Whats going on with Sith?

14 minutes ago, Stryker said:

IG Imperial Roleplay.

Multiple branches working towards one goal - Peace and Order across the Galaxy [Emperor's public Goal]
Multiple branches fighting each other like children - ???
Some Branches working together and others not - Imperial Remnants? [Some working towards the emperor's goal some working for there own goal?]

which one are we again.

Crazy Frog Reaction GIF

all 3

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well there's no way you can sit there and say COMPNOR have no part in any dodgy shit and petty responses in many circumstances, this is not targeted at any one person we are all guilty of this fact th

IG discussing Anything else IG Discussing cheese 

A few things;  High health, running ahead of infantry and blocking hallways, honestly you just get in the way. You're either getting in the way or rushing way ahead and ruining everything. S

Posted Images

17 hours ago, LilHavana said:

If ANYONE were to enter the temple like that they'd be killed on the spot. Stop walking around like you own the place and like everyone wants you there.

People don't have access to the temple though... but I do see where you're going with the comparison.

(and shadow guards have the clearance to be in the engine room)

53 minutes ago, Yuri said:

(and shadow guards have the clearance to be in the engine room)

They have a "royal clearance" keycard which allows them to open it and any door on the ISD, I think

Currently the reactor room is only accessible all the time to people with operations access, meanwhile security are also able to enter the using military security clearance key cards.

They have the Clearance to open, but not the right to be in. Which is the issue of the post 

20210812164850_1.jpg

• Agree 1

I don't believe sith has a real place on the ship, I personally believe rp works so much better when users are either ARMY/NAVY/ISB.

Shadow Guard is completely pointless, we don't have an active Emperor or Darth Vader role, half of the time shadow just loiters around the ship. 

I think that INQ and MAR have rp importance, but they should be reduced in number and given actual military importance.

The amount of random kids who have tried to powerplay their role in sith is unbelievable, and it has always been an issue.

This is an issue with most IMP servers with sith.

• Agree 2
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Delta said:

They have a "royal clearance" keycard which allows them to open it and any door on the ISD, I think

Currently the reactor room is only accessible all the time to people with operations access, meanwhile security are also able to enter the using military security clearance key cards.

They have the Clearance to open, but not the right to be in. Which is the issue of the post 

20210812164850_1.jpg

Yeah I usually see Sith in Reactor room or on the Bridge when there not needed.  I suggest only going to those said places when asked. So we can avoid issues like these in the future.

• Upvote 2