Old HUD vs New HUD

Rick_Castle

Old HUD vs New HUD  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should we return to the previous HUD, or remain with the new HUD?

• Old HUD with the HP bar and compass bearings at the top center, DEFCON notice top left.
    • New HUD with HP bar and bearings at the bottom left, DEFCON notice at bottom right.

The powers that be have decided to change the HUD style to one that places the HP bar and compass out of immediate sight at the bottom left, and the DEFCON notice at the bottom right. I wanted to get a gauge from the community as to which HUD they prefer, as personally I hate how I have to break my eyeline to the bottom left to check my HP now, and some people are insisting we should live with it, but why should we?

• Agree 1
  • Upvote 1

This may be a late response as the moderator lords must approve everything I post.

I don't mind the more simplistic design of the HUD, and believe that the whole "can't see people's name from a distance" thing has potential in security RP. 

However, as Rick said, the HP bar and compass are incredibly annoying, especially when in combat.

I like the old HUD more, but the new HUD may just need to grow on me. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Bailey said:

show pics, i dont play server, ill tell you if based or shit

stealing @Veteran photo because its too early to log on, but its disugsting, the defcon is cut off and the level bar is hidden under the health bar, the NSEW is at the bottom of the screen and you cant see your rank/model/name which can make it hard post event to make sure everything is right if you play first person

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, ArdatLile said:

stealing @Veteran photo because its too early to log on, but its disugsting, the defcon is cut off and the level bar is hidden under the health bar, the NSEW is at the bottom of the screen and you cant see your rank/model/name which can make it hard post event to make sure everything is right if you play first person

unknown.png

Not based.

• Agree 2

Make It Customisable

I get that ya'll tryna make it more RP friendly but untill the day i stop seeing the Em Team is Recruting! in the bottom left of my screen 24/7. it aint gonna change much. and let us see health. not a % of it