Steam Name: Ko0l

Steam ID: 76561198202562734

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202562734/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Burton

In Game Rank: "Can't remember" 

In Game Regiment:"Can't remember "

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)2019122913322133_1.jpg.09f84fd615dabc56f07bf51220609792.jpg

How long was the ban for: Never

Which staff member banned you: zaspan

What date did the ban occur: 27/12/2019

What was the reason for the ban: NITRP and last warning

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I can't remember the day but i know that i got a lot of bans and arrest and i think that day i was just pushing it and i got what was coming to me for a long time and i don't blame anyone i remember all the pain i gave the admins.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I'm not going to sugar coat it, it been a long time and i remember all the fun i had on the server and i believe i have gotten more mature in the past while and i believe i have changed as a person but i understand if you say no i was a big dick and i'm sure all the old members remember the pain but i just figured why not give it another shot.

Edited by Burton
  • Downvote 2

+1 

Its been a long time since you got banned, during your time in 374th you were alright and had your moments, but it's been a while and I think you've probably grown up enough to play on the server and follow the rules.

• Like 1

After looking at all of the warns provided by zaspan I am going to -1 this unban appeal 

adding the fact that you have also been banned 6 times all within the same year

Edited by Sr0rT
  • Upvote 1
  • Burton changed the title to Burton’s Ban Appeal
On 8/18/2021 at 4:42 PM, Naptune said:

+1 

Its been a long time since you got banned, during your time in 374th you were alright and had your moments, but it's been a while and I think you've probably grown up enough to play on the server and follow the rules.

Agree here, if you're unbanned, hopefully you've matured enough in your time away from the server to be able to become a respected member within the community. Despite the previous warns, it's been nearly 2 years since the ban so I'll be leaving positive support on the appeal with a permanent probation, good luck.

Accepted

You will be Unbanned Tomorrow & placed on a 4 month probation. Any rule breaking will result in your ban being reinstated.

Please take this time to familiarize yourself with the Imperial Gaming Rules

Welcome Back to the Server! (Tomorrow)

• Like 1