@Cecil for one last hoorah dude you should take enough money out for us to fly out to the gold coast to find happy and for all 3 of us to sit on the beach and enjoy some zinger boxes together because I'm pretty sure Happy doesnt eat dude he's like 5'3 37kg at the age of 13 and he needs our assistance

@Happy we're coming for you dude @zaspan said you can sleep on his couch 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
10 hours ago, Kippy said:

Love you Cecil, Please show me where you keep Keith :)

please do

Edited by Delta

Cya Cecil, I never got to know you that well but I'll always respect you for the absurd amount of work you put into the community even when it might've been difficult for you, enjoy your retirement.

On 8/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, Cecil said:

@Jman1308 - I hope to follow in your footsteps and actually advise people. I know I've tried to get you to officially join management a thousand times but thank you for your hard opinions and your work ethic. The only thing I could fault you on over the 3 years is your spelling

hahaha, my spelling can be quite atrocious at times. Thank you and welcome to the advisor team. We do great things here.

• Sad 1
On 8/17/2021 at 3:57 PM, Jman1308 said:

hahaha, my spelling can be quite atrocious at times. Thank you and welcome to the advisor team. We do great things here.

We love Jman :3

Oh Lord the memories we shared Aye Lads. From the dancing troopers to me pissing off the Director and you backing me up. These are memories I will never forget and such times could not be recreated rather they are immortalized in our memories. Wish you all the best brother and i'm always a sea away if you need someone dealt with Maori style. 

See you in the future Brother.
Grand Admiral Julius