Storm Tier 1 Pac Application

Application Template

Player Server Profile Information

In-Game Name (Most Identifiable): Norm/Storm 

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:79669406

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/43534564564234/ 

Time Played (UTime): 1 week used to be 15 weeks image.png.b80d7af00b6dbefaa6fc62d90ac2eba4.png

Player History

Have you had any warnings in the past? If so, please list them:

1. Killed myself in console failrp - Kosmos

Have you had any bans in the past? If so, please list them:

No

Have you had any similar positions (Staff, PAC3, Developer) on other servers? If so, please list them:

Tier 1 

Event master

Basic Reasoning Questions

Why should you be given this position over others?: I do believe the only reason why I should be given this over others is due to me just changing textures on models it's simple to do but it's the only thing that I'm good at while using PAC. I don't usually like being asked this question since I don't like obviously saying I'm better then other people since I'm usually reserved inside a lot so I don't really have views saying I'm better then others and saying I deserve it more. 

Why should you be trusted with this position? and do you believe others think of you with the same perspective?: I've had tier one pac in the past same with junior event master. I believe I am trust worthy enough to be able to earn the lowest tier of pac. Also, I have spent a large amount of time of the server that may be considered unhealthy I have no intention of abusing Pac if the opportunity is given to me again for me to utilise it again in-game to create some unique kinda looking pacs again. 

Why are you applying for this position?: I'm applying for this position to enhance my experience on the server. While also trying to make myself like a little different with others such as with adding camo to my armour and other types of attachments. Another reason why I'm applying for Pac again is that I feel naked without it while running through the hallways of the ISD. I also do believe it would be a benefit to me if I do regain it since it gives me a little hobby to do while waiting for something to happen on the server. 

Before we continue, anything else you’d like to add?: No I say eggs a lot though I know its kinda early for me to be doing this again. 

PAC3 Examples Questions
Insert your PAC3 Examples here. PAC3 Applications must have a minimum of 4 Examples.

Example 1 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar): 

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=1281&height=676

Spoiler

unknown.png

Example 2 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar): 

Spoiler

unknown.png

Example 3 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar):  

Spoiler

image.png

Example 4 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar): 

Spoiler

image.png

Example 5 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar): 

Spoiler

image.png

Example 6 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar):  

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f804764112553a11a491c39c2af1a538.png

Example 7 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar): 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.645a433742fa2e2e2459d807cb541b4d.png

Example 8 (Attach Video, Screenshot or anything similar): 

awooo a new pac 

Spoiler

image.png.028cbf272cbb9765da0a8245d7ab3ee8.png

Example 9 added on 11/09/20

Spoiler

image.png.d56bae75314bea5ea1e8f2c4e7eef8ea.png

Spoiler

image.png.8bb2c4cb86f29b987202cec4e4603923.png

Edited by Storm
bro your an egg
  • Upvote 7

Neutral

Pac Examples are good tier 1 quality and you clearly are experienced with the tool.

However your general maturity is questionable.

Show more professional and I’ll change my mind.

4 minutes ago, Binny said:

Neutral

Pac Examples are good tier 1 quality and you clearly are experienced with the tool.

I agree with all said above, aside from the remark on Storm's maturity. On my time in this community, I've seen Storm during his earlier mingey phase, and I've also witnessed his time, more recently, as an Event Master where he proved to be trustworthy with his role, and mature.

All in all, Storm is a great guy, trustworthy, with a mature past who will do great things with PAC, as he did recently.

+1

good luck you big egg,

clab

Edited by Clababsos
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
46 minutes ago, Storm said:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Application Rules (Do not copy this section into your application)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

+1 - Good PAC examples, good person

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Binny said:

Neutral

I thought this was about one's pac skills

+1

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Binny said:

Neutral

+1

• Had pac before, used it well and better than most others (cough cough me)
  • Was generally complicit with pac managers when they told him off for pacs that were dumb
  • General maturity is questionable, but not outrageous to limit his ability to have pac3

Good Luck with your Re-application 

• Like 1

+1

3 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

• Had pac before, used it well and better than most others (cough cough me)
  • Was generally complicit with pac managers when they told him off for pacs that were dumb
  • General maturity is questionable, but not outrageous to limit his ability to have pac3

Good Luck with your Re-application 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

I love the Tank Trooper PACs, they're a nice aesthetic and look original and refreshing. Very good use of Tier 1.
I could recommend adding a short description to each example describing what it is and why you made it.
If you ever end up making custom materials for the different Pilot squadrons on the server that'd be a dream.

Best of luck Storm

• Poggers 1
  • Storm changed the title to Storm Tier 1 Pac Application
  • 5 weeks later...