24 minutes ago, Cecil said:

@Wingza@Shepard - The Shadow OG's and my oldest friends.

Dude... Kiss me dude <3 :$

Always enjoyed the time on the server with you man, our time in Shadow was amazing, until that one guy got all of shadow a 2 rank demotion :feelsbadman: and teaching you how to use the Q menu and tools when you first got trial EM. And I look forward to continue hanging out with you. Kinda cringe EM, good owner tho. Can't believe I met the real applepie88. Jump on Brawlhalla with us baby.

I'm glad to of been apart of your first and last event and getting to watch you move up the ranks.

Edited by Shepard
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, Cecil said:

@Vadrian@yeff@Twist@Delta@Luigi@Chubbs - You're all minges

I'll see you all around.
Much love, as always.
Cecil

I promised to be here until this server died with you but i guess not lol
See ya around Cecil, thanks for everything <3 <3 <3

P.S you're an Advisor now, watch it 
PP.S bring that cutie Keith around huh 

• Upvote 1

Cecil this time was destined to come at some point. I believe in the earlier years we where closer but you where always one of the nicest, genuine people I’ve met on SWRP. I will never forget going past reg gov just asking for you at the checkpoint to say Hi. It is sad to see you go. However this is surely not goodbye. o7 brother.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Advisor
9 minutes ago, Ubermolen said:

Cecil this time was destined to come at some point. I believe in the earlier years we where closer but you where always one of the nicest, genuine people I’ve met on SWRP. I will never forget going past reg gov just asking for you at the checkpoint to say Hi. It is sad to see you go. However this is surely not goodbye. o7 brother.

Uber, thanks for writing this. I've missed seeing your face around. Much love brother

• Upvote 1

Wow, where do I start Mr Cecil.

One of the first people I interacted with on the server &, coincidentally, the first person I spoke to on the forums after I commented on a ban appeal.

Everyone says it, but it really does feel like a few weeks ago when it all happened. Blink & here we are.

Thank you Cecil for being something more to this community. Thank you for taking your own precious time to benefit the enjoyment of others. Thank you for being a friend to me & many others. 

Much love Sessol, good luck with your future mate <<33

• Like 3

Cecil man, I didn't really know you to much before you became server manager. Though come to think of it that was almost two years ago when I just moved to manager and NHC was changing.

You were and are a legend. Absolutely one of the nicest people I've ever met, calm and level headed. Able to listen to people and sort things out logically and choose the best course of action.

I appreciate all the help you gave when I first came into high command and the trust you and Zaspan gave me as I moved up to Thrawn and took over. And I'm glad I didn't disappoint with my performance i was definitely a better Thrawn but you were quite a good Martio Batch. 

I expected this coming given how busy you've been but I still appreciate the time you took when I asked you over things. May have met some late night TS calls for me especially but it was good. I hope to still hear around from you now and then. And by God I'll never forget having a discord call at midnight, in my cousin's kitchen as I travelled on holidays after a certain tribunal it was just a surreal experience.

But to save words and not go over all the bizarre and fun times we've had. I'll just say it's been pleasure, don't be a stranger 

Rad Cop. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Cecil said:

@Bailey - THE LONG CON WAS FINALLY PULLED OFF

Fucken oath cunt. Guess I'm goneskies too, no post for me lol. @SiegeMonkey @Guskywalker @Kristofer if you need help, idk, DM me on Discord or something. Good luck.

Ok disregard lol, too much work to transfer everything over.

• Haha 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1

Logged in just to say that Cecil is an absolute champion. You've done more than what anyone could ask for and always brought good vibes no matter when or where

Now, you can happily join us in the retirement village 

• Like 2