This poll is closed to new votes

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Scruffy

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:45364950

Steam Profile Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867564746/

Time Played (UTime):20210821212120_1.jpg.387f3594ef43069295ee5dfacc9b4ba5.jpg

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

Yes only one and that was from lucky a while back for DCing to avoid arrest.

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

No not at all

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Yes i have been staff a SNR mod on gaminglight policerp.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

Really you can choose someone else over me but I think you guys should pick me for a t-mod spot because I'm nice, hard working, and happy to help anyone who needs it at anytime.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

I think I should get a t-mod spot because I love this sever a lot I don't want to lose this lovely sever especially during this times with the dreaded c word and I'm not saying cancer the other one the one which Melbourne is in lockdown for.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Yes many people have applied in the past with a lot of experience a lot more than i do anyways so I'm not going to say that's why I'm applying but I am going to say I'm a very nice guy i might be 15. But I'm pretty Machor for my age, yes as a lot of you no I'm a shit speller and a bit of a slow typer but the only reason why im I'm a kinda slow at typing is because I'm a shit speller but i get the job done as a staff member. Some of you may remember me about two years ago then again a lot of people which i new on the sever has left. Yes iv only came back like a week ago or two, I'm a JWO and a Squad lead for medics in shock now making my way in the ranks. i love this server so much that i don't want to see it go down in numbers even more because of minges so think i should be given a chance to be staff team on this sever to try to help the sever stay up and running for lots of people to join and have fun. i know alot of you are doing well on keeping the sever going so people like me can have fun and i would like to join the fun and hard work on keeping the sever going.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: nope

Moderator Reasoning Questions

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:

I will take them to a roof and ask them there reason for kill all of those people if he tells a none roleplay reason then i will warn him for mass rdm and failrp.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

i will look at logs see who it was get his steamid warn them then go to a higher up and ask for that person to be banned for a day or a week.

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:

I will take there tools away and also warn them for prop kill and prop block then go to higher ups and ask for that persons tool perms to be removed.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I will tp both people i will ask the person who was being bullyed to tell me there side of the story once i got his/hers side i will ask the person who was bullying them and if he/her says something stupid i will warn him/her for harassments.

A player enters the servers and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?:

I will gag him then warn him and depending on what he/her said i will go to higher ups and ask for him/her to be banned for 3 weeks or more possibly perma.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?

If someone threatens to ddos the sever i will immediately request a higher up in admin chat on the old sever i used to staff on we took ddos threats very seriously which im pretty sure all severs take it seriously.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

If i see a higher ranking staff member i will tell them hey your going a bit to far if they didn't listen then i will go to a more higher ranking staff.

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Scruffy, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Note: I got perms by SiegeMonkey to do this app.

Edited by Scruffy

I know you got permission from Siege to do the application, however that doesn't change the fact that you still; twice Plagiarized someone else's application and kept applying despite being blacklisted from the position.

The application is written very poorly overall, with most of what is written being generally incoherent or not necessary for what it is asking; the scenario questions as well are very lack luster in detail and overall underwhelming

I don't think I can even trust you as a person to perform as a good staff member for the community.

Above all that I don't think I can on good faith say that you'd be fit for the moderator position

Look, by ready the application you have written I am going to have to give a -1.

I believe that you can do much better when writing your application. I recommend putting an extended amount of time and more effort into your application.

No hard feelings scruffy.

More Detail
Re read your writing with punctuation checks and even use Grammarly if you need help.
You are gonna kill me by making everything bold.
Get more known across the community and allow turn your mistakes into a lesson.
Your in game role means nothing in this area.
Until these are worked upon I will be leaving a Neutral.
( I will return to this post in two weeks and will give a final opinion :)

Don't give up mate, You've gotten past management with green lights. and everyone has a learning stage :) 

16 hours ago, Mongo said:

I know you got permission from Siege to do the application, however that doesn't change the fact that you still; twice Plagiarized someone else's application and kept applying despite being blacklisted from the position.

The application is written very poorly overall, with most of what is written being generally incoherent or not necessary for what it is asking; the scenario questions as well are very lack luster in detail and overall underwhelming

I don't think I can even trust you as a person to perform as a good staff member for the community.

Above all that I don't think I can on good faith say that you'd be fit for the moderator position

^ -1

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Mongo said:

On 8/22/2021 at 12:47 AM, Mongo said:

Hey Scruffy, I'm going to give you a Netural on this one 

You are a nice guy, but this role requires a sense of maturity and professionalism to the server.

The information you have provided needs to be descriptive and grammatically correct to show the community how serious you are about attaining this position

I hope you update your application and I look forward to seeing you around as you come more approachable to the community.

Good luck! 

Jones :) 

Im sorry mate we might be in the same regiment, but even that hurt my eyes to read.

Please add more detail, and give yourself time to write, rather than submit straight away, a good bottle of scotch takes time to enjoy, you too should enjoy thinking about what you want to give back to the server, start with taking the time.

On 8/21/2021 at 10:47 PM, Mongo said:

Agreed

• Advisor

Denied

Due to your previous actions and community feedback, I do not believe you posses the required skills or attitude needed to be a staff member on Imperial Gaming