In Game Details

In Game Name: Aldwin

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Forever

Which staff member banned you: IDK, Console

What date did the ban occur: 03/03/2021

What was the reason for the ban: I'm not to sure, but it could be because i swapped steam accounts, i told staff about it, they said they would just transfer my warns and bans over accounts and i wouldn't have to serve them then when i tried to sign in i think i got banned. I don't know maybe i did get banned for an actual reason and tried to bypass it, don't remember

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: No idea really ^^^

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I just want to start playing again i guess, not many other options to play that are imperial style, I just want to see how high i get up in the ranks, i dont want to get super serious into it, i dont want to minge, just want to play with some old friends, much love to my boys.

-Romans 12:17. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all

I'm Atheist but this Romans fella speaks facts

Screenshot (27).png

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 8

Didn't even know Aldwin was banned just thought he stopped playing O.o

In my previous stint playing when Aldwin was around, he was a pleasure to have around on the server and was just an all and all very solid member of the community. I see no reason for him to not be unbanned and to rejoin the community once again as I believe he'd have a positive impact on the server and it's players. I'm unsure as to what the ban was originally for, but as no other staff members have had anything negative to comment, I'd like to be optimistic about the situation and say that it wasn't anything too major or malicious.
Positive support for an unban with a month or two probation for precaution, good luck.

Edited by Vadrian
  • 2 weeks later...