, while restricted in some other force abilities. This class acts as a sole killer and a backline teammate.
    • Abilities 
      • Cloak
      • Teleport (adjustable)
      • Critical strike on backstab?
      • etc
  • Sith Heavy:
    • My last example to the sub groups idea, this class would be more dueling orientated, with a more emphasis on health and overwhelming damage rather than force ability, Sith Heavies focuss on the frontline and dualling, with them training nearly everytime they are on the server, they act as instructors for dualling and are an example of the siths raw brute strength.
    • This sub class would maybe have a bolster in health, reduced speed and reduced force learning ability.
    • Abilities 
      • Force Rage
      • Channel hatred
      • Force repulse
      • etc etc

How will it work?

• Taking wiltOS apart basically sums it up
  • In regards to merging the groups: There would obviously need to be a cap on the regiment, 10-15 is viable for the types im actually suggesting here. Internal rank transfers should be decided interally, but I thought a Dark Council of 3 would be good for the long run, as it stays in a Legends orientated fashion. Each representing a sith aspect; Might, Cunning, Deception. (this works for the classes too, as each of the 3 council members would lead their respective divisions, heavy, sorc, assassin)
  • Classing with army: Like Imperial Administration, sometimes one of us is set to a regiment/battallion, to relay orders, paperwork and act as a secretary to the BCO. While I dont think INQ should be a secretary to army, they should be placed in their respective divisions, since most of the time, you're usually working together in events. IMO they should act as advisers, with their rank equivalent being respected on the battle field and in most situations, their orders being followed, if outranked (this happens too if a high ranking is ordering an INQ)
    • 107th + 501st: Heavies 
    • 439th: Sorcerers 
    • 275th: Assassins
    • Obviously these can rotate depending on whats really needed.
  • Development: Clearly, for this concept to even make it to the drawing board, it would need to approved by the development team, as they are our content creators and basically hold the community on their threads as it were. I seriously think this can work, if you extract the force abilities from WiltOS, while still keeping the saber battle the same, if thats even doable. I myself and personally willing to pay devs for their time on this project.\

But there was already a restructure right?

• Yes, and IMO its fairing no better than what was currently on the server before marauders. I do enjoy the fact that INQ now have a counterpart that focus on force rp instead of dueling, but all the tell tale signs still remain in the Sith regiment. I just dont think the fit in at all, and while this may be my opinion, I think that this suggestion would go miles for the future of Imperial Gaming Imperial RP.

What about Purge?

• This one, I'm honestly not really sure, they fit the least in all of the Sith regiment, as an anomaly that should of been wiped out ages ago. A fun pain to deal with as a Saber wielder EC, but one that really doesn't fit as much as marauders do. I personally think they should be something else, but they've still stuck out as their own entity, I honestly don't know what to do with them in this suggestion at all.

I dont like it Higashi, this probably wont work.

• I realise your concern, and your free to your own opinions, which I encourage you comment them below, but I really believe that this will be a saving grace long term for the INQ/MAR/SG regiments. They fit not in Canon on the server and they dont fit much at all in the Legends counterpart, they are for intense and purposes a vaccum in the space of the server. I will get into why the current system dosen't really work below, but for now I really do believe that with the right development, this can seriously be viable and vital to what the server needs in stopping the spread of segregation within the server.

WHATS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT SITH

• Look, I really would like to bring up thousands of points people have already made over the years, and I will in the next few lines, but I wont go into detail, as we all know the reasons for the current system not working very well. If you're farely new or oblivious then ill state them here
    • Sith ruin events (unintentionally or intentionally) : JUmping in the way of fire, being there at the wrong place wrong time, just them standing there sets off flags in Army, Navy, EC's and EM's. (im speaking both from an EC standpoint and a standpoint when I was actually SITH)
    • Their passive aggressiveness IC and OOC dosent help. We used to distant ourselves so far we got no respect, and they still get no respect because their repeating the same patterns. (I really dont want to elaborate on whats already been said over the years).
    • Untouchable: While I really had fun in the past busting my mates out of jail, coming in full force and killing everyone. Its not fun being so fucking above everyone and everything. The amount of shit we got away with wasn't even funny, and I dont know if this is lessened, but it still seems the same. Even with the occassional intervention from Matrix to settle the feuds, speaking of which:
    • Feuds: IC and OOC. Declining permission to take off, schedule bookings, practices whatever, due to years of hate and neglect, sith sometimes gets nothing. I remember trying to fly back to the shyrack and had to be stuck in the middle of space for an HOUR because the Chimaera refused to let me leave on the basis I was an INQ
    • Shadow Guard: If MAR are INQ V2. SG are INQ V3. Same thing, when vader makes an odd appearance they'll guard him, sometimes Matrix while he's remmel, but dosen't really make much sense.
    • If you want more stuff, literally just join a TS channel full of people and ask whats wrong with Sith.

Conclusion: Ive spent a day and a half thinking this post up, so I have no doubt forgot to clarify a few things, if you're confused about anything, be sure to comment or DM me about them and I'll be happy to answer. I dont want this to turn into a shitstorm LIKE ALL THE OTHER SITH POSTS. So if you have something to say, say it respectfully, I dont want this to be locked.

tldr: Sith as a whole really needs an impactful change, one that developers can provide if commited to the project.

• Thinking 2
  • Poggers 2
  • Disagree 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

+1 to a change needed. Your change is different enough to work.

You're right, there IS in fact a problem. This problem needs to be fixed. 

I'm of the OPINION, that there are too many Sith, and Sith don't have enough power. In lore, and certainly some of the material we've seen, INQ would command troops to achieve their goal(s). However, this cannot be done if INQ have an entire private army at their disposal. As such, I believe drastically reducing their overall capacity, but also drastically increasing their authority, is paramount.

I have the same opinion for COMPNOR, with a similar solution(s), but this is a post about sith, not Compnor.

• Upvote 1

Ok, Something does need to be done about INQ, MAR, and SG. But I personally think because of how powerful Sith are currently it should be in the form of debuffs, reductions in size and integration. Most of the issues I see in Sith are the same issues you see in ISB. There is a huge power gradient between them and the rest of the server. In order to fix this you need to reduce the power the regiments give individuals. Sith in that they can beat pretty much anyone outside of Sith 1v1, and ISB in that they have almost unfiltered access and powers over most players on the server.

I have see this idea of classes in the past, i've seen it in DT, in ST, in MT, in fuckin everything. It doesn't work. It cannot make a regiment fun by itself, you need more substance behind these things. Plus for some reason anything to do with lightsabers costs the server a fortune.

Introducing INQ into army regiments in my opinion is a recipe for disaster because there is too much conflict between Army and INQ. Also it may overtake the role of CO from people in Army if you can independently exert control over a regiment after rising up a different structure. I dont think it would end well and isn't necessary/advisable.

In my opinion the best way to fix INQ right now is to remove SG, reduce the slots in INQ and MAR to 4 (merge members of SG into INQ or MAR as extra members | INQ should keep the +2 donor slots). Simply having a lightsaber that can reflect bullets and a huge amount of HP makes INQ more powerful than any member of any other regiment even I dare say entire regiments. The fact that they have so many members while being so powerful is frankly insane. This is definately something that should be fixed by reducing Sith numbers, not making them into a 10-15 slot reg with 3 High command members with specilisations. That to me is how you make Sith even more insular.

If it were up to me all Sith roles would be removed from the server, they do no fit in with the rest of the servers RP as a whole, they are extremely toxic to people outside of Sith and the power gradient between them and everyone else is frankly too massive.  If there was a time in Rp to reduce Sith numbers it is in ABY after all but ~2 jedi remain. However Im sure my ideas are too extreme to be implemented any time soon. 

Edit: In DT they tried to implement classes/MOS's, but there was no RP to back it up so it died, In ST they keep trying to form individual squads, but there is no RP behind it so it died. In MT they keep trying to create different qualifications or specilisations but it never really adds to the RP at all. If you want a class system to work there has to be something actually behind it. If all the classes are changes in loadout then that is all it will ever be, Heavy and Supports don't create RP by themselves. They have individual roles for sure but they act within the main role of the regiment. If the individual classes dont give a different role (from say hunting down Jedi/Saber weilders) then there is no point, no rp will be created, you will just have a class system now.

Edited by Vile
  • Downvote 5
3 minutes ago, Jay Lamar said:

WiltOS sucks man, it doesn't work and will never work. Shit is laggy as hell and loses its cool factor one week in. Come up with a suggestion that doesn't use it, trust me.

This stuff tweaked and without WiltOS could be pog.

• Poggers 1
1 hour ago, Vile said:

If it were up to me all Sith roles would be removed from the server, they do no fit in with the rest of the servers RP as a whole, they are extremely toxic to people outside of Sith and the power gradient between them and everyone else is frankly too massive.

Based.

Also side note, Sith Sorcerer sounds pretty similar to Prophets from back in the day, and they didn't really work all that well. In saying that, I skimmed through it pretty quickly, so I might delete this when I give it a read when I'm not fresh off of an 8 hour shift. 

Pretty good suggestions otherwise.

+1

I personally like the idea besides the Dark Council running the 3 different divisions. It makes it seem like we are running a little JvS server within a Imperial RP server.

• Like 1

Why does Sorcerer & Assassin tie in with my marauder character so well xD

I mean, I haven't read the post yet. I will leave my thoughts soon.

• Poggers 1

I just want to reinforce that I dont want WiltOS back. All I personally want is for it to be taken apart for its force abilities, if not then at least inspiration to use for the creation of similar force abilities that can govern each division within sith:

"

• Development: Clearly, for this concept to even make it to the drawing board, it would need to approved by the development team, as they are our content creators and basically hold the community on their threads as it were. I seriously think this can work, if you extract the force abilities from WiltOS, while still keeping the saber battle the same, if thats even doable. I myself and personally willing to pay devs for their time on this project.\

"

11 hours ago, Vile said:

Ok, Something does need to be done about INQ, MAR, and SG. But I personally think because of how powerful Sith are currently it should be in the form of debuffs, reductions in size and integration. Most of the issues I see in Sith are the same issues you see in ISB. There is a huge power gradient between them and the rest of the server. In order to fix this you need to reduce the power the regiments give individuals. Sith in that they can beat pretty much anyone outside of Sith 1v1, and ISB in that they have almost unfiltered access and powers over most players on the server.

Thats essentially what this post is if you read it in its entirety (I know its hard, I do tend to go overboard). Each class has a specific buff and a specific weakness, right now we just have 3 divisions which are exactly the same and do the exact same thing. 

• Heavies are strong and capable in the front line
    • Yet they lack in force ability and movement
  • Sorcerers are the best at supporting friendly backlines and co-ordinating with superior force abilties.
    • Yet they lack in individual strength, a sore sight for dueling and low on HP
  • Assassins are the pinnacle of Sith Stealth, accessing shadowy techniques to scout, assassinate and infiltrate.
    • Yet they lack health, most likely terrible in 1v2's and once discovered, easily dispatched.
11 hours ago, Vile said:

I have see this idea of classes in the past, i've seen it in DT, in ST, in MT, in fuckin everything. It doesn't work. It cannot make a regiment fun by itself, you need more substance behind these things. Plus for some reason anything to do with lightsabers costs the server a fortune.

Introducing INQ into army regiments in my opinion is a recipe for disaster because there is too much conflict between Army and INQ. Also it may overtake the role of CO from people in Army if you can independently exert control over a regiment after rising up a different structure. I dont think it would end well and isn't necessary/advisable.

The reason why I'm suggesting cohersion with army is because they are already so far removed from regiments and battalions in general everyone tends to hate on them just for being in the battefield. EC's literally just walk past them, because they dont want to deal with them. Im only suggesting having them assigned in campaigns, events, practive runs and training. Sith are of course free to do their own RP outside of this, but this suggestion literally gives them stuff to do while maintaining and creating bonds in Events. I understand your skepticism regarding the ranking differential, no doubt there will ofc be drama and conflict regarding who listens to who. But think of it like: You're a trooper of the 501st, your commander is giving you an order to do something, while the shock commander is telling you something else. The shock commander can advise your commander and you to do stuff, but it essentially runs down the fact that you probs need to listen to your commander. Thats what I want this to be essentially. Sith serving an advisory role in each division, with a rank transfer only so their advise can be respected and taken on board.

11 hours ago, Vile said:

In my opinion the best way to fix INQ right now is to remove SG, reduce the slots in INQ and MAR to 4 (merge members of SG into INQ or MAR as extra members | INQ should keep the +2 donor slots). Simply having a lightsaber that can reflect bullets and a huge amount of HP makes INQ more powerful than any member of any other regiment even I dare say entire regiments. The fact that they have so many members while being so powerful is frankly insane. This is definately something that should be fixed by reducing Sith numbers, not making them into a 10-15 slot reg with 3 High command members with specilisations. That to me is how you make Sith even more insular.

If it were up to me all Sith roles would be removed from the server, they do no fit in with the rest of the servers RP as a whole, they are extremely toxic to people outside of Sith and the power gradient between them and everyone else is frankly too massive.  If there was a time in Rp to reduce Sith numbers it is in ABY after all but ~2 jedi remain. However Im sure my ideas are too extreme to be implemented any time soon. 

You're first paragraph sums up what I'm actually suggesting. Each section of the new sith has drawbacks and advantages. Reducing sith numbers would no doubt cause other sith to leave, with only high command slots staying due to time and rank. And while some people might not like the current sith, it would a shame to drastically reduce their numbers. I'm only suggesting to reduce their numbers slightly as 3 regiments form back up into one and take a more legends orientated approach. Removing them would be a killer to the server, and while it might persist for the short term, it wont diversify what the server offers long term, especially since we are progressing the timeline, and there might be some day where sith are needed in timeline progression COUGH EXAR KUN COUGH.

The only way IMO is restructure and reinvent. There such a negative attitude when it comes to sith and for good reason, as no ones really had a successful time rping with them, coming to terms with them or anything for years. Removing them would be a serious waste, and would drive off some of the longest IG players EVER to other servers that are, um, more open minded.

• Thinking 1
29 minutes ago, Hawkz said:

Just me or ever since the Emperor was removed there’s been an increase in problems because nobody listens or respects Sith Command when issues arise 🤷🏼‍♂️

Having someone with supreme authority forcing respect towards sith does in no way solve any problem. You roleplay your sith counterparts and not much else causing alot of backlash for the sith division. May I ask you if you see any problem with my suggestion on the restructure on sith, and if your disagree is there any suggestions you would implement into sith to make it more enjoyable for the entire playerbase. Furthermore, do you do anything different from the past year or so when I was in sith?

2 hours ago, Hawkz said:

Just me or ever since the Emperor was removed there’s been an increase in problems because nobody listens or respects Sith Command when issues arise 🤷🏼‍♂️

#HAWKZ4EMPEROR2021/22

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Higashi said:

Thats essentially what this post is if you read it in its entirety (I know its hard, I do tend to go overboard). Each class has a specific buff and a specific weakness, right now we just have 3 divisions which are exactly the same and do the exact same thing. 

• Heavies are strong and capable in the front line
    • Yet they lack in force ability and movement
  • Sorcerers are the best at supporting friendly backlines and co-ordinating with superior force abilties.
    • Yet they lack in individual strength, a sore sight for dueling and low on HP
  • Assassins are the pinnacle of Sith Stealth, accessing shadowy techniques to scout, assassinate and infiltrate.
    • Yet they lack health, most likely terrible in 1v2's and once discovered, easily dispatched.

No i read the entirety of your post, giving Sith a Buff and a Debuff is not what I said. I said debuff them and creating classes will not do anything. And a slight reduction in number will not cut it. And what is this bs about it being killer to the server if they are removed. Its imperial Rp not Sith RP. No one joined the server expecting to play as a Inquizitor. And if people are going to leave because they no longer can play a OP role which you yourself say has shit all roleplay then perhaps thats for the best and they can go enjoy a Jedi vs Sith server.

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 4
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Vile said:

No i read the entirety of your post, giving Sith a Buff and a Debuff is not what I said. I said debuff them and creating classes will not do anything. And a slight reduction in number will not cut it. And what is this bs about it being killer to the server if they are removed. Its imperial Rp not Sith RP. No one joined the server expecting to play as a Inquizitor. And if people are going to leave because they no longer can play a OP role which you yourself say has shit all roleplay then perhaps thats for the best and they can go enjoy a Jedi vs Sith server.

I disagree, but I doubt stating my points even more in detail would change your mind, because I have a feeling that sith have just ruined your time on the server, or seen other things happen with them.

One thing that I want to mention is that anyone who joins an RP server, expects to be able to roleplay a diverse number of characters and roles. Sith is one of the major deviations in roleplay on the server, OP characters or not. Instead of having 10 hulks rush at you, im splitting them into 3 seperate divisions, where they haven inherint strengths and weaknesses depending on the division (as ive stated in my post). I would like for you to take a step back and look at how long they've been apart of the server and the players that actually have these roles. Most of the people that have been in sith/are still currently in sith are the longest, most experienced IG players, and some are the most apt at roleplaying, which in most cases they can't break free from the confinement of being an INQ/MAR/SG etc. Instead having to play their part. Sith IMO have more of a standing and are more valuable than most regiments on the server for the long run.

Edited by Higashi
22 hours ago, Higashi said:

WHATS WRONG WITH THE CURRENT SITH

• Look, I really would like to bring up thousands of points people have already made over the years, and I will in the next few lines, but I wont go into detail, as we all know the reasons for the current system not working very well. If you're farely new or oblivious then ill state them here
    • Sith ruin events (unintentionally or intentionally) : JUmping in the way of fire, being there at the wrong place wrong time, just them standing there sets off flags in Army, Navy, EC's and EM's. (im speaking both from an EC standpoint and a standpoint when I was actually SITH)
    • Their passive aggressiveness IC and OOC dosent help. We used to distant ourselves so far we got no respect, and they still get no respect because their repeating the same patterns. (I really dont want to elaborate on whats already been said over the years).
    • Untouchable: While I really had fun in the past busting my mates out of jail, coming in full force and killing everyone. Its not fun being so fucking above everyone and everything. The amount of shit we got away with wasn't even funny, and I dont know if this is lessened, but it still seems the same. Even with the occassional intervention from Matrix to settle the feuds, speaking of which:
    • Feuds: IC and OOC. Declining permission to take off, schedule bookings, practices whatever, due to years of hate and neglect, sith sometimes gets nothing. I remember trying to fly back to the shyrack and had to be stuck in the middle of space for an HOUR because the Chimaera refused to let me leave on the basis I was an INQ
    • Shadow Guard: If MAR are INQ V2. SG are INQ V3. Same thing, when vader makes an odd appearance they'll guard him, sometimes Matrix while he's remmel, but dosen't really make much sense.
    • If you want more stuff, literally just join a TS channel full of people and ask whats wrong with Sith.

I cannot believe how well you've managed to hit the issues I hear day in and day out on the head.

A large amount of issues from sith come from their place either in events or on the server. Regardless of whatever nerfs they've been given recently sith as a whole are still too strong/numerous to properly be involved within the event sandbox. I genuinely agree that sith needs drastic changes but instead of completely redoing things we caould change some baseline stuff. 

SG are possibly the most controversial regiment on the server right now because of their high health, all access clearance and utility. Similarly, because of the regiments RP relation to the Emperor all conflict that they'll get involved in if Vader doesn't intervene prior will result in them citing their job as the Emperors hand despite there being no proper emperor they actually have to listen to and obey on the server. Their role as the eyes and ears of the emperor is redundant and they're given massively powerful tools like cloak and sabers while still being able to shoot gun causing endless frustrations. Their health is too high for them to act like normal soldiers and yet they have the freedom to go blasting with whatever gun they have in events. SG in my opinion should have been dissolved into Inquisitorius when the emperor was removed and their continued existence has caused strife. I get people in the regiment love it, but SG needs to change with the times.

I do not believe that sith have gotten weaker due to the Emperor role being dissolved or anything of the like, I think that sith's issues started when they were brought into events when Kris changed the engagements rules. The sandbox between Sith and the rest of the server used to be completely different. Sith would stick to their own events or wait for a jedi to be spawned in before being able to do anything but as we've weakened the engagement rules sith have retained too much. Similarly, not a week goes by where we don't get some sort of issue with sith breaking engagement rules in events. In order for sith to be properly, and I mean properly included in the server which is the end goal most people who don't advocate for their entire removal want, they need to be weaker. Sith do not operate inline with the rest of the server and unless they're given some sort of massive nerf to health across the board alongside with shadow guard receiving a major rework I do not a see the current sith situation getting better. 

As for your proposal, I remember looking over parts of it as GI. At the time I thought it was too much work to implement with the wiltos issues being an absolute migraine inducing thought at the time. Honestly, if a dev could do it, I think that this sort of specialisation would be worth it. However, I'd still say that merging all regiments for a 15 slot sith regiment would be a bit of a hard sell to me. Maybe just have a bunch of overcap slots theoretically and work your way down from there to 12 or something. If a dev could actually pull this off I honestly think it could work.

I'm honestly sick of the same sith arguments happening over and over be it me having to listen to EC's complaing about sith and engagement rules, KOS licences, SG's all access or some fucking regimental beef. I'm not 100% sure if I'm totally with your proposal but above all I agree that some sort of change needs to happen.

Edited by yeff
  • Facepalm 1
  • Agree 1
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, yeff said:

SG are possibly the most controversial regiment on the server right now because of their high health, all access clearance and utility.

SG have a lower average health pool than INQ and MAR..

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 10:29 PM, Dodger said:

Wiltos would not work on the server with tfa 

Isn't WiltOS
It is stealing the force abilities from it then using our current saber system with them force things to try and even things out and maybe remove the ton of health for force compensation

By the sounds of all of this, the Sith within the community has not changed at all lol. Though didn't know why it was such a necessity to change the Sith duelling style to wiltos, seems like it caused more problems.  Though with my unfathomable, significant, distinguished and elevated brain intelligence, I have stirred up a great idea! What if... we get rid of sith....................................................... or use it as a form of high command? I say this because I see that people argue that Sith have way too much power so why not just make it a HC position.

:wasted: Dino nuggies

• Upvote 1