ChivalryTheWolfs EM Application

ChivalryTheWolf

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Engineer Chivalry Wolf

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:438812551

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198837890831/

Time Played (UTime): 1W 16H

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them: I haver not received any warns on my time on the server

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them: I haver not received any bans on my time on the server

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:
The Museum- Moderator 
Cosmic Gaming- Super Admin- [Community Manager]

Basic Reasoning Questions

why should you be given this position over others?: Why you should pick me over other applicants is because I have the willingness and the imagination of a true learner and star wars lover, I love to create friendly Passive RP and show passion in the RP I create and lead. I think the willingness to learn new ideas and adapt to situations out of my control is something I can get used to. I think I can bring new ideas and fresh RP to the team and server in general, to show my dedication to improve and push myself out there to encourage RP and bring joy and a sense of Emersion to the server!

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?  I believe I can be trusted with the position of Event master on IG, because I follow the rules to the book regarding many aspects of my regiment being the XO of engineers and a imperial officer. I show Serous RP when it is needed and encourage it when the situation needs it. I am passionate about what trust I gain and what responsibility's I gain from that trust. If it has not been noticed before, I regard the server and majority of its members in high regard, and I hope that happens vice versa. Also I work very hard in the positions I go for or are in, either in a regiment or the RP I am involved in. So I can always prove the fact that I can be trust worthy anywhere I am in or want to be in for the future.

Why are you applying for this position?:  The reason I am applying for the position of Event master is because, I have seen a need for members of the community to step up and go for these positions. Going for such a position is stressful and hard to manage which I understand, since I have applied before in other communities and not been so successful every time. I also understand that It is up to my interaction with the community which will contribute to me gaining this position. I believe I am up to the task, I have always wanted to be a EM on a server for awhile, but have never gotten the chance. I hope my time and the respect I have gained in the IG community has been seen by others, and will help me in gaining this position. I hope with the friendships I have gained from the people I have RP'd with on the server, that I am up to the task of being an Event master and willing to learn ang grow along the way!

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?:  Sorry that my grammar is terrible, I apologize in advance for any grammar "enthusiasts" out there, many thanks to the man who helped me with my grammar for this post. I have never gotten this chance I have applied for these positions before and never got anywhere with it all I ask is a chance and I a shot to show you that I cam dedicated and passionate about the server.

Event Master Reasoning Questions

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?: What I will do to make my events fun, enjoyable and inclusive is my attention to the story i set up for the event and my dramatic plot twists an attention to detail i feel like a good event is were the story has a loveable character or villian.  A story that can be shaped in anyway the players make it with each regiments and each unique ways to rp to get every regiment involved in the event is a hard thing for a EM to do but if this is completed i hope to make a uniqueness to my name and to have a different take on Passive RP and off ship events to make it more enjoyable for the community.  

Event Idea 1:  Operation Midnight Pandemic: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1503GrRjIyZ9HjBnYFD3f3lrRvBoMgOC7bgGjIBWp_CM/edit?usp=sharing

Event Idea 2:  Small Passive event: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oo7dfzufqLubbR3N61OY3NlGnujcNcBuwWRbMzuxOVE/edit?usp=sharing

Terms of Application

1. Application bumps are viable after a total of 7 days following the last bump/post. If the application is bumped prior to the minimum amount of days it is liable for denial.
2. Any member of the community is allowed to provide feedback by posting a “+1” or “-1” and can present evidence to support their vote. 
3. Advertisement of applications in any form, including but not limited to, in or out of character chat, discord, forum chatbox and teamspeak, will lead to an immediate termination and denial of the application.
4. Failing to answer questions will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
5. False information will lead to the termination and denial of the application.
6. Failing to meet the minimum requirements laid out by the template will lead to either the application being placed on a temporary hold until requirements are met, or it will be terminated and denied.
8. Knowledge of the ULX Commands are not essential when applying but it is recommended and preferred that applicants expand their knowledge prior to applying or while the application is active.

I ChivalryTheWolf agree to the terms stated above and accept that if my application is successful, I am henceforth a representative of Imperial Gaming and will act maturely and responsibly. I accept and will respect the powers that are given unto me with my position. I will only use the power given to me to enhance the experience of the members of the community. I accept that any abuse of these privileges comes with the risk of termination from the staff team. I accept that I may be demoted at any given time without prior warning or valid reason. I, the applicant, am well aware of the server rules and to the best of my ability will uphold and enforce these rules.

Edited by ChivalryTheWolf
Fixed missed question :)
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Cueball said:

+1

In my time knowing Chivalry, he has proven himself to be a hard worker and very capable. His efforts to create RP are always welcomed and helpful within Engineers, something I think that will translate well for the whole server.

Good luck dude :)

(Agreeing with Cueball)
+1

Chivalry is someone with great personality and awesome RP. He'll know how to immerse the players, I'm sure of that and he'll be a great person for other EMs to work with
Though I haven't seen him take upon event roles that much, since the time I've know him, he has clearly detailed that he is willing to learn.
I for one, can't wait to see how Chivalry expresses his events/ideas to the community.

Good luck Chiv! :D

5 hours ago, Cueball said:

+1

In my time knowing Chivalry, he has proven himself to be a hard worker and very capable. His efforts to create RP are always welcomed and helpful within Engineers, something I think that will translate well for the whole server.

Good luck dude :)

+1

• Agree 1

+1

• Application proves Chivalry's positive attitude towards growth within the community, and also shows their previous history in staff positions. 
  • Event ideas are detailed and are formatted well for both the off-ship and passive RP styles of event.
  • Based off my interactions with Chivalry, he would be a trustworthy candidate, and could certainly bring a fresh perspective to the team.

GL, Chivalry! 

- clab

On 8/17/2021 at 12:00 PM, Clababsos said:

+1

• Application proves Chivalry's positive attitude towards growth within the community, and also shows their previous history in staff positions. 
  • Event ideas are detailed and are formatted well for both the off-ship and passive RP styles of event.
  • Based off my interactions with Chivalry, he would be a trustworthy candidate, and could certainly bring a fresh perspective to the team.

GL, Chivalry! 

- clab

+1