Suarez - Trial Moderator Application

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Suarez

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:161702700

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198283671129/

Time Played (UTime): 20210823201646_1.jpg.68512131ce051375b81bf01842fcb8d4.jpg

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: 

- 1x Staff Dis/DC during sit | From Darth Vader | Long time ago.

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

Not Applicable

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

------------------ ArmA3 ------------------ 

- Moderator x2 - Can’t remember servers.

- Spero Taki - Administrator

- AG - Support x2

- Kuroway.Life - Community Manager

- KL - Moderator
- PL - Community Lead / Manager

- Multiple small servers Event lead team.

------------------ FiveM ------------------ 

- LSDPSRP - Moderator

- GSRP - Admin x2

- ReachRP - Occupational Director 

- AHP - Trial Moderator

- GSTRP - Support Team

- CDOJRP - Moderator

- GSRP (Alias Joseph Saska) - Admin (2021)

---------- GMOD ---------

- Moderator on a few small servers.

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?:

This question I always don’t like answering to be completely honest, I personally would say that if you want to choose me you would, but due to my age I feel that you would not, but if you were to choose me I would hope that it is because you feel that I would make a better addition then other applicants. If I were to answer the question I would say that I hope that you accept me due to my dedication, experience, and due to all my strengths and some of my weaknesses I personally believe that I would make a great addition to the staff team, as well as my prior experiences of being a staff member on other servers.

Within my past experiences as a Staff member I have learnt a lot of ways to conduct the day to day duties and how to act whilst on and off duty, with reaching high staff position I have an expectation on how a lower level staff member must act and proceed with duties but also how a high ranking must act. I have learnt many ways from my experiences, the ability to stay calm in situations of chaos is one of the big ones, but I also stay respectful towards people regardless of how much they minge and scream and disrespect me, but I also don't take, mind my French but Bullshit from people, I am here to do a job and that is what I will do. This will make it so I am able to conduct my duties as a staff member without going out of control and breaking staff regulations, I will remain calm and keep the server safe and secure from threats, and make sure people enjoy playing on the server by dealing with people that want to break rules and regulations.

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?:

I should be trusted within the position of staff due to my past experiences in staff teams that I have listed, I have experiences within Community management position in both Leading of communities and leading / managing of staff teams, with that I have skills and knowledge to be a good staff member and how to act and project myself whilst conducting staff duties but not only that whilst off duty still conduct myself as a role model member of the community. Since my first warn I have not got in trouble with Staff since, and most recently moving into ISB from ARC, I believe that alone shows that people have enough trust in me after seeing how I work and seeing my past experiences and how they have shaped me to be who I am today. I am as trust worthy as they come, as once I have power I have no regard to abuse it since I do not want to lose it, been there done that had my fun in the past with admin abilities now I wish to settle down and climb through the ranks. 

Why are you applying for this position?:

I want to be a part of the staff team because I have been a part of a lot of different staff teams, the staff team here looks like a good amount of fun and I have been recommended to join it by a few different people. Every server I have joined in the past, both ArmA3 and on FiveM, I always would join PD or some other faction and do my best there, but I would always look at Staff and go, “I want to join and make a bigger difference in the community.” And then I would join/Apply, most of the time making it in as I had a good track record.

What I am trying to get across is that I want to join to make a difference in the server, I really enjoy doing the work of staff, I seem to do a great job as the times that I have been staff on FiveM and the times on ArmA3, I reached Admin, and held it for ages, almost reaching the rank of Snr Admin. I feel that I’d do a great job staffing the server and I feel that I would enjoy it and do great here as well.

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: 

Not at this moment in time.

Moderator Reasoning Questions

You see a civilian killing others without an obvious roleplay reasoning behind it, what do you do?:

After viewing this situation, I would check and contact a EM if this is a current situation and the individual had grounds for the murder, if the response is that he did not, I would continue by pulling him aside and chatting with him and get an understanding on why he chose to do it, if the reason he did it is also insufficient, I would proceed with issuing the individual a warning for RDM, and inform him not to do it again and get the EM's active to keep an eye on him whilst I do the same.

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?

After I either got reports or witnessed this I would gather reports and then use "!listjoinsdcs" (Thanks Strix), and get his Steam account and any other information needed and depending on the situation since it is Mass RDM I would personally issue a 2 Day Ban, if the person is a past offender I would make it longer but depended on Staff Handbooks on what punishment I can issue.

A user has been given tools for training. You soon discover they are using the tools to prop kill and prop block. What course of action do you take?:

Once I notice and witness the said person prop killing, I would bring him to a sit remove his/her tools, and check their past warnings, if they have been warned before for similar offences I would issue the subject a punishment higher then a warning, and depending higher then a kick. Abuse of tools is also a breach of trust between Staff and the person we issue the tools to, I would with the punishment tell staff members to keep an eye on the individual and if I am able to Ban him from being allowed to use tools for a period of time.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?:

I would start off by getting to a location in which I can speak to both of these people in private. I would teleport both the Victim and the Offender, I would get them both to keep silent whilst I get both sides of the story, Once I have both sides, I would consider them and find a mutual ending, by getting them to talk it out and get the offender to apologize for his actions and not to continue with it and to keep them away from each other to avoid this type of situation continuing. From this I would spectate over the offender and in sure that they do not continue with bullying the victim. 

A player enters the servers and begins to make racial slurs. What do you do?:

There is no cause or reason for any body to do said thing, at first I would get the person isolated and attempt to understand why and get him to stop, if during the sit he continues I would Permanently ban the individual for Racial Slurs. If he stops I would warn him and get if I get a single report about him doing it again I would Perm Ban him. All about giving second chances but in this case I would most likely just Perm Ban. 

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?

In these types of situation, a threat of DDOS is taken extremely seriously, I would start of by banning the subject that has decided to threaten the server most likely with a perm ban, look into their past offences and then inform a higher ranking member of staff in-regards to the situation, and let them take it from there to investigate further into the matter. 

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?

I would use my Medal to save a clip of said staff member abusing their power, once I have saved and uploaded said clip I would contact a Supervising / high ranking staff then the member that was abusing if need be contact the staff manager regarding the situation. Making a formal report to the ranking staff member and see to it that the member gets punished for his actions, as abusing staff privilege's is something that I personally dislike seeing, in most cases regardless of it is 20+ players or less.

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I, Suarez, agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by Suarez
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Active and trustworthy so far
Able to take in responsibilities and has past experience

This very short towards multi questions response and feels a bit rushed 

( You can also grab steamid's via !listjoinsdcs which brings up previous DC's and steam ID + name )

Edit: I was to tired i forgot to actually give you a vote, +1

Edited by Strix
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

By looking at his qualifications and experiences in other communities, Suarez appears to be an individual who loves to support a wide plethora of different FiveM and Arma3 servers, I have had the liberty to interact and socialize with Suarez and by doing so he has displayed to me a mature and charismatic impression that I and many others are Impressed with, his short time on the server is a tricky concept at that, but considering his recent commitment to IG I say give Suarez the opportunity to increase the stability of the IG moderation team.

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings Suarez, after reading through you're application it's safe to say you seem to have a good understanding on what it takes to be a competent moderator. The Answers you  provided meet expectations of a moderators duties but a few are not without flaw. Basic reasoning section I would like to see more information about you, as a applicant with a rich history of staffing experience you must of learnt a lot, what have you learnt? and how can you apply that to Imperial Gaming's community for the better.

Nonetheless I am yet to interact with you in game or OOC for that matter so I can not make a fair judgment of character I can however see based on you're application that you have the potential to make a good addition to the moderator team. Therefore I will be supporting this application but this is subject to change.

Good luck.

Edited by Hyperion
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, JerryJohnsington said:

By looking at his qualifications and experiences in other communities, Suarez appears to be an individual who loves to support a wide plethora of different FiveM and Arma3 servers, I have had the liberty to interact and socialize with Suarez and by doing so he has displayed to me a mature and charismatic impression that I and many others are Impressed with, his short time on the server is a tricky concept at that, but considering his recent commitment to IG I say give Suarez the opportunity to increase the stability of the IG moderation team.

+1

agreed ^ +1

• Like 1

+1 Minge owes me 115k due to his gambling addiction. He is a chill guy and I have nothing but good things to say about him. I believe he will be a responsible and trustworthy staff member. Best of luck Swahres <3

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, Suarez said:

I Suarez, hereby withdraw my Trial Moderator application from Imperial gaming staff due to my lost of interest of not the server but the game of Gmod maybe some other time I will come back love you all and miss you.

See ya dude